"Feet castration"Chisaka Airi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kestraline

Early Adopter
So for anyone wondering if Mummy would be stepping into the Froot mess.
1676605964253.png

Did You Know

It's morally right to make fun of Unitards

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
So for anyone wondering if Mummy would be stepping into the Froot mess.
Well I guess that clears up the mystery of why Froot is such a bitch.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Nights like this are why I love vtubing. Daytime soap operas can't hold a candle to this insanity.

kukkia

Early Adopter
Scarle pulling a Zentreya and streaming with TTS because her voice is temporarily fucked.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Nights like this are why I love vtubing. Daytime soap operas can't hold a candle to this insanity.
We might not live the best lifem we might end up dying sooner than later because we live off energy drinks and dont do exercise. But we can say we had the chance to live in the vtuber era and thats Inaff for me

Kalion

:)
During all this chaos, let me shill Seigi and Tomo's new podcast. It is both entertaining and insightful, and a little bit unhinged when one of them starts ranting. They go over everything from content direction, differences between being a corpo and indie vtuber (which Tomo has been both), to what it means to stream for both of them.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Of course Lia ends up liking Froot's tweet.
Screenshot_20230216_230802_Twitter.jpg

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
TIL Sony Sheep (Maru Nanamona) is highly proficient in English. Haven't checked her out for months and could have sworn her content was 90% JP.

Yup, she does occasional English streams. I originally checked her out because her VTuber papa is Aka Akasaka of Kaguya-sama and Oshi no Ko fame and was pleasantly surprised to find she was fluent in English.

It took you THAT long?!?
I said I was in denial.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Scarle pulling a Zentreya and streaming with TTS because her voice is temporarily fucked.

Currently being bullied with supas and membership This is the kind of kind of palette cleanser I needed thanks
I want him to play River City Girls Zero and not skip the ending song. I bet he wouldn't, the coward.

I wonder what they policy for streaming games with a roommate in it is
Just ignore it?
Not allowed to stream?
Mute the credits with a dmca excuse?
Genuinely wonder

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Currently being bullied with supas and membership This is the kind of kind of palette cleanser I needed thanks

I wonder what they policy for streaming games with a roommate in it is
Just ignore it?
Not allowed to stream?
Mute the credits with a dmca excuse?
Genuinely wonder
I want him to legitmately play it without knowing and without Calli knowing he was playing it.

"Wait, is that Calli-senpai? Did she do the ending theme for this game? That's so cool, I never knew that! What's wrong, chat, why are you all screaming 'NOO!'?"

Kalion

:)

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I swear to God, I'm 99% sure that I've seen a clip of Lia literally making a 41% joke before. This is mind-bogglingly retarded.
She did that from someone in chat making that joke. I'm pretty sure within the next few streams she apologized about that. I'm not certain on it though so don't take it as fact.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
We all should be. I want to see Froot pull a "Uh well I don't actually have $40,000 to just drop on this..."
Again I think we should think before contributing to child abuse for the meme even if Froot pays for it
But you do you

I know she'll prolly drop it but I don't want to take that chance

Edit: Scarle just whipped out a sonny text to speech voice

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I swear to God, I'm 99% sure that I've seen a clip of Lia literally making a 41% joke before. This is mind-bogglingly retarded.
Come on now, BIGOT, she's just supporting the cause! You simply don't understand her 4D chess. :smugselen:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom