"I like ass! Yes, yes."La+ Darknesss

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

niggaphil

Just read this news in chink forum. The average Vtuber subscriber of VSPO is "slightly" higher than Nijisanji in Japan. I know there is a lot of "numbers" and statistics behind it, but I cbf in doing in-depth analysis for non-productive arguments

zvMIfNjl.jpg

Limkin

Kind of wish that was her usual outfit.
Elira's last outfit is almost a copy of promo art she and other Niji livers had, when they were asked what they wear in everyday life. So there is a precedent for getting an outfit with design that was already used in promo material, even if in another company. Also hard agree, this dress looks awesome

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Kirsche has terrible taste in men. I still have no idea why anyone actually likes Asmongoloid. I don't hate him, I just fail to see an once of charisma in the man.
Tall women like him because they can use his balding, polished head as a mirror.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Uhhhh........
Screen Shot 2023-05-03 at 10.53.56 AM.png

(It's just a game stream)

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
> Bitching about random trolls hitting them with the easy button way to rile them up
> Bitching about people not being willing to draw black characters

View attachment 23269
> GEE, I WONDER WHO COULD HAVE FOSTERED SUCH AN ENVIRONMENT
> Uses the Chinese vTuber who did the black guy cuck NTR bit as an example (China is fucking racist against black people, but don't use them to judge the Western vTuber sphere)
> Uses the Pippa tired tier Neo-Nazi list unironically
> Takes Marimari calling herself racist at face value
> Complains the ethnically homogenous country of Japan doesn't hire more black vTubers
You know, I'd be willing to say there's probably some valid points to be made in such a discussion, but goddamn if you weren't such a lazy bitch to bring out all the worst points to try and make your case. Fuck off.

Being baited with obvious bait and manipulating information for his own ends, sure is good faith arguments around here, definitely not trying to cause shit intentionally.

Oh wait, he admits to being exactly that kind of person? Nevermind.

The part that got me the most is complaining about lack of black representation in JP companies. Like, bruh, thanks for tipping your hand on how culturally ignorant you are too if you think a JAPANESE company gives any fucks at all about anyone but other Japanese. Expecting one of the most ethnically homogenous countries in the world to pay heed to diverse representation in a fringe entertainment media is actually woke bullshit unironically. The only black people your average Japanese citizen probably sees are in western media, and despite touching a bit on the awful representation they do occasionally get somehow thinks it makes sense to push for more. That's how you end up with with Baraku Niiga in the next Holostars JP wave with a giant afro, a character bit for loving Kiara and Watame and a week 1 collab with Calli.

Last edited:

Simp

USS IOWA

Only took 2 and a half years. For obvious reasons.

Cute pre Sana interaction to

I'd like to imagine that Sana and Kiara talked about this game right before her graduation.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
While I would certainly hope this isn't true because Asmongold is - much like Pippa - truly unfixable, Silvervale does meet one of Asmongold's biggest requirement for his taste in women.
View attachment 23270
What makes a man?
Is it the woman in his arms?
Just 'cause she has big titties?
Or is it the way, he fights every day?
...No, it's probably the titties

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
Found a translation from the Aki discord. Just gonna copypaste since it was spread out over a ton of messages. For context, Aki was supposed to have her birthday live back in February but it got delayed for unknown reasons. She ended up doing a call-in stream instead but the live still hasn't happened as of yet.

7:18 for timestamp in case it doesn't work.

Jesus :inatiredl::inatiredl:

I was super excited for her birthday live since her lives are always top tier and she is consistently my most watched holomem. I was honestly putting off watching this vod since I didn't want to hear bad news and while this isn't good news I can at least be happy she's not like setting up to leave or anything. On a more positive note, if any of you haven't seen her 3d lives go watch them. They're good.
I'm still preparing for the worst regardless because, reasons.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
I'll be moving the results to this post.
*valo talk*
The gyaru gives and the gyaru takes. So what's up with JMT?
Same day one but with a google tl
valonijiday1tl.jpg
Thats not something Kaela would eat.

They should serve this instead, I gonna eat it and try to understand Kaela taste:

Forgive her, she only has 5 min to cook each day between streaming and sleeping.
Has anyone here ever actually worked with vtuber-related 3D or 2D modelling/rigging? I keep hearing Kirsche talk about how overpriced it is, and other people say that it's really hard. I've dabbled in 3D modelling repeatedly over the years, but due to terminal ADHD I always lose interest because I've never actually had anything worth doing with the skills.

If somebody here knows any good tutorials on the software involved and ways to get started, I'd be open to adding it to the Workshop as a dedicated thread.
Not I but here are some streamers that talk about it
Yam - talked about why Irys' model was difficult to rig - interestingly enough she looks a bit like your webdev lover
Himono - is top tier and did Kson's model
Kira - did Emirichu's vtuber model. Maybe this video might help but the French guy also might be super triggering to a Brit
Brain Tsui - dude is a a bit famous and sought after, did Nazuna for vsho

I think it's a matter of quality costs money. Looking at Kirsches ears bending back and how her halo always looks like a Hitachi wand I can see why she might think that having blue light reflect on glasses might be overpriced. Anyways, ask her to do more ASMR please.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
The part that got me the most is complaining about lack of black representation in JP companies. Like, bruh, thanks for tipping your hand on how culturally ignorant you are too if you think a JAPANESE company gives any fucks at all about anyone but other Japanese. Expecting one of the most ethnically homogenous countries in the world to pay heed to diverse representation in a fringe entertainment media is actually woke bullshit unironically. The only black people your average Japanese citizen probably sees are in western media, and despite touching a bit on the awful representation they do occasionally get somehow thinks it makes sense to push for more. That's how you end up with with Baraku Niiga in the next Holostars JP wave with a giant afro, a character bit for loving Kiara and Watame and a week 1 collab with Calli.
Gotta love when the progs are totally fine with cultural colonization when it comes to foisting their America-centric ideals onto Japanese and other asian cultures. "GOTTA ENLIGHTEN THOSE RACIST JAPS!"

This point and the one about how hard it is to find illustrators willing to make black models just make my eyes roll into the back of my head. Like, bro. Have you and your political faction not spent the last 7-8 years shitting up Twitter and other social media platforms? Yelling at people daring to make art about other cultures? Dogpiling people daring to draw a character with black or brown skin with lighting and color gradients, while at the same time whinging about being rightly called as hypocrits when you draw historically white or Japanese characters as black? And then blatantly bastardizing all 'art' with your own ugly ass horrific Tumblr art style?
FCE73781-5641-4F66-A5AB-E65F259A0E4C.jpegD58A7714-37DE-4F22-A0F1-F5357697A62D.jpegScreenshot_20230429_173804_com.android.chrome~2.jpgF595036A-9DF3-4E25-B97D-2E96C9208E55.jpegFtRHMr7akAcl9qU.jpeg.jpgDC706E5E-675E-4B05-B9ED-C16AE19C6ACF.jpegFsQQe7iaEAAn50S.jpg
Shoutout to the SJW Art and Extremes thread back on Kiwifarms - https://kiwifarms.net/threads/sjw-art-and-extremes.8410/

Of course no self respecting artist wants to touch your bullshit request with a ten foot pole, no matter how much you pay them! You fuckers created the minefield you now expect them to navigate! Why bother when they can just make another anime catgirl model and not even have to get anywhere near the possibility of a controversy? FUCK ME I'm so angry at just that point alone.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Only took 2 and a half years. For obvious reasons.

Cute pre Sana interaction to

*Sigh* here I go memberin', again...

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

..I don't have the misfortune to suffer hearing Kyo much, but the 35 seconds of this I could tolerate sounded an awful lot like him.

What a fucking Yamanba.

1683132383058.png

Never fucking ceases to amaze me.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm waiting for him to label Hololive as a racist company for the Miko nigga clips.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
View attachment 23288
Never fucking ceases to amaze me.
This will forever be your legacy. Thousands of years from now researchers will still be finding this post. History teachers will be talking about thhrang, who moderated the nazi vtuber's chat in the early 21st century, in the same way we teach kids about Hitler.

Have fun with that thought.

Last edited:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Startend had a meetup today it seems :vespernice:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
If I've learned one thing from tumblr, is that obese, unfit blacks with vitiligo pretending to be cute japanese schoolgirls are the single most precious and divine creatures on the face of planet Earth.

Other vtubers: my dream came true! I collabed with my oshi/daisenpai/favorite VA!
Subaru:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom