"I'm a fast l... well, I am a learner"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
If she is an actual Russian national, hopefully they have a nice established way they can pay her for her work. Who knows how sanctions will go over the next time Putin decides to bad touch another country
She lives in Spain lol, sorry Fuyo lives in Portugal and

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Gura talking about Harry Potter stuff makes me feel how I imagine others would feel if I tried explaining HoloLive lore.

Horo7618

No one in particular
"Am I gonna play the wizard game? ...I don't know if it's worth it."
Huh - she actually went into quite a lot of detail about her Potterverse history, sounds like she's not much of a fan of the movies/books but was active enough on some community site that she remembers her house (Ravenclaw?!?!) and wand and stuff.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230214-174204-062.png

As Haram as the concept of a loli vsinger is, I fucking KEK'd

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Holy shit idol actually got Kyoresu, I am surprised.
For those not in the know, Kyoresu is best known for her covers, most specifically

She speaks Russian, English and Spanish.

My favourite cover has to be Pumped up kicks

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
"It's not Sana from Hololive (...) I mean, seriously, what were you guys expecting?"
How DARE she mock us Sanalites! We've lost our oshi, our idol, our everything, and she thinks it's funny that we DARE to have at least an ounce of hope she'd land on Earth yet again?! What would she know about hope anyways, fucking britbongs only know rain, smog, and the poorest excuse for "food" in the European continent. For all your smug lecturing of us Rin, it is YOU that's coping! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

(Just kidding there was no way it was gonna happen :pippasquish:)

If anyone was seriously thinking it was sana they need to start wearing helmets in public lmao
"Sana" as a character is property of Cover, I doubt Cover would be willing to sell a holomems identity to a competitor.
When they say Sana they don't actually think the character is gonna come back but the voice behind it, otherwise known as Namie. They either don't know Namie is her PL or can't say because mentioning roommates is verboten.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
"I got a Lightning Mcqueen gibbet" is SO on brand for Gura HAHHAHAHAH!

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Speaking of Maros, Juna is doing a second "Confession" stream in a few days. She had a previous one last year.

Drop your confessions here:

kukkia

Early Adopter
Another loli huh? I wouldn't find it weird if jewcorp becomes a hive of lolicons at this point, also they don't even bother to hide her roommate, guess they want all of her old fanbase
"Degen loli" is a super popular archetype. I've seen communities based around photoshopping lolis into pictures of decaying Eastern European landscapes.

View attachment 13568

As Haram as the concept of a loli vsinger is, I fucking KEK'd

Calli BTFO.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
She got a winning application and decided to close it up because she doesn't need any more entries. She's deflecting suspicion so as to not upset the losers.
You mean I was the villain all along? :shiinastare:
I sent Shiina another maro before the cutoff. It's sad since most of the newbies think she's got iron skin etc but those of us who've been there know she's a sadgirl at heart and needs to be reminded of how great she is from time to time.
Writing is hard and I already burnt my braincells sending 1, but I did finally manage to slog through Fishman horrible website and get Shiina's standees! Very easy to miss but you can still by all 3, which is good because although I do want to support my Oshi I don't want to blow 20$ on shipping more then I can manage.
Now the eternity before they get here :annoyedpippa:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Surely Sakana will counter Idol's new chuuba by hiring Filian!

64144-5f5d9b481fe5863c196d3441322ab983-1007394765.jpg

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
You mean I was the villain all along? :shiinastare:

Writing is hard and I already burnt my braincells sending 1, but I did finally manage to slog through Fishman horrible website and get Shiina's standees! Very easy to miss but you can still by all 3, which is good because although I do want to support my Oshi I don't want to blow 20$ on shipping more then I can manage.
Now the eternity before they get here :annoyedpippa:
Standees are temporary, letting your oshi cringe to your autistic love confessions will be archived forever.
Surely Sakana will counter Idol's new chuuba by hiring Filian!

First he has the perfect opportunity to nab Rye, doesn't, she goes to jewbacorp and draws in the chumbuds.

Then he misses ky0resu, and now jewbacorp has not one but two potential Gura killers.

Fishman is using the same part of his brain that compels him to wash spaghetti lately

:fishfry::fishfry::fishfry:

Vih

Doog
had plenty of money from first job but I wasn't a member because I didn't think my dad would let me/didn't think they took the card I had. He would and they do. FIRST YOUTUBE MEMBERSHIP
View attachment 13424
Our lil shitlord is growing up so fast :')

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
First he has the perfect opportunity to nab Rye, doesn't, she goes to jewbacorp and draws in the chumbuds.

Then he misses ky0resu, and now jewbacorp has not one but two potential Gura killers.

Fishman is using the same part of his brain that compels him to wash spaghetti lately

:fishfry::fishfry::fishfry:
Inb4 he fumbles the free Kirsche pickup and gen 3 is full of literally whos that fail to launch

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Wemi Live:

Edit: HAHAHAHAHA
1676415773674.png
:pippasquish: Let's all go on a date with Shiina! :pippasquish:

You know how Wemi feels when you watch other girls man!

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Inb4 he fumbles the free Kirsche pickup and gen 3 is full of literally whos that fail to launch

Oh, knock it off. Gen 1 and 2 were literally whos and they're doing fine. Someone over there in the hiring process knows what they're doing.

I thought the whole "Idol does something good so now PC is on death watch" thing was a meme but too many of you seem to be taking it unironically. PC is still one of the most successful small corpos out there and aren't going anywhere for the foreseeable future.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
:pippasquish: Let's all go on a date with Shiina! :pippasquish:

Piarro

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom