"I used to dance, so I know what 'tucking' means, and no there is nothing to tuck, I do not have a PP, how fucking dare you chat"Amanogawa Shiina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Now that invaders exist and it seems like no one of the fan favorites seem to be in who do you people think fishman poached? I'm curious who was trying to get into phase knowing the alleged "reputation" they have. I don't see it likely but shondo could vibe pretty well with the rest of the girls.
Probably literal-whos, at this point. Any of the popular choices for Invaders have good reason not to become an Invader, be it they're big enough without a corpo or they've probably been soured to the whole idea (in the case of ex-Tsunderia).

Unmedicated take: The ex-Enchantasia talents. This includes Zoey for maximum discomfort :medsmoremeds:

Ensok

Early Adopter
Nonsequitor, but Tenma has resumed KOTOR

On that note I really want to see Ami or another girl play Kotor 2 in the future. But I hope Tenma was fun with 1.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
There's a handmade bucko giveaway in Amiya's chat, by the way. It's a raffle (but she requires your google mail because that's how forms work).

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
I've been really busy at work for the last week. I only have time to read the forum before going to bed. But I'm going on fake sick leave starting Monday, and then I quit my job. So I can devote more time to saving the 1-2 view vtubers (and of course devote more time to my vegetable garden). I know it's :tmi:, but this week has been a real nightmare and now I feel more autistic than Nolan, reticule and ViolentNugget put together.
It's great to see all of you dads moms brothers sisters and friends. :beatanilooking:

Clip tax
Smartest Shork animation

Cute little sociophobe Aqutan

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

As a guy being a dude, I'll always shed an inner tear for lost booba; but this sounded like had to happen. I'm glad she loves the way she is now.

46kg with tits the size of her head though is fucking nuts, I'm not sure if I missed how tall she is but that's definitely a major physical tax. Like she was already saying, her spine was permanently curved from the weight of it at the age she was and it would only get worse the older she gets. I'd consider that a correctional surgery for the benefit of future health concerns, sometimes it's just necessary to not pay for it later in life and spinal issues are no joke. Sucks then that she hurt her legs and more or less lost the reason for the reduction but honestly, that's just a quality of life improvement regardless that'll only benefit her in the long run. I don't even mourn the loss, that really does sound comically disproportionate.

However, purely in the spirit of scientific inquest, I'm going to need photographic proof for the sake of cataloguing. For the records, you see.

Kalion

:)

She seems to be taking it well

This is a once every few months or so occurrence for her, she's learned.
Last time it was for posting Among Us ASCII cock in the Monster Hunter official channel.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Last time it was for posting Among Us ASCII cock in the Monster Hunter official channel.
She doesn't need to be fixed, she's perfect.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Best way to not get banned on Twitch is to have the owners and admins on speed dial.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Best way to not get banned on Twitch is to have the owners and admins on speed dial.
Also, be a woman and show your tits and ass on stream.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Goddamn. More of this.

the strongest comet by @atatatatame01.jpg

The strongest comet! A small reminder of her power level:

Ensok

Early Adopter
Tenma accidentally loading instead of saving.

Put one in for the swear jar.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Can we interest God's Strongest Gaogetter if Ami was to become more brown?
Ft82FScXgAEyQ2B.jpeg

Everyone better be watching Ami get her new outfit. She hasn't revealed it yet so there's still time!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I'm sorry, what?
A silly reference to a Hearts of Iron 4 mod called Red Flood which is basically "WW1 but the history is nuts". One of its notable aspect and the reason of the mod's memorable moment is the fact that somehow France in that mod has turned into chaotic, hedonistic country of accelerationists maniacs leaded by a surrealist nutcase who, if you play the cards right, would be so lost in the plot that he and France would declare war with reality itself.

Tl;dr funny fast french
I wouldn’t put much stock in Twitter tribalfags reposting shit from /vt/.
Yeah I don't like em either, but at least can have some clarification about it. Though people seems to just ate it up and thought its all true because they didnt bother researching further or someshit.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
"If your skin is dark then so is your future."

-God's Strongest Gaogetter, aka the Butcher of Browns, the Terror of Tans, the Melanin Menace

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
"If your skin is dark then so is your future."

-God's Strongest Gaogetter, aka the Butcher of Browns, the Terror of Tans, the Melanin Menace
giphy.gif

Btw. wtf Ami?
1682106780327.png

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
46kg with tits the size of her head though is fucking nuts, I'm not sure if I missed how tall she is but that's definitely a major physical tax. Like she was already saying, her spine was permanently curved from the weight of it at the age she was and it would only get worse the older she gets. I'd consider that a correctional surgery for the benefit of future health concerns, sometimes it's just necessary to not pay for it later in life and spinal issues are no joke. Sucks then that she hurt her legs and more or less lost the reason for the reduction but honestly, that's just a quality of life improvement regardless that'll only benefit her in the long run. I don't even mourn the loss, that really does sound comically disproportionate.

However, purely in the spirit of scientific inquest, I'm going to need photographic proof for the sake of cataloguing. For the records, you see.
The importance of teaching basic strength training exercises to all teenagers. That was probably nothing a good regiment of squats and deadlifts to strengthen her back couldn't solve, because she was probably just a twiggy low muscle-mass teen. Pour one out for the titties.
This is a once every few months or so occurrence for her, she's learned.
I was happy to see that I was the one who reported on this back on the farms.

Never forget that BatAtVideoGames was banned for messaging a giant Amongus dick at Capcom.
bat1.pngbat2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom