"Kill yourself, immediately"Kiryu Coco

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
I'm still not caught up on the debuts from last week, so I'm splitting this into two (PRISM to come)
VReverie quick fire edition of, Sub or Snub!
  • Cheri - Good energy and liked her humor. Massive plus for doing her own rigging: SUB
  • Erika - Man do those ears wiggle. When she said her greeting phrase, it sounded like a "high" pitched Okayu. Now that frame of reference is just stuck in my head now. Likes alot of varied games, and wants to collab/grow outside the vtubing sphere: SUB
  • Akiko - I was not expecting a voice that's a cross of Luna and Shondo, big minus for me. Which makes it more odd since it sounds like she has good vocal control. (fast ara-ara switch) Both Akiko and Erika have the same mama, but Erika definitely got the better model. Everything seemed kinda basic: Snub
  • Rana - Liked the voice work, liked the powerpoint autism, and the cover was good. The ASMR video she did pre-debut was good and fit her lore, but I hope she mellows out a bit on the Chuuni/Tsun kayfabe. So all in all: SUB
Based on debut streams, I thought Rana would come out on top... but I think my favorite was Erika. She was cute, and her earnest nature won me over
Part 2 from debut week
PRSIM Project Gen 5:
  • Amiami - Adorable opening, THIS is the way to do a cute voice. Based anime tastes, and Pocket Card Jockey is indeed a great game. She's definitely doubling down on being an 'Idol', speaking of, her original song was ok. It sounded like a song that was written in Japanese then translated to English, except she wrote the lyrics and helped compose the song. It's alright for a first OG. If the "Blue Buff" really helps her out, I hope PRISM is ready for the support she'll need: SUB
  • Kou - A slow start, but by the end I think she properly showed all her charm points. The model was kinda simple (not necessarily a bad thing), but the jacket is overdesigned and clashes with the simplicity. Once Kou played the guitar, she became less nervous, started to relax, and became more confident. For a moment, I felt like I got a glimpse of Rin-level charisma. Going for Gurenge at the end showed how powerful her voice can be (which I'd argue was backed up by her cover), so I'd say that was a good idea. I was leaning towards snub for 2/3rds of the debut, but she got me on board with the last third: SUB
  • Lana - HER VOICE! I'm realizing how much of a sucker I am for these accents. This was a very intricately created debut stream. Doing the first 15-20 mins in ASMR, bouncy booba brb screen, *GASP* is married; this was meticulously done to filter and keep a particular fanbase. A bit too much zooming in and out, but I felt like she had the best control of their model. Mad respect for showing her real age (or maybe not though, and she's riding the rising wave of HAGLOVE? lol) Blonde hair and blue eyes is exceedingly rare in todays media, and it's a fucking travesty because hot damn Lana is just so easy on the eyes. With a stain your deck reference for good measure, this is the easiest fucking: SUB
PRISM should be giving themselves a pat on the back; these 3 hires are good and have the potential to lift all boats in the company. (even get PRISM in the discussion for best small corpo?)

*BONUS DEBUT*
SS ISA - Saw this boat girl on the thread, had her debut last week too. She was all over the place and didn't really show anything to stand out. She did make her model, so kudos to that. Singing was good, could be potential here: SUB

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Someone please bring Meds :beatanimeds: for My dark
She is sick but still Cute

USS IOWA

View attachment 23288
Never fucking ceases to amaze me.
I don't know why this people always say "Their are no black vtubers," If you want a black vtuber be a black vtuber and ignore the trolls! This medium's greatest asset is that everyone wants to be they want to be and you're angry because someone isn't in the same skin color as you?

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
If I've learned one thing from tumblr, is that obese, unfit blacks with vitiligo pretending to be cute japanese schoolgirls are the single most precious and divine creatures on the face of planet Earth.

Other vtubers: my dream came true! I collabed with my oshi/daisenpai/favorite VA!
Subaru:

Only Subaru could be this excited to collab with sausages and not look like a :WHORE!!!: It's great to see how far she's come.

Someone please bring Meds :beatanimeds: for My dark
She is sick but still Cute

She sounded like a lung cancer victim during PekoMari's stream earlier. It feels like something's always happening to this menhera.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

..I don't have the misfortune to suffer hearing Kyo much, but the 35 seconds of this I could tolerate sounded an awful lot like him.

What a fucking nigger.

Not a single mention of @God's Strongest Gaogetter's ongoing genocide against melanated vtubers.

3/10, clearly lacking in crucial research.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I'm waiting for him to label Hololive as a racist company for the Miko nigga clips.
Nene's strongest husband, the NeneNigga is gonna find him in the Waffle House parking lot and beat his ass for that.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Oh, didn't know Pomu was playing Senran Kagura. This should be fun.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
This will forever be your legacy. Thousands of years from now researchers will still be finding this post. History teachers will be teachers will be talking about thhrang, who moderated the nazi vtuber's chat in the early 21st century, in the same way we teach kids about Hitler.

Have fun with that thought.
Where does being remembered as "the Literally Hitler™ VTuber Janny" fall on the scale of worst possible things to be remembered for?
:depressedtako:

Ensok

Early Adopter
Where does being remembered as "the Literally Hitler™ VTuber Janny" fall on the scale of worst possible things to be remembered for?
Still above "Embarrassing high school fanfiction being made public".

VTuberThrow

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Oh, didn't know Pomu was playing Senran Kagura. This should be fun.

>Melon Cam

It makes sense for this game, but even so...

:irysisadork:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Depends if people calling you "Thhrangussy" can make that stick.:smugpipi:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Still above being known as 'Artemis of the Blue'.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
At least it's above being a

4chan
NeoGaf
Resetera
Reddit
Ifunny
9gag
facebook
twitter
vshojo

janny, right?

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
If I've learned one thing from tumblr, is that obese, unfit blacks with vitiligo pretending to be cute japanese schoolgirls are the single most precious and divine creatures on the face of planet Earth.

Other vtubers: my dream came true! I collabed with my oshi/daisenpai/favorite VA!
Subaru:

Seeing the wholesome Shuba get so excited seeing her likeness (duckness?) on a fighting hotdog is the kind of wholesome content I needed this Wednesday morning. Thanks for sharing.

As for the video black vtuber crying about jokes and not being accepted or whatever: First, stop being a bitch over clear jokes. Second, if you're seeing a problem of not being accepted, then stop begging to be accepted and create your own shit with other like minded individuals. It won't guarantee success, but at least you can create and build shit to be proud of. As goofy as that group of tranny vtubers are, at least they've made a group and are doing things. People might poke fun at them, but if they choose to ignore that, they can create and do their own shit just fine. I know I'm talking into the void here, but damn, this shit comes up in every medium.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
They should ask famous black vtuber, Kyo Kaneko, for pointers on how he survives in such a racist industry and the plight of being a proud black gay man while being forced to whiteface himself for his nipponese overlords

kestraline

Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Gotta love when the progs are totally fine with cultural colonization when it comes to foisting their America-centric ideals onto Japanese and other asian cultures. "GOTTA ENLIGHTEN THOSE RACIST JAPS!"

This point and the one about how hard it is to find illustrators willing to make black models just make my eyes roll into the back of my head. Like, bro. Have you and your political faction not spent the last 7-8 years shitting up Twitter and other social media platforms? Yelling at people daring to make art about other cultures? Dogpiling people daring to draw a character with black or brown skin with lighting and color gradients, while at the same time whinging about being rightly called as hypocrits when you draw historically white or Japanese characters as black? And then blatantly bastardizing all 'art' with your own ugly ass horrific Tumblr art style?
Shoutout to the SJW Art and Extremes thread back on Kiwifarms - https://kiwifarms.net/threads/sjw-art-and-extremes.8410/

Of course no self respecting artist wants to touch your bullshit request with a ten foot pole, no matter how much you pay them! You fuckers created the minefield you now expect them to navigate! Why bother when they can just make another anime catgirl model and not even have to get anywhere near the possibility of a controversy? FUCK ME I'm so angry at just that point alone.

It's just always funny when a group cries about being ostracized or marginalized, while completely ignorant (of)/ignoring the fact that it's their behaviour that has caused everyone else to ostracize and marginalize them because no one wants to associate with that business. Like trans community spastics that go around crying about how transphobic people are becoming on one hand, and then in the other hand they're attacking people publicly for daring to have any position other than complete support, including neutrality. Of course people are going to be gunshy about interacting with you when your social image is a psychopath shitting in the garden, swinging a knife at everyone that looks in their direction and screaming about being persecuted.

The tumblr art style is so fucking bland as well, everyone that adopts the style might as well give up drawing period. They don't want to develop a unique style or an artistic flair, they just want to be the same as the other popular people that draw that way. The real shame is that black Misa could actually be really cute if the expression were less exaggerated, or a more neutral expression. The proportions are mostly good with just that left hand seeming a little too big even accounting for the awkward perspective thing they're trying to do with it, the artist doesn't seem to be entirely awful in their style but they're cursed with tumblrot.

I'd like to imagine that Sana and Kiara talked about this game right before her graduation.

It brings a conflicted tear to my eye imagining Namie in the viewer audience watching Kiara play the game she worked on, tearing up herself to see everyone enjoying something she put so much time in but wouldn't have been able to share herself had she stayed.

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
EIEN is about to go on fire again a week after Riifu left.
This time with Kiki the loli with a keyhole, room mate found, boyfriend yab during her donothon.

Someone else can cross post this from the homeland because I have something else to do and can't be bothered to manually copy paste all those images.
EIEN is now 2/4 for boyfriends. How can these unicorns cope that their slutty oshi who's coombaiting daily and doing GFE for online simps is simultaneously getting real 3D dick?

Absolutely despicable.
:WHORE!!!:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom