Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Probably something she saw in those Ryona doujins Pippa reads :smugpipi: "Oni-chan we have to stop the bleeding somehow" :vomitdrawer:

My Oshi won't let me answer this, must support all talents :pippasadl:

View attachment 13553View attachment 13554View attachment 13555View attachment 13557
View attachment 13559Why you little shits... kiss you mothers and wipe your hard drives because the Eye of Sauron is looking your way now!

View attachment 13561

I can only hope the kind Valentines from the cookies out weight the trolls!
View attachment 13562
We must deal with this. Someone chant the prayer, you know the words.
"Sweet mother, sweet mother..."

I sent Shiina another maro before the cutoff. It's sad since most of the newbies think she's got iron skin etc but those of us who've been there know she's a sadgirl at heart and needs to be reminded of how great she is from time to time.

Praid

Just another idiot
I really wish the people who enjoy vtubers weren't so fucking retarded and/or schizo all the time. But then I remember that the only people who would actually take the time out of their day to watch men with voice changers pretend to be anime girls on Valentine's day are retarded schizos.

Except us, right guys? :annoyedpippa:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
So she basically is a vsinger? Sorry i dont know much about indies
Guess it depends on how you'd define "vsinger." Looks like she just did cutesy weeby song covers but didn't do any streaming herself before this. Maybe pre-streaming Nyanners or Senzawa would be analogues, though I didn't know much about them in those times.

Edit: Wait a minute. Zoom and enhance…

pill.jpeg

🤔

kukkia

Early Adopter
Russian chick who does very popular loli covers (she does other stuff too but she's most known for doing loli voice stuff). I remember her name being floated around a lot as a potential HoloEN hire.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
From what I've been told and seen she's basically senzawa tier, which is a very hefty pull for a small corpo.

Tbh when I was supporting the rrats it was because I saw the model outline and then saw /vt/ saying that ky0resu and Fuyo live in neighboring countries and have PL connections, that sold me more than anything.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Guess it depends on how you'd define "vsinger." Looks like she just did cutesy weeby song covers but didn't do any streaming herself before this. Maybe pre-streaming Nyanners or Senzawa would be analogues, though I didn't know much about them in those times.
Yeah i looked up her channel. a lot of loli cover a damn shame. Im subscribed

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Piarro

Early Adopter
Gura has informed us that she when she goes to the gym, she enjoys "looking at pretty girls that weightlift"...

The chicken's gotten to her.

Gura will never ever do anything that she thinks will be even the slightest bit controversial.
"Am I gonna play the wizard game? ...I don't know if it's worth it."

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
"It's not Sana from Hololive (...) I mean, seriously, what were you guys expecting?"
If anyone was seriously thinking it was sana they need to start wearing helmets in public lmao
"Sana" as a character is property of Cover, I doubt Cover would be willing to sell a holomems identity to a competitor.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Probably something she saw in those Ryona doujins Pippa reads :smugpipi: "Oni-chan we have to stop the bleeding somehow" :vomitdrawer:

My Oshi won't let me answer this, must support all talents :pippasadl:

View attachment 13553View attachment 13554View attachment 13555View attachment 13557
View attachment 13559Why you little shits... kiss you mothers and wipe your hard drives because the Eye of Sauron is looking your way now!

View attachment 13561

I can only hope the kind Valentines from the cookies out weight the trolls!
View attachment 13562
Why are people so retarded? I wouldn't even do this to Rie!

Also on an unrelated note, two Phase valentines streams will be happening at the SAME TIME! One of them will be vastly superior to the other, make sure you choose correctly!

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Gura has informed us that she when she goes to the gym, she enjoys "looking at pretty girls that weightlift"...

The chicken's gotten to her.
Based shork. Also apparently she ate raw beef without before being told what it is, this shark LOOOL

"Am I gonna play the wizard game? ...I don't know if it's worth it."
oof, guess I gotta edit that out, ninja'd

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Praid

Just another idiot
Another loli huh? I wouldn't find it weird if jewcorp becomes a hive of lolicons at this point
Isn't there a corpo that's nothing but loli? I think it was covered in the thread but I honestly can't remember. And I'm not going to look for it.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Russian chick who does very popular loli covers (she does other stuff too but she's most known for doing loli voice stuff). I remember her name being floated around a lot as a potential HoloEN hire.
If she is an actual Russian national, hopefully they have a nice established way they can pay her for her work. Who knows how sanctions will go over the next time Putin decides to bad touch another country

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
If she is an actual Russian national, hopefully they have a nice established way they can pay her for her work. Who knows how sanctions will go over the next time Putin decides to bad touch another country
She lives in Spain IIRC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom