"If it's not a nut IT MUST BE PEA"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
So Ruby is collabing with someone called Takahata this week.

IDK how big that is but JLC seems to be excited.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Idol has rotted the cute dogs brain.

:faunacry: "Sussy" ASMR :faunacry:

20230411_054353.jpg

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Another reminder to not touch the multi-million dollar poop.

yukoschizo

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

MagicHammer

In other news, guess who I found simping for an indie. Fishman's gonna get her, huh?

View attachment 19999
Beryl is Hana Flores, formally of Production kawaii Gen 1 and a friend of Lumi. Didn't realize she had reincarnated again until I checked her out just now, her voice is pretty distinctive. I thought the whole reason she left kawaii has because they lied to her about supporting her visa? Maybe this new JP company she is in is helping her with it, if they are it's unlikely she'd leave ...then again it's odd that she appears to have spent 2 months as a JP only streamer with them only to give up and rebrand as an EN streamer in the last two months, combined with the apparent aforementioned issues with JP management. At any rate it's good to find her again, she's one super talented individual.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
There is a channel called 2views and sad girls:
A while back, Superduper told me about the Lia clipper "2 views and sad girls", and I thought it was pretty cool that Lia had a dedicated clipper.

Turns out there's a second person who's also dedicated themselves solely to clipping Lia content, called "Rinkult Priest." https://www.youtube.com/@rinkult-priest

I still can't believe Lia has one dedicated clipper, let alone two.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Help, she's deranged! She needs fixing!
Edit: For some weird reason the clip looks like its Russian propaganda on the preview. This is a Marie Mehlo clip by the way.

Edit:2
1681208811460.png

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Thought that name sounded familiar:

And did stuff with him on his pl too.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Thought that name sounded familiar:

And did stuff with him on his pl too.

We talked about taka's retarded ass like 1000 pages ago.
He like lanipator and kaiserneko became an insufferable, unlikable politisperging femboy a la roosterteeth, he became a vtuber when tfs started losing fans and bleeding money because they dropped dbza.

I mean he is "some indie" in the sense that he and tfs became what roosterteeth became (irrelevant in every circle), which is not rare as they (team four star) looked up to them.
You could see him as either a leech or a trend chaser as I'm pretty sure early on they only streamed as a group, but when twitch picked up traction he jumped there to randomly stream and failed to make himself a name even though tfs was at its peak.

They also had in group drama when a guy named ben left the group because kaiser "literal femboy" neko wanted to have complete control over writing and the "creative" aspect of things, which is why every joke was stale, uncreative and repetitive, and both lanipator and taka sided with kaiser which is pretty telling of taka's humor and personality.
I don't want this femboy to use his connection to any of the homos to have more collabs, imagine any of the girls getting dragged into a collab with vermintide.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Beryl is Hana Flores, formally of Production kawaii Gen 1 and a friend of Lumi. Didn't realize she had reincarnated again until I checked her out just now, her voice is pretty distinctive. I thought the whole reason she left kawaii has because they lied to her about supporting her visa? Maybe this new JP company she is in is helping her with it, if they are it's unlikely she'd leave ...then again it's odd that she appears to have spent 2 months as a JP only streamer with them only to give up and rebrand as an EN streamer in the last two months, combined with the apparent aforementioned issues with JP management. At any rate it's good to find her again, she's one super talented individual.
After graduating from Kawaii she is being active on that account

Last edited:

No Name

...You people talk about vtubers outside of the asylum?
Vtubers are a minor hobby of mine, but I have mentioned it to many people IRL, most of my co-workers/friends/family know of my nerdy side. One co-worker ended up having her two 14ish-year old sons become Hololive fans and she came asking me if I knew if it was safe or not.

Takahata101 is one of the co-founders of Dragon Ball Z Abridged. He's usually a massive twitterfag so can't say I'm surprised JLC likes him.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
If you thought vtubing was at risk of going the same way as everything else today just you wait until the tranny son of a famous star gets "harassed" for speaking its mind or doing something retarded. Then we reach critical mass and you have the hitpieces rolling in, they already trying to tie anime fans to nazis and they will go for the problematic corpo who has an openly transphobe and nazi in their payroll: le evil phase connect.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
If you thought vtubing was at risk of going the same way as everything else today just you wait until the tranny son of a famous star gets "harassed" for speaking its mind or doing something retarded. Then we reach critical mass and you have the hitpieces rolling in, they already trying to tie anime fans to nazis and they will go for the problematic corpo who has an openly transphobe and nazi in their payroll: le evil phase connect.
Going against talents who just shrug it off and a corp that actually supports its talents?

Not likely.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Festival... :inaunravel:
But it's a hag party so I am happy.
She's interesting, I didn't know about her PL and found her through Tomoe Umari raiding her. Small Vtuber scene. The new company seems to have high hopes but they gotta update their website. Hopefully everything works out for her as she's sweet when I catch her streams.

The GGN girls have a Patreon and it's mainly about their 3D activities but they went to Sakurakon and guess who they saw? Pippa.
If you won't watch APEX check out Nene's new song premiering now

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Giri is cooking with Ollie this time. Not surprising for her second Cover Corp collab

Not_glowie

Just lurking
hmm.png

Why does your link show up in germ superpooper?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Please, we've just barely moved on from Total Retard War #1 last month over Hogwarts, we don't need another one so soon...
:urtearingmeapart:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Please, we've just barely moved on from Total Retard War #1 last month over Hogwarts, we don't need another one so soon...
:urtearingmeapart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom