"Ahh the coke air, coke air. You know the coke air? The nooo one. I always, I always order the, the cola. Coca cola and without cola. I always order the cola and without cola. Cola! I like cola, yeah. I always, I always order the, the carbionated cola. Ahh how can I explain? I can explain by my drawing! I always order like the carbionated cola that it has cola on here, this part, the ear. Ear of bottle. And then, I order- wh- when I order cola, the ear- it always have a cola on h- on a top, but I pick up these... away! cause I don't drink it. And then I smell the cola air. Okay? You understand? Understandable! Cola air! yes"Kumagai "Beatani" Chisato

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

niggaphil

> Today is being busy with actual real life work
> finally done, decided to check whats going on in VTA
> Hmm, whats the pinata post about?
> after 10 to 15 pages
> Ohh...... i just wasted my time

Anyway, lets have a look at toxicma in multiplayer game

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I considered going at first but looking at the schedule for the meet&greet I wanted to apply + having to arrange transport because I'm out town made me do a double take :shiinastare: looks pretty organized so far though so I'm just hoping the event itself went by without stupid queue due to place capacity
I am betting that there's gonna be some queue considering how small the cafe is and they probably prioritize notable guests like that Mukirose chad who first appeared in last holofest concert

Also 150k for simple reservation? i can buy more than just one plate of meal and drink decorated with holoID stuff... like a airsoft shotgun or cheap airsoft gear. It feels like a waste, but at the same I kinda tempted if only just to give a look at how the cafe looks like (though I assume some dedicated indonesian vtuber simp gonna do it better than me)

I went to the timestamp and that's kind of what they're talking about (the manager change was around November/December, I don't read the chat though) but my Japanese is still not good enough to understand everything. There's also a timestamp at 1:44:44 "Do you punch each other in Nijisanji?" in the comments as well. As for EN clipper if they want "unity" it would be in their best interest not to clip something that can be used as tribalism material.
I went to the nijicord and ask those who can read japanese, the answer is pretty much same like you said. They said it like, it's not "warm" in the sense that there's just... so many folks that it will inevitable the JP talents would ended up just became several circles that rarely interacted with the other except those within their own circle. This make sense to me, especially if you considering that EN, despite the accelerationist french drugs they took, is still small enough that they are actively look and behave "warm" like a close-knit friends, and also the ex-ID that also have the same close-knit kinship with one another (even acknowledging the graduated member at the time).

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
I think I might have gotten a bit too parasocial with vtubers I had this reoccurring dream where my friends went to a party without me and I felt down about it and in my dream, Nina is comforting me about it in a mom way not “mommy” but genuinely concerned about me, now the problem is that evertime I watch her stream there’s a small part of my subconscious that genuinely believes she’s my mom which makes it weird for me to watch her since is like I gaslighted myself into believing my parasocial relationship with her is real, I mean wouldn’t you find it weird to watch your mom stream as a vtuber, is been going on for a few weeks now with me dreaming about me doing mundane everyday stuff with her, I even imagined doing normal ass laundry with her, what started as a joke with me calling her mommy turned into a real thing with me not being able to see her as just a vtuber, the weird thing is I jokingly call Kronii my wife but I know is just a joke with Nina is different, a part of my psyche might be having deep-seated mommy issues, but you are the reason I wake up every day, I’ll still love you forever and always :D

Stunned But Dumb

I am very weak and if I said somethign in my oshi's chat and she noticed and responded I may become a unicorn. To save myself from this fate, I will never ever use a chat or twitter. Just silently watching

Cover is looking for a new EN manager. Will it be one of you?!?

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter

Not sure who said Scarle doesn't do mommy, because that's a pretty accurate mommy.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Preamble: Lia did a drunk karaoke stream. She had over a dozen shots, performed classical pieces like Ram Ranch and Pomf Pomf, and had trouble staying upright before she ended the stream. She also had a finals exam fifteen minutes after her stream.

[youtube-Lia Ch.【Phase Connect】] - Unarchived DRUNK Karaoke! [oboNK4K9Ae0][1682031638].mp4
Gofile

Sort by date / filter from the top right.
These archives expire, and aren't proper archives.
Feel free to make a proper reupload.

Postscript:

Stunned But Dumb

I think I might have gotten a bit too parasocial with vtubers I had this reoccurring dream where my friends went to a party without me and I felt down about it and in my dream, Nina is comforting me about it in a mom way not “mommy” but genuinely concerned about me, now the problem is that evertime I watch her stream there’s a small part of my subconscious that genuinely believes she’s my mom which makes it weird for me to watch her since is like I gaslighted myself into believing my parasocial relationship with her is real, I mean wouldn’t you find it weird to watch your mom stream as a vtuber, is been going on for a few weeks now with me dreaming about me doing mundane everyday stuff with her, I even imagined doing normal ass laundry with her, what started as a joke with me calling her mommy turned into a real thing with me not being able to see her as just a vtuber, the weird thing is I jokingly call Kronii my wife but I know is just a joke with Nina is different, a part of my psyche might be having deep-seated mommy issues, but you are the reason I wake up every day, I’ll still love you forever and always :D

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

niggaphil

Stunned But Dumb

This is very cute, thats all. Sorry, it's missing a certain brown girl

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
New holo27 mv featuring suisei and boyyy this shit is hitting me in the feels its a must watch

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Voice acting with the boys

The title is a bit misgiving. Watching it, the story isn’t sexual at all. Just fantastical with incredible voice acting. Enjoying it so far

the story isn’t sexy, but the voices are

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
If anyone wants to help my 2-view get a cardboard stand in a Akihabara store :mikothumbsl:

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Moom members post talking about her health and other things:
moom health update.PNG

SZ 109

Preamble: Lia did a drunk karaoke stream. She had over a dozen shots, performed classical pieces like Ram Ranch and Pomf Pomf, and had trouble staying upright before she ended the stream. She also had a finals exam fifteen minutes after her stream.

Postscript:

That might explain why the stream was left up so long before it was taken down.
Stream ended ~01:43, but was only removed ~09:16 (~7h33min later)

Would it be useful to post additional time info (such as when the VOD was made private)? For now the number in the filename's last square brackets indicate the start time of the recording, and the upload time according to Gofile indicates the end. (Which would approximate the stream start/end time, if the recording didn't crash/restart)

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Postscript:

Passed finals after getting so obliterated she can't stand straight? Lia? Tummy Bone Lia? Does getting drunk lower her INT stat into the negative so it loops back to 10?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Passed finals after getting so obliterated she can't stand straight? Lia? Tummy Bone Lia? Does getting drunk lower her INT stat into the negative so it loops back to 10?
I've long passed the point where I try and figure out the logic of how Lia thinks. I just sit back and enjoy the shitshow.

Tightpinch

Some shots from the Versen variety show

There's also going to be a 3D live performance from Sera and Otoha.

Also it's Sera's birthday and she announced a new original Song. Sera is the vtuber Sony made the playlist for that feature a bunch of songs from different companies like Hololive and Niji.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
grimmivt- Spookyish menhera girl with stories comparable with Kirsche on the fucked up scale. She's nice though

clioaite- hag history professor that's British? Plays history related games which is cool as she is a history professor. Get it?

haya_tikaze- does fun streams where she learns English and teaches Japanese. Sometimes plays games and has great interactions with chat

saruei- bitchy French menhera that curses and has a love / hate relationship with chat

mintcastella- thicc hag variety streamer that laughs alot - maybe not her, can't fall in love

maybe shondo, koragi, batatvideogames, and even Kirsche. Posting these made me wonder where all the twitch posters went...

Clio's Aussie I think, may be an expat in Australia but she's definitely located there due to parts of what she's mentioned about her work field. I remember there was some question on whether or not she was trans because a woman in the field of medieval warfare stuff is kinda questionable and her voice feels like it's on the line. I did try looking a bit myself to see if I could turn up anything but didn't find any promising info on either gender confirm or identity, beyond the fact at some point she bought a B-cup latex bra of some kind for... something? I think she had some weird-ass latex ASMR stream around that time so either case, she might be a good kind of freak.

Cover is looking for a new EN manager. Will it be one of you?!?

FINALLY I CAN SORT OUT THESE FUCKING HITMAN PERMS ONCE AND FOR ALL

kestraline

Early Adopter
Catching up on vods I missed today while sleeping most of the afternoon, I just started the Juna and Lisa Sims 4 collab, a few minutes in.

If Aviel isn't laying down bonus after benefit for Lisa to join Idol Corp, he better step up his game, because these two are able to play off each other impeccably.

I know I was previously all for Lisa in PC, but this has changed my mind entirely, I need more of this.
Aviel did say in the past they had been recruiting for staff that were for the music side of things, so it is entirely possible.

The problem is this though, if she doesn't go to PC, which was basically a shoe-in prior to Idol going all out on stuff, there will be a lot of disappointed people. In fact, it'd probably end up in a Pippa stream with her having to address it because fishman didn't do what everyone and their kitchen sink expected from him, and they probably brought in invaders nobody wanted instead, and you how how rabid some PC fans get about this.

At the end of the day, Idol Corp have a magic money tree that lets them do anything, PC on the other hand is being constrained and eventually it will get to the point where the jewbas take over as the strongest small corpo around. Some of Idol's tactics seem to be frowned upon as well. The excessive ad campaigns, which are going to increase more once again, is something fishman won't do even though he would need it for Gen 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom