"More white! Less black!"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Speaks russian, designed as loli, says the nog word; That new idol vsinger checks all the /vt/ checkboxes. She'll be a hit.

RiverBear

Weird strategy for IdolCorp to have their newest talent's PL bared out for all the world to see, might be an interesting strategy for smaller corpos looking to get a quick surge of fans from their more popular hires.

But that the same time, it kinda goes against the whole "Vtubers could be anyone" shtick that made the medium popular in the first place

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Oh, knock it off. Gen 1 and 2 were literally whos and they're doing fine. Someone over there in the hiring process knows what they're doing.

I thought the whole "Idol does something good so now PC is on death watch" thing was a meme but too many of you seem to be taking it unironically. PC is still one of the most successful small corpos out there and aren't going anywhere for the foreseeable future.

Smash cut to twitter: Phase Connect shuttering due to internal corporate collapse, due in part to not having enough earnings from popular talents to cover costs.

Also something something Fishman complicit in sex trafficking ring overseas and PC was always just a money laundering scheme.

Weird strategy for IdolCorp to have their newest talent's PL bared out for all the world to see, might be an interesting strategy for smaller corpos looking to get a quick surge of fans from their more popular hires.

But that the same time, it kinda goes against the whole "Vtubers could be anyone" shtick that made the medium popular in the first place

"They're going to get doxxed within 5 minutes anyway, might as well not even bother and use it as a selling point." ~Jucorp Mensch-in-Charge

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Gura has informed us that she when she goes to the gym, she enjoys "looking at pretty girls that weightlift"...
Expect a TikTok video with a stupid computer voice of a chick with too-tight workout clothes being "harrassed" while working out...and in the background there is a shark fin...

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Wemi news:
She got new rigging and new haristyles!
1676419095383.png

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

this shit

fuck it
Too many dates happening at the same time what the hell

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Speaks russian, designed as loli, says the nog word; That new idol vsinger checks all the /vt/ checkboxes. She'll be a hit.
I was inspired by this post to check vt for any threads on the subject, and while I didn't really find that, I did find this

1676416507446.png
thread
archive

As you can see, it's a pretty basic vaguepost that has a 99.9% chance of not coming to pass. This time, however, I have hope, because of one of the replies:
1676416696192.png

EBON magician? DARK pharaoh?! BLACK HOLE CHAN?!?!?! IT HAS TO HAPPEN, PLEASE GOD ABOVE LET IT BE TRUE IDC IF THE FIRST ONE IS JUST YUGIOH PLEASE LET ME HAVE THIS :pippasquish::eyehearts::pippasquish::beatanicrying::pippasquish:

Too many dates happening at the same time what the hell
That's why you should stick to one woman, you slut :smugrys:

this shit

fuck it

kestraline

Early Adopter

You can adopt Rurumi.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

This is why i really don't want the jewchuubas to set industry standards, they will tear everything down in the name of maximum profit.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230214-184218-897.png

Well, it was inevitable some cucks would fuck something good and pure up again.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Don't have time for reps, if I'm late clock me.

What the fuck is this? Who the fuck replaced my degenerate bargain-bin knockoffs with actual idols? Someone better explain.

But seriously, me like. Also, tol tiger is tol.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
View attachment 13575

Well, it was inevitable some cucks would fuck something good and pure up again.
You've gotta be fucking kidding me! That harmless photo set people off? Worst of all she apologized for it. Listen to Pippa Lisa, never apologize, especially when you are just being cute!

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Praid

Just another idiot
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom