"DO NOT remind me of my mortality, lest I remind you of yours"Lottie Shinju

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

..I don't have the misfortune to suffer hearing Kyo much, but the 35 seconds of this I could tolerate sounded an awful lot like him.

What a fucking nigger.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Juicy twice removed rratage coming in from KiwiFarms

Screenshot_20230503-074143_Chrome.jpg

cucurut

Updated with more 4chan reactions/dubious info from after post creation. ctrl +f: EDIT1

..I don't have the misfortune to suffer hearing Kyo much, but the 35 seconds of this I could tolerate sounded an awful lot like him.

What a fucking nigger.

0:18: Alice is black AFAIK. Imagine getting used in this video.
:whatastory:

Juicy twice removed rratage coming in from KiwiFarms

View attachment 23264
And I have just updated the post mentioned at start with this among other things
1683116461489-png.23258

1683116600358-png.23259
1683116639042-png.23260

Fuck me, getting rrat confirmation in real time.
:whatastory:

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Noel started Dark Souls 2 (SotFS). I never watched Noel, I don't understand a word being said, but I have to mention the least played Souls™ game

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I am only taking note of this otherwise unbelievable rrat, solely because it will lead to at least three hours of Kirsche tangenting per day this week (real)

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Imagine dating that subhuman mongoloid. You would have to be his mother or maid before being his girlfriend.

Now onto more important things, like @Nenelove 's based wife.

She even hit us with the devils horns too.
Next time I wanna hear "cha bro" as she flashes a shakka. Teach 'em some old slang.

Edit:

Might as well share this. Feels just like when I was a lad

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Risu, Moona and Reine will appear at HoloEN concert as guests

re: iofi stuff, she's still one of the least professional among her peers so I'm not surprised she appears more snarky online and isn't afraid of showing it. She's still very much active in fandom community under her roommate name and you can pretty much find her Very Easily on the wild if you're into the stuff she likes (genshin and fujo stuff), not even Moona who has done numerous facecam streams on her roommate or Kobo who got into hot water for being childish is this easy to be seen on the internet.
She got an attitude is all I'm saying, still not as vile as most twittards anyway so I don't know why people are suddenly so autistic about it

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
@The Proctor nows your chance to get Kirsche off the rebound :smugpipi:

Kirsche has terrible taste in men. I still have no idea why anyone actually likes Asmongoloid. I don't hate him, I just fail to see an once of charisma in the man.

UberSoldat

Kirsche has terrible taste in men. I still have no idea why anyone actually likes Asmongoloid. I don't hate him, I just fail to see an once of charisma in the man.
Hey, if DSP can have a SO, anyone can

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

I have this passing theory that modern women have been conditioned to instinctually pick men who can't be a threat to them. It's the only real explanation I can think of for the parade of at least semi-competent females being trailed around by obvious betas who are visibly terrified of their wife/gf raising her voice to them. That or there's just no actual choice these days.

Stunned But Dumb

Sena said she would not date a guy that she couldn't beat in a fight. It's all coming together...

UberSoldat

I have this passing theory that modern women have been conditioned to instinctually pick men who can't be a threat to them.
>Women who will pick anyone these days exist
the-dark-knight-christopher-nolan.gif

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Kirsche has terrible taste in men. I still have no idea why anyone actually likes Asmongoloid. I don't hate him, I just fail to see a once of charisma in the man.
He has a lot of money.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I feel like I overdosed on salt just by reading this.

niggaphil

Wait, I thought DSP was scammed and got some expensive low grade horse from a barnyard, along with a declawed cat that he call 'son'?

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I have this passing theory that modern women have been conditioned to instinctually pick men who can't be a threat to them. It's the only real explanation I can think of for the parade of at least semi-competent females being trailed around by obvious betas who are visibly terrified of their wife/gf raising her voice to them. That or there's just no actual choice these days.

Or asmon being an mmo streamer and content creator for only god know how many years now, and kirschey with pippa being the mmo nerds playing its role. Less of an actual romantic interest and more of a playful coquet over content creator theyve been watching or subscribed to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom