"Nantoka shitekureru... Shishiro Botan!"Omaru Polka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

angry sushi

Early Adopter
twitter freak upset at things that dont conform to their tiny little corporate crafted narrative? Oh no... anyways

Has anyone caught these images floating around? I've been seeing it pop up more lately when I visit twitter

Attachments

• 1677760233710667.png
    1677760233710667.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 162
  • 1677760184915087.png
    1677760184915087.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 161

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
IronMouse just said she's hoping to make a proper Vtuber award show of some sort, and has been working on it behind the scenes with staff at Vshojo.

Immediately tried to damage control her leak, vagueposting queen at it again. Sounds interesting but we'll see how her schedule allows to actually follow through on it.
This can only end badly tbh.
Making an award show with vtubers is only going to make people mad that this or that person didn't win.

Since streaming is mostly a subjective thing, any group that the awards seems even slightly skewed towards will start a flame war between Holos, nijis, twitch chuubas, YouTube chuubas, indies, corpos, minor corpos, males, females, idol-like chuubas, raunchy chuubas and so on.

So they are likely to pick a bunch of literally whos or people who aren't really the best at their category just to balance out the NUMBERS. Which defeats the point of awards.

Also expect a bunch of normie picks like large twitch indies, falseeyed, codemiko, Merryweather, vshojo orbiters, and if they award any nip vtubers it will only be from Niji and Holo, because those are the only JP agencies that exist... Right? Mouse being involved does give me hope, because she is in the thick of the community and not just some superficial orbiter.

Last edited:

Alchemyth

(Disclaimed: I don't agree with her use of the term 'Gaslit' rather than 'Lied to' but she's a fucking zoomer so whatever).

Seems pretty inline with what XSoleil were saying. Zaion was implicating other people in communication failures with management by lying to them about what's going on and what's being said.

So Zaion deliberately fucked with Finana 'L+ratio+ur cringe @ u parasocial fucks, now buy my valentines merch, listen to my coomer asmr and educate yourselves' Ryugu?
fucking based How horrible.

:watamelon:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
So Zaion deliberately fucked with Finana 'L+ratio+ur cringe @ u parasocial fucks, now buy my valentines merch, listen to my coomer asmr and educate yourselves' Ryugu?
fucking based How horrible.

:watamelon:
wtf is wrong with you people

Like genuinely, disgusting

edit: To explain, the reason I’m grossed out is it’s going “someone was lied to and manipulated, good because I personally dislike the person lied to”

edit 2: You know what would be helpful. If someone that thought I was wrong would explain why

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
IRyS is streaming minecraft in about 40 minutes. I think the time changed a couple times before she settled on this time due to daylight savings time.

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
That was kind of my point. By constantly complaining about her being cringe, avoiding coworkers, hating her job and all other things which are mostly their own made up bs or something subjective they are just making her react to any criticism, like telling it's not ok to drink so much or that she is letting herself go and starting to have her own gravity field, with denial and thinking they do it because they hate her. Not because some of her fans are genuinely concerned about her wellbeing. She has to perform, she has to sing a lot, she has to stream, and all of this activities heavily benefit from having proper diet, exercising and not drinking. It's just unprofessional at this point, and for someone who takes so much pride in work ethics and putting her all into her job, plainly stupid
I'm sorry but did you really just write a wall of text just to form such a cringe opinion
With how much gaybaiting Nina throws during MGS and the amount of time she spends talking about dicks, I think foxmom might be signaling that she needs a dicking.
How do you think new waves are made
Behavior that isn't wholesome is behavior that is shameful.
Me wholesomely enjoying horse fanart. I'm so glad that it isn't shameful to do that
She has said multiple times that she does this on purpose so people can't tell how hot she is and most of you fall for it every time there's a new pic of her. She has never been that fat, she's just sick of people lusting over her bazongas.
Given how much time I spent on simpcity and barely seen any mention of her I'd say it is working, Kson Mel and Keeki have much more of a presence over there
Isn’t 90% of NijiEn and HoloEn Asian?
Asians are white when it is convenient for the narrative

Alchemyth

Feel free to actually use your words Nolan, explain how I''m supposed to give a fuck when the offending party has properly been punished by losing her job, while the other is a retarded zoomer who despite her own dumb mistakes will not be affected in the slightest by all this posturing and drama?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

edit: To explain, the reason I’m grossed out is it’s going “someone was lied to and manipulated, good because I personally dislike the person lied to”

edit 2: You know what would be helpful. If someone that thought I was wrong would explain why
You deserve a snowflake reaction for that one
Btw ur right. Its just not that deep

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Sorry I don't particularly feel bad for someone throwing around the word "gaslit" after (possibly) being lied to, once, about a job thing.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

#istandwithzaion
Ratio'd and reported

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Also expect a bunch of normie picks like large twitch indies, falseeyed, codemiko, Merryweather, vshojo orbiters, and if they award any nip vtubers it will only be from Niji and Holo, because those are the only JP agencies that exist... Right? Mouse being involved does give me hope, because she is in the thick of the community and not just some superficial orbiter.
Mouse is an unabashed fangirl so I forgive her for it, but yeah, I can already hear the deafening screams of nepotism and similar bait if any Vshojo talent or even someone considered to be too much of an orbiter wins any of the categories. Mouse does have an in with Nijis thanks to her multiple collabs, and presumably with someone at Holo given how many she's got on SotD, so it would be a more representative ceremony than most others I've seen so far.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Feel free to actually use your words Nolan, explain how I''m supposed to give a fuck when the offending party has properly been punished by losing her job, while the other is a retarded zoomer who despite her own dumb mistakes will not be affected in the slightest by all this posturing and drama?
It’s more so that is came off as you were saying that it’s good she was lied to and manipulated; just because you dislike someone

If I’m reading to literally into this, than I’m sorry. :guradumbl:

You deserve a snowflake reaction for that one
Btw ur right. Its just not that deep
Yeah I think I took this to literally.

sorry

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina's shoving her slime in our ears :shiinastare:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
4 of 10 in HoloEN are of Asian descent.

That number seems to be accurate for NijiEN though.
IRyS is streaming minecraft in about 40 minutes. I think the time changed a couple times before she settled on this time due to daylight savings time.

She had a poll asking whether 7 PM PST or 5 PM PST would be better. 7 PM PST won 60% vs 40% or something, much to my dismay.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
If we're counting Sana, HoloEN is 5/11 Asian, or about 45.5%. I think Tempus is about 50% Asian, although I can't remember DLC's makeup that well; I think Hakka is Asian even if he's ES, I'm fairly sure GB and the femboy aren't, and I can't remember for Shinri.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
If we're counting Sana, HoloEN is 5/11 Asian, or about 45.5%. I think Tempus is about 50% Asian, although I can't remember DLC's makeup that well; I think Hakka is Asian even if he's ES, I'm fairly sure GB and the femboy aren't, and I can't remember for Shinri.
I don't think we know for Shinri, other than the fact that he consumes copious amounts of cheese and doesn't die, a power given only to a select few Asians.

Kalion

:)
Has anyone caught these images floating around? I've been seeing it pop up more lately when I visit twitter
I started seeing those images two years ago after a Japanese Twitter artist was harrassed for drawing super cool pictures of Native Americans. They successfully ran him off Twitter from January 2021 to December 2021. His terrible crime was thinking Native Americans looked cool while not being one.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

I swear the PC girls compete to see who can do the biggest yab and give Fishman' a heart attack.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Shiina's shoving her slime in our ears :shiinastare:
Bro, some of those sounds she was making these last few minutes :shiinastare:

I am  putty slime in Meemaws hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom