"'We must get mad at screen person. OH VTUBER! VTUBER, WHY DO-WHY DO YOU PUSH BUTTON WHEN PUSHIN-BUTTON SHOULD NOT BE PUSHED?! WHY VTUBER WHY CAN'T YOU READ MY BRAIN, VTUBER?! OH, HOW DARE YOU VTUBER. EVERYBODY-EVERYBODY YELL AT THE VTUBER! POINT! POINT AND YELL 'VTUBER' VTUBER, WHY?! WHY ARE YOU DIGITAL?! VTUBER, NO! VTUBER READ MY CHAT! READ MY MESSAGE! VTUBER PLEASE. VTUBER ONLY PLEASE. VTUBER, PLEASE FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS VTUBERRRR' laughs 'Why why is the Vtuber like this? Why is the Vtuber-' laughs 'is this the new copypasta?' It might be. Yeah send that to every Vtuber you know-actually don't laughs"Pomu Rainpuff

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hololive ruined /jp/

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

Looks like we have to blame Neal from now on.
nealtube just doesn't ring the same as susantube
both still sucks anyway

nyfco.org has been suspended.
View attachment 13846
oh the poor teenage shitposters have to tread into /vt/ for their daily schizoposting now, sad day

also seriously it feels like we keep getting big yabs everyday how are there 3-4 new shitshow when I woke up today

by the way, there's a follow-up for the canceled akirose concert. She'll instead stream something at the same time to celebrate her birthday so don't forget to drop by and wish the half-elf a happy birthday!

Last edited:

Elite Miko

Early Adopter

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
February was never the same after Rushia yabbed the fuck out on this very month. I hereby submit my petition to rename the month Yabrurary.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I'm glad he enjoyed RCG more than myself seemingly. I wonder if he's going to play some of the better beatemups out there.
4 player Scott Pilgrim collab with the lads would be sick, after he escapes his hikikomori funk
Purely because of all the bullshit you can do in that game, like stealing your friend's lives, accidentally beating the shit out of each other, or using each other as a weapon.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
February was never the same after Rushia yabbed the fuck out on this very month. I hereby submit my petition to rename the month Yabrurary.
Caesar knew that 2000 years later rushia would yab in february, so he made it the shortest month to minimize possible yabs

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
View attachment 13846
The community itself was retarded but I think it would be dumb to forget where we come from and overlook that a valuable, if annoying, resource is now on ice. Archival of info is what we do, people, and it is for the best. Maybe they'll take some notes from a familiar baby faced transphobe king and come back :smugpipi:
Pippa completely went off regarding the Silvervale stuff on her stream earlier.
- Calls the 'activists' mentally ill & says that they should kill themselves.
- Mentioned how they keep inexplicably going after women in their life-ruination attempts.
- Told them they will burn in Hell.
View attachment 13852
I fucking love this pink rabbit. I'm sure the troons will try to whine and cry some.more about her, but hopefully she's smart enough to never apologize and never give ground. Fucking child grooming vermintide don't even deserve the acknowledgement of an apology and I really hope Froots retarded stunt blows up in her face when she either gets on the hook for tens of thousands of dollars or suddenly becomes transphobe prime because she tries to back out.
Only to be met by a wall of autists spamming "YWNBAW and KYS", assuming it happens
And I will be one of those autists on at least 5 different accounts, explicitly suggesting detailed plans and reminding them they might as well do it because they will never get the satisfaction they seek.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Kinda wonder if it was Nijisanji that had it taken down (just because of the khyo copyright strike stuff). If it was, it makes me wonder what they had on there that they now have an issue with.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Kinda wonder if it was Nijisanji that had it taken down (just because of the khyo copyright strike stuff). If it was, it makes me wonder what they had on there that they now has an issue with.
AFAIK it was the commenters that they mostly took issue with rather than the PL info. The ones calling the talents and livers whores and saying shit like theybhad boyfriends because they played video games with boys.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Again I think we should think before contributing to child abuse for the meme even if Froot pays for it
But you do you

I know she'll prolly drop it but I don't want to take that chance

Edit: Scarle just whipped out a sonny text to speech voice
Either way it's in the Wretched Isles so it doesn't impact my country either way if she actually does it.
AFAIK it was the commenters that they mostly took issue with rather than the PL info. The ones calling the talents and livers whores and saying shit like theybhad boyfriends because they played video games with boys.
If the owners of the site continued to host it under Japanese jurisdiction after Cover and Anycolor teamed up to shoot the biggest warning shot the world has even seen via their statement on harassment then they fucking deserve what was coming to them.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
How many accounts have been made today? i wonder if it's because of the froot drama or nijisisters seeking refuge after nyfco was kil (if so, wrong place for that lol).

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
🐗⛵

Magni's Kuuki Yomi stream was half gameplay and the last quarter with Bettel doing impressions and scheduling Valheim.

FoV72bfaAAIMbsR

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
How many accounts have been made today? i wonder if it's because of the froot drama or nijisisters seeking refuge after nyfco was kil (if so, wrong place for that lol).
11 in the last 24 hours, I also noticed this (since i keep track of registrations for fun) it is most definitely abnormal since the average is 1-3, and lately it has slowed down to 0 some days, I thought it was another homeland mention but you may be onto something with the nyfco thing

Edit: The amount of active users is also abnormally high recently (from 60-100 to 80-120), but that has been more of a slowly rising trend in the past month rather than a sudden spike, active users seem to have a relation to interesting events (no duh) and we certainly haven't had a shortage of those to pore over.

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

RiverBear

331079850_3023622524598274_5185306686552576232_n.png

Nodoka card in the new Hololive set of Bushiroad's TCG Weiss Schwarz
If we get one of A-chan and news of a special signed version, should we expect a stream of Axel and Vesper cracking boxes to get their waifus?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
11 in the last 24 hours, I also noticed this (since i keep track of registrations for fun) it is most definitely abnormal since the average is 1-3, and lately it has slowed down to 0 some days, I thought it was another homeland mention but you may be onto something with the nyfco thing
To any newcomers who discovered the forum today on a whim and want to chat with us about vtubers: welcome, I hope you have a great time here!

To any newcomers who want to use this forum as a replacement for nyfco: please kindly kill yourself.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
To any newcomers who discovered the forum today on a whim and want to chat with us about vtubers: welcome, I hope you have a great time here!

To any newcomers who want to use this forum as a replacement for nyfco: please kindly kill yourself.
Addendum, for the Vox fans in the audience:
1551422484373.gif

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I’m guessing this will be an unpopular take here given the reaction she’s getting here, but she probably shouldn’t have done this stream. She exposed another case of extreme bullying by these people, but she also gave them the attention they wanted, that all bullies want. If she didn’t want to deal with them anymore, she should have just dropped the game silently - through of course I hope she doesn’t.
That was a huge mistake. Shows weakness and it only gives them more power to know that they hurt you. I do feel bad for her though.

Edit it out? Literally just cut it out? You mofo is lazy
Took me a bit. Most of it was trying to get a nice pic with pippa in baseball gear for the thumbnail.

Ok thats pretty fucking funny. Internet slacktivism at its finnest. That said if she donates the money, I will respect the fact that she went through with the promise despite it being a very stupid thing.

We all should be. I want to see Froot pull a "Uh well I don't actually have $40,000 to just drop on this..."
Again I would love to see that. Not only is the charity complete garbage but she will fuck herself over (moneywise) if she does that. Unless she is drowning in money but out of every Vshojo girl isnt she one of the least popular ones?

Speaking of which, this dropped

I heard from Geega from that Bootleg merch stream Pippa did talking about her merch. I have no clue who she is but 2 days ago I saw her on Twitch and the model is nice, the voice is ok, and she doesnt seem to be coombaiting. So what is her appeal that she is suddenly popping off?

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom