Not open for further replies.

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Why couldnt you ping me about that?
Why are you here? Jump in the game! Dazzle is a Universal hero now, all attributes give you +0,6 attack! Time to build some weird shit...

Also Kiki stream in an hour. Purge stream is ~11 hours in, I'll wait for the YouTube upload for him

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Sleepy is really stepping up her YT activity.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Sleepy is really stepping up her YT activity.
Seems to be a good idea, a lot of people are slowly ditching Twitch. Not hyped about Youtube becoming the only platform, but maybe with some luck alternatives will pop up like Kick that actually stabilize.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
'nother Mozu stream in 20

Also she retweeted this and man I get it :irysthumbsupl:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Why are you here? Jump in the game! Dazzle is a Universal hero now, all attributes give you +0,6 attack! Time to build some weird shit...

Also Kiki stream in an hour. Purge stream is ~11 hours in, I'll wait for the YouTube upload for him
I already tried 4 braces 1 halbert
funny

chihirogumi

For those of you that wanted to see an Apex after-party, but were disappointed in it not happening, I have good news. Most of the participants have been playing on a Rust server together and there have been some hilarious and kino interactions with each other. This is effectively the Vsai afterparty. Here are some clips so far.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
especially if you considering that EN, despite the accelerationist french drugs they took,

I'm sorry, what?

She also promised feet pics, did she actually deliver.

She said yesterday she'll do it at 100K, but she also said she had posted sock pics already, so if that's good enough for you freaks the goods are apparently already out there.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Screenshot_20230421_095702.jpg

RIP

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
So Sam Hyde's fishtank thing is on youtube now and the asian kid is trying to teach people tai chi, he keeps talking about giving people watermelons and god only knows why but he pronounces it "watah melon". So it was really only a matter of time:
1682096377973.png

1682096464631.png

:watamelon:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Bamco finally released Mirai Akari's graduation stream VOD but they cut so much stuff from it that it got reduced to 37 minutes from 1+ hour.

Even in her final stream they still did her dirty.

No Name

When I actually make VTuber related content and don't just do something dumb sometimes.
Eagerly awaiting your debut. I'll cross oceans, climb mountains, fight off rebels in Syria, all just to be there for the debut.
DIdn't know you were into horses as well
He does like MLP :smugpipi:
Can i kill Nolan?:mikothumbsl:
I will kill you first if you try and take him away.
And don't you motherfuckers claim you don't also get a dopamine hit when your messages get read.
I've only ever used emotes in Towas chat, sending messages is for nerds.
See, I knew I wasn’t alone
:magnicope:
I prefer fauna when talking about council
Based as always, Nene husbands truly are the greatest.

All these Rust interactions and shenanigans have been good stuff. Why do all these great things only happen with the nippons? Is the dream of a big multi-EN server impossible? Would it be infested with turbotism?

chihirogumi

All these Rust interactions and shenanigans have been good stuff. Why do all these great things only happen with the nippons? Is the dream of a big multi-EN server impossible? Would it be infested with turbotism?
NijiENs would have to stop comitting yabs, Vshojos would have to stop cooming and getting into drama, and HoloENs would have to actually stream.

No Name

NijiENs would have to stop comitting yabs, Vshojos would have to stop cooming and getting into drama, and HoloENs would have to actually stream.
Nothing but a pipedream eh? But you're definitely correct, sad.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I prefer fauna when talking about council,
Oh yeah, speaking of Fauna; one time I joined a stream, sent a single chat 2 minutes after joining, and she read it and laughed. Take that, non-chatter. (All my other stories of being read are about IRyS, obviously)

Sounds like she has a pretty common misconception about rifles vs. handguns: shooting a rifle is way easier than shooting a handgun (and especially a magnum, if she were to try that). Especially when, for first time shooters, you could swap out the bolt and magazine in an AR and turn it into a 22lr. Heavy gun+small round+more points of contact=super easy.
If I were taking someone out shooting I'd go in that order: 22lr AR -> swap AR to normal 556 -> handgun -> magnum handgun. And if you want to toss in a shotgun, either before or after handgun. Probably before.
Do you have any archieves or links or so to see their Roommates interacting? Im really surprised about the keyboard autists interacting before.
A week or so ago some guy was spazzing out on 4ch saying he 'dug too deep' and found stuff about them interacting before. But, being 4chan, he obviously provided no proof, evidence, hints, details, or anything at all.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
Lilyhops is collabing with Soyapoya and Shondo is collabing with Neurosama at the same time I don't know which one to choose. Schizo vtuber and schizo AI collab or bean girl and frog tranny oshi collab I don't know what to choose why is this so fucking hard
2604964.gif

Not-Username

Even if they stream...half of them (at least) suck with Timezone/stream time overlap

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Imo the EN server experience devolved into salt, autism, and /vt/ sister tier sperging about who hated who because some people didnt hide their salt enough

I think it would suck unless they actually agreed to be chill about it
On the other hand, seeing Vshoujos be in a community and get salty/mean girls-ey about losing an AK and 700 metal scrap would be funny if only for the amount of times Zentroon would probably remove the "Vshoujo" out of his name

Ironically enough i do think the NijiENs would do good enough in that, their bantz are already based on fucking around with each other, could probably be good content but maybe their community would be the one bitching and making rrats like /vt/ did with Holo

Negzana

I had a dream Kaela was streaming and then I woke up.

Is this what drug withdrawal is like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom