"hello!!!!!!!my name is usadapekora!!!! i'm veryvery cute girl!!! today is cragy english quiz charenge!!!! i'mfiting yeaaaaaaaa!!! so, everyone pekora ouensiro!!!peko!!! sosite pekora wo agame tatematu re!!! cheak it now! come!!! here!!! ret'S go!!!!"Usada Pekora

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Another day, another rocket launch.

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
If you want to see me truly unleash my autism I can get together some stuff.

I've got a bunch of research I've done on several streaming subjects over several years especially on subjects like Audio, Music Rights, self-funding, etc.
Do it, this will help my future and also that of a friend of mine, and speaking of a friend, I would like to ask you guys a favor. Could you recommend videos that you know of chuubas and fleshtubers that do things related to music that are not just karaoke? Vocal coaches, singing training and especially things about production. It doesn't matter if it's light things like Magni playing with that weird music making device or Amiya and the Mario games. My friend wants to make a channel dedicated to music, but he is very discouraged and depressed, and I want to cheer him up by teaching him the things he could do.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Was watching Machi play 13S and someone said he sounds like Ei Sekigahara (Kyle McCarley) Machi responded
"You got me it's me Kyle McCarley"
So if there was any lingering doubt there's the final nail
No way he would have said that if he actually were
I forget the timestamp but here is the Vod

Last edited:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
"Back then I drank even when alone, recently I've only been drinking with friends on special occasions. I've gotten real busy too"
Seems Calli's fixed her drinking problem. :irysthumbsupl:

Now just to fix the whole working herself to death thing. Though I doubt that'll happen
If anything I'm expecting her to start working even more. All that former drinking time will have to get filled with something that's not just Karen getting filled especially if she's still in the phase of needing to take her mind off the fact she's not drinking.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Kobo has passed 2M subs; karaoke live.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Kobo gonna stream her 2m subs in 1 hour ( i think ? ) i think she actually got the 2m subs thats why she asked to unsub i didnt :smugselen:

Edit : its gonna be a karaoke. Here the waiting room

SHE HIT IT
CONGRATS #1 SEA GIRL
Screenshot - 2023-04-20T094505.612.png

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Do it, this will help my future and also that of a friend of mine, and speaking of a friend, I would like to ask you guys a favor. Could you recommend videos that you know of chuubas and fleshtubers that do things related to music that are not just karaoke? Vocal coaches, singing training and especially things about production. It doesn't matter if it's light things like Magni playing with that weird music making device or Amiya and the Mario games. My friend wants to make a channel dedicated to music, but he is very discouraged and depressed, and I want to cheer him up by teaching him the things he could do.
I know very little about the topic, but the ones I know of:
- Yugo used to do vocal coaching collabs before he and his channel got yeeted. You might be able to find archives of those.
- Iroha streamed herself recording (members) and mixing (public) a cover of Darling Dance. Both streams had a very dedicated live translator. Iroha doesn't do this as her main content, but there's no reason your friend couldn't if he knows how.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
That sounds dangerously British.

Do you really think that if I wasn't British I could possibly maintain the levels of internalized masochism and self-loathing needed to run a place like this? The only other option is being Slavic, and then I'd just die of alcohol poisoning after about six months.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

No Name

Was watching Machi play 13S and someone said he sounds like Ei Sekigahara (Kyle McCarley) Machi responded
"You got me it's me Kyle McCarley"
So if there was any lingering doubt there's the final nail
No way he would have said that if he actually were
I forget the timestamp but here is the Vod

Nah nah nah, if he says something like that it just means it has to be him right?
Right? :cursedbae:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
1682000613234.png

Smartest Indo:nehgah:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular
Do you really think that if I wasn't British I could possibly maintain the levels of internalized masochism and self-loathing needed to run a place like this?
So Proctor is Rin, not John Vtuber?

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

wew

Male hag love!

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Here you go. Middy the Virtual Track Maker https://www.youtube.com/@mid_midy
Fun fact, this MV production is credited to Nijisanji's Seto Miyako

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Jones is making a Fear and Hunger tier list then making mods

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
But why would Ironmouse's husband start a family with Mori?
To have sex.

I understand that this is somewhat difficult to accomplish with Ironmouse. Assuming that the idea is for Ironmouse to survive it, at any rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom