"Madafaka~?"Tokino Sora

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
So, looks like Astel and La+ got onto a big Japanese content creator RUST server and got perms to play on it. rpr is also on it and apparently Axel has been trying to get him to get an invite.

Is this the same server that La+ got into shit for playing on offline using her Holo account last year?

VTuberThrow

Do it, this will help my future and also that of a friend of mine, and speaking of a friend, I would like to ask you guys a favor. Could you recommend videos that you know of chuubas and fleshtubers that do things related to music that are not just karaoke? Vocal coaches, singing training and especially things about production. It doesn't matter if it's light things like Magni playing with that weird music making device or Amiya and the Mario games. My friend wants to make a channel dedicated to music, but he is very discouraged and depressed, and I want to cheer him up by teaching him the things he could do.
Rick Beato is what always comes to mind for me for music channels. There is a lot of interviews and "Top 20" style stuff but he also has videos on production, scales, and things like that.
For a vtuber stream, Uruka from Phase recently had a stream where she was doing audio editing for a short.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
...Could you recommend videos that you know of chuubas and fleshtubers that do things related to music that are not just karaoke? Vocal coaches, singing training and especially things about production...

Sena was doing composing, but I have no idea how in-depth it went

SENA COMPOSES!!! She sick

Ririsya Music, JP indie composer, lyricist, singer. Has her own translators, but I never watched her content, so cannot tell how helpful it might be
My 3view is streaming now - it's her Birthday and she has dedicated translators

Selen organised a showcase of Niji fan songs, mostly covers and remixes. Link to playlist is there, maybe one of those people would be interesting
The stream is over, but we have [playlist] with all featured songs. VOD is on [YouTube], this embed looks kinda wonky.

Ravenclaw is shared a lot around here for her reactions to vtuber songs and breaking down each performance
Ravenclaw reacts talks about Suisei's performance

Mehk

New gen? Wonder what it's going to have in it.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Apparently Twitch Streamer Forsen was banned for watching the Mori Deepfake Horse video on stream.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Apparently Twitch Streamer Forsen was banned for watching the Mori Deepfake Horse video on stream.
xqc watched it and didn't get banned. Apparently forsen watched some video of Stags mating that included animal dong. That seems far more likely to be the reason.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Trying to read that reddit thread is like attempting to decipher Sumeran cuneiform writing while you're off your tits on speed.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Tenma tortures herself I'm gonna have to watch this vod

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Mehk

It appears Calli is going to be playing minecraft possibly!? Wonder if she'll have a cowboy skin made for it. Doesn't her hole-in-the-wall home have a horse in one of the rooms in there as well?

I hope you're not implying she'd re-enact that audio with Adam Saddler (or Mr. Steeds, I forget which one died first).
Nope I'm not, but if there is a horse in that room I hope someone moves it out of there before she plays so we don't get a bunch of weird clips, or that she just doesn't go back to that house.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Do you really think that if I wasn't British I could possibly maintain the levels of internalized masochism and self-loathing needed to run a place like this? The only other option is being Slavic, and then I'd just die of alcohol poisoning after about six months.
This place is run by a bong?!?
AAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Well, that does explain the dry humor and verbose-ness when angered.

Horo7618

No one in particular
It appears Calli is going to be playing minecraft possibly!? Wonder if she'll have a cowboy skin made for it. Doesn't her hole-in-the-wall home have a horse in one of the rooms in there as well?
I'm guessing a stream or two until she remembers she doesn't like it at all...

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Mozu drawing stream in 10

I hope you're not implying she'd re-enact that audio with Adam Saddler (or Mr. Steeds, I forget which one died first).

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
because if she has sex she dies plus ironmouse already has a kid lmao
If she dies when she has the sex how does she have a kid?

I'm not joking either this question has been bothering me.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

I believe it was explained before that she got worse over time. She wasn't born in a bubble, she had to go into one later in life.

Someone correct me if I remembered that wrong though.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

She wasn't as sickly back when she had the kid.
Edit: clock me fuck

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Could you recommend videos that you know of chuubas and fleshtubers that do things related to music that are not just karaoke? Vocal coaches, singing training and especially things about production.

I will once again take the opportunity to shill one of my favorite micro-corpo streamers, Zhuni Excel of NexStage, who plays the keyboard and beatboxes while live-looping. He's still pretty raw as a streamer as yesterday's attempts to play Cities: Skylines will show (started the stream 10 minutes late because he forgot to press a button, was then muted for two minutes, the game crashed or had to be killed a couple times because he has too many stupid mods installed despite apparently having 64 GB of RAM, would spend five minutes loading a map and then go "this is the wrong map" and quit back to the main menu, and so on) but I think a real talent shows through in his music streams and I always try to catch them even though I generally don't care about music streams.

I'll also second Uruka who was mentioned previously. She's a multi-instrumentalist but usually plays violin on her streams. Her community recently came together and bought her a sick new electric violin. She's doing a project this year where she's trying to release a new original song every two months. She's behind schedule but even if she only finishes three or four I still think that's a pretty cool feat.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Would you rather:
1682009683549.png

Cursed Would You Rather streams are an ongoing series Zeta has, Zecret Dialog, now on its 11th instalment.

Here's Suou Patra and a Gibson Les Paul

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom