"Let's do some seal screwing ASMR"Amelia Watson

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
How much money does this monkey waste on akasupas? Unless he uses this to actually make friends and get collabs for the girl, that money would be much better spend on ads, artist commisions or short editors.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
How much money does this monkey waste on akasupas? Unless he uses this to actually make friends and get collabs for the girl, that money would be much better spend on ads, artist commisions or short editors.
It's his money out of his own pocket not the company funds. How much money do you waste on chuubas good sir?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Fauna, Kiara, Gura, and Vesper. It would be glorious.
/vt/'s post frequency first spikes to never before seen heights before dropping by half from all the slit wrists.

I'm all for it.
Ironmouse will call her Karen again.
Calli: "I want to talk to your manager. Immediately!"
I mean, did you guys actually think Ina would just casually drop a graduation announcement after good vibes/karaoke? Seems like a bad idea and tone deaf, but would kind of be hilarious: "Drum roll please!!!!! I'm graduating! finally! Anyway, buh bai, Wah!"
I'm bitter because I'll never get Rushia announcing her graduation with a new outfit reveal that has a ring on her finger.
As I understand it, he's an idolfag and started Phase Connect simply because he wanted his own idol company (hence Phase Connect starting out with a No Male Collabs rule that the members have since walked over).

No shit he'll simp in addition to running his sad girl company.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Okayu minecraft.

And another clip.

And kanata announcing something.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I backed the kickstart I don't know how many years ago, and I'm still waiting on my Gambler's Chest. It has to be more than 6 years at this point.

But it's a really fun game if you can find a dedicated group of players. But a playthrough, if you don't die, can last more than 30 hours.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Kobo gonna stream her 2m subs in 1 hour ( i think ? ) i think she actually got the 2m subs thats why she asked to unsub i didnt :smugselen:

Edit : its gonna be a karaoke. Here the waiting room

Last edited:

Pioneer

Mizushina Aoi, Kanade MiMi and AZKi singing stream.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Time to hit the :lean: again

Calli: When I'm drunk I apologise a lot.
Flare: What changes?
Calli admitted that the drinks for the previous episode were rather strong. :calidrinking: This time she's making cocktails, and has three drinks to guess instead of four.

I knew Noel had a beer mug hand for her model but I didn't know she had this water (?) cup as well.
1681993799745.png

Seems like the Holo software has had enough for the night.
1681994989276.png

Drink prices:
1681997501444.png

Last edited:

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
cant believe I spent half a week reading 300 pages of autism
This place is hell to catch up with, thanks for those Recaps, they were most useful

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
cant believe I spent half a week reading 300 pages of autism
This place is hell to catch up with, thanks for those Recaps, they were most useful
Who are the most autistic fucks tho? The ones saying autistic things or the ones reading all of it ? :shiinastare:

we dont talk about the ones doing both tho ( im part of it )

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

niggaphil

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
Pippa Pipkin is a loli.
She is a loli in the same vein Shuten-Doji is a loli. The design is one of a loli, but the “personality” is not, but I personally don't know why people assign a type of personality to lolis, it's just a design thing. Another thing, people saying “I'm not X” even though they are X has the same validity as the self-identification of a tranny, that is, none. Chibi says that she's not a loli and no one is going to listen to her because we all know exactly what moeko_peach draw.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
If you gloss-over all of the Rie-posting and superdupering, it's a lot faster to catch up.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Time to hit the :lean: again

Calli: When I'm drunk I apologise a lot.
Flare: What changes?
Calli admitted that the drinks for the previous episode were rather strong. :calidrinking: This time she's making cocktails, and has three drinks to guess instead of four.

I knew Noel had a beer mug hand for her model but I didn't know she had this water (?) cup as well.
View attachment 21233

Seems like the Holo software has had enough for the night.
View attachment 21234

"Back then I drank even when alone, recently I've only been drinking with friends on special occasions. I've gotten real busy too"
Seems Calli's fixed her drinking problem. :irysthumbsupl:

Now just to fix the whole working herself to death thing. Though I doubt that'll happen

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Now just to fix the whole working herself to death thing. Though I doubt that'll happen
Easy. Give her something else to focus on. Divert her attention to something other than her career.

She ain't getting any younger. The clear solution is motherhood.

Connor might be looking into starting a family, too, so it all works out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom