"By the way I'm graduating, Sakana's finally firing me. Sakana said he doesn't wanna work with me anymore, so after this month I'm graduating. I wasn't cute and funny enough"Amaris Yuri

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Lucy pyre to go live in 20 min

Edit: happened to screenshot this at the end and laughed at the coincidence Screenshot_20220928-091501-672.png
Also unarchived ukulele guitar with Mika currently Diamond City Lights

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Meanwhile, the situation of what I reported has changed. The vtuber I mentioned who would graduate next year, Mythia Batford ended up reconsidering her graduation.

Turns out her graduation statement was her panicking and stressed out. The two guest statement that I quoted on the previous post, while was focusing on the "bad actors" within Indonesian vtuber scene, also ended up hitting Mythia as well thanks to them folks taking the opinion on face value (and I think I ended up following it as well, my bad, homies). Which isn't really helped by her antis and schizos deciding to use it to harrass her. Her manager, close associates and even the two guests that made the statement ended up tried to make her reconsider, and she ended up doing just that.

As of now, some people are now aiming to the Snowdrop girls I mentioned before, since they hasn't say anything at all regarding the situation and they believed that these two are the "bad apples" that the two guest of that podcast show mentioned. Other folks within the ID vtuber community are also mostly fighting on which one is right, the words of the two guests "defending" Mythia or that Mythia is also accountable in this matter or not. And also some who just said "Vtuber bad, down with vtuber just like soeharto, petrus them"

Honestly this situations is very chaotic lmao.

Jesus I didn't think the podcast stuff would be ended up at this point but considering local netizens are full of schizos of course they would jump at any chance to shit on everyone they dislikes.
Good thing she has really supportive people around her, getting threats and doxx-scare daily would eventually mess your mind up so props on her to continue doing what she likes despite the haters seething

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Biskuit Regal

Early Adopter
So I finally done listening to almost all of the stuff @Rezza told me. For context, he referred to an indonesian podcast show run by a balding ex-magician turned podcast host Deddy Corbuzier that brought two guests into this one episode yesterday. Both guests being somewhat notable indonesians gamer/livestreamers, but they were mostly talking about vtubers and how it started getting traction in the local youtube scene alongside the gaming side of things..

Most of it are pretty much the two guests coaching the host for being boomer tier in terms of vtuber-related stuff (though they aren't as expert as the actual vtuber fans, but props on explaining it the best they could), and ended up talking things like simping, oshiis (though mispronounced into oishi), technologies behind it, voicechanger usage in vtubers, and couple other stuff mixed in with the general gist of the talk (being that of someone having online romance-like interaction and stuff). The host do understand the similarity between vtubing fanbase with idol fanbase because of his one experience with local idol group, so he's quite receptive and not really negative with the whole "animu flat 2d waifu doing livestream" things, if probably being neutral.

What is interesting right now is that at some point, one of the guest made this interesting point regarding what they "fear" about the current Indonesian vtuber market.

He said that there are vtubers that are doing stuff that could be considered as degen/thirstposting within Youtube and with how open Youtube really is, he doesn't want the whole market in Indonesia to be 'spoiled' by these vtubers that goes into these territory and risking the normies to stereotype them as such.

A day after that podcast went out, one of the ID's notable indie vtuber Mythia Batford decided to state that she will graduate on March next year. While this seems like normal graduations, the fact that it just, came out outta nowhere while she's planning to debut a "hybrid" model tomorrow makes it quite sus to the indonesians vtuber/schizos who followed her. And considering that she also the type that can be considered fitting with what the guest in that podcast feared (I didn't follow her, but some local fans I talked to claims she's quite degen), it makes it sounds like what the podcast episode talked got into her and also potentially to other local ID vtubers that might cater to those degen style of approach.

In short: It might be nothingburger, but this is probably some ID-focused fresh drama afoot. I'm buying a popcorn and see what happen next. If it was nothingburger, at least I got popcorns.

I'm following the drama closely, though I'm still going to need to catch up with some things as well. Heard some rumours that definitely put some things into context, context that will make this thing even wilder
HoloID gen3 (Holoh3ro) will have their id:entity voices cover dropped in less than 30mins to celebrate their half-year debut, and later a stream with three of them in Kobo's channel

Pretty much, while Indonesia has a diverse community and races, the majority are still muslim and excessive lewdness is most definitely haram by standard
There's that incident with local VTubers where they're essentially doing lewd roleplays (like those coomerbait asmr stream stuff) and not surprisingly, it sparked a lot of outrage within the community

Its just like what MornLurker stated, yes. We already having some of them existing and gaining scrutiny, like for example, Gentiana Helix and Charlotte Sylvilia of a small ID vtuber agency Snowdrop ID who is basically a pair of coomerbait ASMR experts that got into a little heat several months ago (if I remember correctly) when one of their rather... thirsty and hot duo ASMR collab stuff somehow became accessible to everyone rather than membership and the vtuber fans who noticed it was like "Hey this is haram! So this is what those members are getting, huh?!". Too bad that after some time, the issue died down and it became nothinburger, with both vtuber still doing their stuff, both safe and not safe ones.

Meanwhile, the situation of what I reported has changed. The vtuber I mentioned who would graduate next year, Mythia Batford ended up reconsidering her graduation.

Turns out her graduation statement was her panicking and stressed out. The two guest statement that I quoted on the previous post, while was focusing on the "bad actors" within Indonesian vtuber scene, also ended up hitting Mythia as well thanks to them folks taking the opinion on face value (and I think I ended up following it as well, my bad, homies). Which isn't really helped by her antis and schizos deciding to use it to harrass her. Her manager, close associates and even the two guests that made the statement ended up tried to make her reconsider, and she ended up doing just that.

As of now, some people are now aiming to the Snowdrop girls I mentioned before, since they hasn't say anything at all regarding the situation and they believed that these two are the "bad apples" that the two guest of that podcast show mentioned. Other folks within the ID vtuber community are also mostly fighting on which one is right, the words of the two guests "defending" Mythia or that Mythia is also accountable in this matter or not. And also some who just said "Vtuber bad, down with vtuber just like soeharto, petrus them"

Honestly this situations is very chaotic lmao.

The Snowdrop couple wasn't just roleplaying, they actually are a couple. They're a lesbian cosplayers couple, I assume both of you know which one because that's the only thing they're famous for (yes, I'm not joking)

paul

Early Adopter
It has been brought to my attention that out of the blue Nodoka has been playing Splatoon with Polka, Miko and Koyori.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
She didn't just say it, Miko sang it. That made it a memorable contribution to human culture.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
$136? Jesus. I hope they get monthly strip-show streams from their oshiis for that price.
Wow, the Yen has fallen, it used to be a yen was roughly a penny making conversions rather easy. Though that's 138$ a year, so about 11$ a month which isn't that bad.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
sugoi sora.jpg
Daisenpai was pretty bad at this when she first played it. Now she's taunting Yagoo with her invincibility and only chooses to die when she wishes. Truly a Goddess. Yagoo has no power over her.

edit:
Now she's doing stage 1 with the 1hp store item and doing pretty well. Not a fake gamer girl!
edit 2:
Cleared, let's go. She's not as crazy as Kaela and Botan (who is?) but it's nice to see her get good at stuff. Certainly better than some ENs lol. I couldn't exactly make out what she was saying, but she's either going out to eat with Choco-sen or Choco-sen is cooking her food at her place sometime tomorrow.

Holocure stream here:

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I just had an interesting thought maybe council climbing Sanas tower took so long because they wanted to have Namie be able to lurk the stream and she's been busy for at least 3 weeks now so it makes sense to me on top of coordinating the other 4

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

Mori and Kronii going on a spa trip. Maybe this'll mean another offcollab as well? We haven't seen much of the two of them but I have liked their interactions in the past.

moonlight

Vesper is about to cook eggs using a Pentium 4. I love this boomer.

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
For those who missed it last night, here is a clip of Ghost's Pippa raid from his perspective:

The video doesn't show this but later on in the night he does a commentary over Pippa singing Ram Ranch at the convention. I wasn't able to find a clip of this, does Ghost Politics have some kind of stream archive?

Spergatory

Early Adopter
For those who missed it last night, here is a clip of Ghost's Pippa raid from his perspective:

The video doesn't show this but later on in the night he does a commentary over Pippa singing Ram Ranch at the convention. I wasn't able to find a clip of this, does Ghost Politics have some kind of stream archive?

He also streams on a site called vaughn.live. Here's the link to the latest stream:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Zeta celebrating 6 months by admitting to being a cat (she said she has a cat vs rat collab)

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I'm following the drama closely, though I'm still going to need to catch up with some things as well. Heard some rumours that definitely put some things into context, context that will make this thing even wilder

The Snowdrop couple wasn't just roleplaying, they actually are a couple. They're a lesbian cosplayers couple, I assume both of you know which one because that's the only thing they're famous for (yes, I'm not joking)
> A couple
> Lesbian cosplayer couple

OH NO

SONOFABITCH I WENT TO THEIR BOOTH, HOW COULD I NOT NOTICED IT

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I haven't gotten through the entire VOD yet so there may have been more said later on, but Dez mentioned in his last Subnautica stream that he wants to get a lot more guests on the stand for Judge Magni.

Seeing as there's only himself and Vesper that hasn't been up there..I take that to mean the girls are on the table. I'll take a Vesper v Kronii debate on how long can a sandwich sit out and still be considered acceptable.

Stars is a definite possibility as well but the language barrier would make that kind of comedy difficult to pull off.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Vesper is a cultured Huniepop enjoyer.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Vesper is a cultured Huniepop enjoyer.
Did he mention his favorite girl? I'm not subscribed to ask him. And I'm at work so I can't actually listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom