"And if raw piss is good enough for Bear Grylls, doggone it, it's good enough for me"Kirschey

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
When you walk outside, everyone naturally understands shitting in the street is wrong, its not opression to have people telling you to pull your pants up or fuck off.
Hm. Give it a few years and there will be a Twitter campaign on "Shit Acceptance", you fecalphile, you! :vomit:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Airi is about to slaughter Meemaws pets live on Minecraft :painpeko:

False alert, she's only slaughtering Erina, repeatedly.

Last edited:

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Last edited:

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
Hm. Give it a few years and there will be a Twitter campaign on "Shit Acceptance", you fecalphile, you! :vomit:
San Fran already did this.

UberSoldat

Informational channels, biased
Pekora mentioned back a few months ago that Rushia and 3rd Gen hasn't talked since her termination, so most likely not. Also quite concerning she hasn't moved on from the situation and wants 30k live viewers. At this point, I'd have expect she's used to her 5k~ regular

Oh hey, something Scuttle and I agree on. Absolutely fuck dramafags. On another note though, how would you categorize Depressed Nousagi, VTuber Theory, and VTuber Cringe (ignore that the first two are obviously are predisposed to favouring Hololive).
Informational channels imo, biased as they may be

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I was only able to catch bits and pieces live, but IRyS was 'uoh'ing all over that game.
I have decided to send her a clear and powerful message as a warning:
1677140064425.png
1677140128117.png
See? I didn't 'like' either one! But I even 'liked' a keyboard post! That's how you know I am serious.

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
Update: who wants to read some Horned Rat tweets when he's at his worst? I sure do.

tl;dr - $100K buys you a lot of drugs, but now it's time for rehab.

Lucas wants you to be sympathetic to his drug dependency problems, but for someone that pleads tolerance to those suffering from the effects of substance abuse, he sure had no issue whatsoever with destroying other people and jeopardizing their mental health.

I suspect that when people were donating to help the troons, helping Lucas get high was not what they envisioned.
I’m sorry but, “no one chooses to struggle with substance abuse”?
Are you fucking kidding me?

NO ONE FORCED YOU TO DO DRUGS! YOU’VE FUCKED UP YOUR OWN LIFE ENTIRELY BY YOUR OWN VOLITION YOU SELF MUTILATED, CHILD GROOMING FEMBOY!

I swear drug addicts, child predators, and communists should all be turned to mulch to help regrow the rainforests and luckily this retard is all three.

USS IOWA

You know, I wished Elon could just burn Twitter already instead of parading it like some kind vanity purchase. I just saw some Vtuber release a music video, which to be honest could use some work, and the Twitter mob just evicerated it. They even drag in Calli too, "Mori Calliope just had competition," They say as if they done anything remotely close to what she's doing right now. Sorry for the rant, just need to let it out.

Last edited:

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
I'm not a Vhoeshow fan by any means, but that clip of Silvervale almost breaking down in tears because the game gave her the wand she got from the Pottermore quiz when she was 12...is the sweetest fucking thing. And the dicksplitters want to ruin that feeling for people.

*Can't find it right now on mobile but it's been posted twice.* Instead, have the only acceptable response to these people:

Video has been deleted :(
Edit: *can anyone spoonfeed me on what I missed here?

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Niji moving to their next victim

I don't even like false but this smells too much like copyright abuse, could at least send them a proper warning letter to make them remove the offensive/rule-breaking content (if there's even any) or something before potentially nuking their channel into oblivion

You know, I wished Elon could just burn Twitter already instead of parading it like some kind vanity purchase. I just some Vtuber release a music video, which to be honest could use some work, and the Twitter mob just evicerated it. They even drag in Calli too, "Mori Calliope just had competition," They say as if they done anything remotely close to what she's doing right now. Sorry for the rant, just need to let it out.
I agree with the notion that twittards should've nuked themselves together but on the flip side, there's no social media site that could hold its position like twitter does and this is important because tons of creative people and others who had used this platform to raise their own visibility (whether it's good or bad). And another thing to note is that Japanese people are Very dependent on twitter because that's where the fastest news about recent natural disasters is reported/alerted, even more than local news.
Not even an alternative instance like mastodon and the rest seemed to be able to replicate the success twitter had as of now and it's mostly because of how people were used to this site for a long time already so unless muskboy decides to do mega fuckups, the hellsite will sadly still going to be around for a long time.

I still wish twittard mobs could just rope it off already but oh well, at least it's still possible to curate your timeline and so on.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
I’m sorry but, “no one chooses to struggle with substance abuse”?
Are you fucking kidding me?

NO ONE FORCED YOU TO DO DRUGS! YOU’VE FUCKED UP YOUR OWN LIFE ENTIRELY BY YOUR OWN VOLITION YOU SELF MUTILATED, CHILD GROOMING FEMBOY!

I swear drug addicts, child predators, and communists should all be turned to mulch to help regrow the rainforests and luckily this retard is all three.
I doubt this is even the case, most likely he's just going into hiding until the heat died down.

Flare will be cooking with Choco-sensei at 7PM JST.

Very recently VSpo's Hinaano released a cover song

Also new outfit at 7PM JST.

Looks like there's another new VSpo clipper, one sample clip from Beni's zatsudan.

As I mentioned yesterday, MaiR will be singing today as well at 8.30PM JST

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
New copypasta just dropped in Pippa's vtuber audition short!
Comes in two parts as it is long:
1677144185298.png

1677144267117.png
Link to the short (sort by new to find the comment):

Also:
>All your moderators must be employees.
>Their employment and salary is as solid as it can get.
He thinks the mods get paid.
lol, lmao even!
Edit: Alright which one of you faggots posted this reply?
1677153035426.png

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
@superduper

Don't forget how much your Oshi loves you, and watch for her gorilla streams day to day while she finishes moving :smugpipi:

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
View attachment 14424
Someone posted about KFC China preparing a collab with Luxiem, here is an actual post by KFC China.

So the Luxiem boys all have Weibo accounts? I guess I shouldn't be surprised about that.

New copypasta just dropped in Pippa's vtuber audition short!

Fascinating. So, you begged real hard and you got hired to sell emotions. Do you even get a fixed salary or are you only payed based on likes and donations? Man, they really put one over you, not gonna lie. The problem is, you don't get a very solid job for your trouble! I mean, the guy who did the interview and hiring was doing a nice, cushy PR job. The people writing up your employment contract have a steady administration job. The guy who drew your avatar was doing a decent character designer job. The techie that rigged your animations was doing a solid IT job. All your moderators must be employees of the company or associate companies. Their employment and salary is as solid as it can get. Except for you! You are the only throw-away part of this team. And of course they have a right to claim your channel if your time is up. It's ironic, that you want to be in the center of attention as, essentially, none of what we see is you. It's all a big tech company's resources at work. You are hired as an actor that's basically doing a radio show as we don't even get to see your real face. You use a pseudonym, so we don't even know your real name. And your product is your appeal, which is fleeting away with time. I bet they don't even let you have any streams without their moderators watching your every step. You're like a prisoner in a digital prison. They are using you for likes and views generation. As for your importance, you are about as important to them as a used handkerchief.

Last edited:

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Found a japanese Neuro-Sama. Another AI going by project Ivy.
However unlike Neuro she also does islamic crap like ear cleaning asmr
There are barely any people in her chat tho , maybe 5 or 7 japanese guys during her doki doki stream.

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Lol, Ame got RNG'ed pretty hard in the Mario Party Offcollab.

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Lol, Ame got RNG'ed pretty hard in the Mario Party Offcollab.
That fucking comeback though. LMAO. Won because of bonus stars. Good for her, I was routing for her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom