"...I don't have anyone to give head to"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

USS IOWA

Looks like the allegations are too heavy.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Okay a few questions real quick.
1. Do you guys think it was the rape joke, the “the queen of the jews”, or something else that was the yab joke that got her in trouble?

View attachment 13092

View attachment 13093
2. Do you guys think she'll end up getting fired or graduating?
3. Focusing on the 1st and 2nd things listed in the statement. "Remarks showing no intention to improve from previous issues and false statements during streams" and "discrepancies between information given to management by Zaion LanZa and her acts" . Do you think she deserved the suspension?
It was probably the rape joke tbh. Which Is ironic because she didn't even finish it.
The thing about zaion is that she has no filter. It's how she's able to keep talking for so long, she just says whatever pops into her head which can be very entertaining but it also means she's more prone to yabs.
I doubt it was anything like malicious disobedience as the post implies it was probably more like her manager telling her to think before she opens her mouth and her promising she would and than immediately saying something yabai.

vestars20

Early Adopter

Care to share with the class WTF you are talking about?

Astel has been grinding the shit out of Hogwarts if you want some end game content

A Lurking Dumbass

Finana-esque blunder of politicization aside, maybe don't say something like "gotta support the cause" when that cause has been harassing your coworkers and other VTubers.
Altare, for what it's worth, at the very least wasn't hostile about the whole thing unlike Finana. He hasn't endorsed harrassment nor caused it unlike the scumfucks that are targeting streamers that played the wizard game.
Maybe she is just too based for a major corpo. She should have gone with one of the smaller companies if she wants to remain the same amount if edgy. Get fired or get docile woman, what will you decide?
This was inevitable for NijiEn since they started pandering to twitterfags. You build a mostly female, extremist leftist, and 'progressive' kind of fanbase, you lose all avenues to be based. At this point, I kind of understand why people are starting to think that HoloEN has more freedom than NijiEN these days.
Consider it good business because she's building her post-Niji viewerbase.
I was going to say this. Zaion has the Corpo-Indie Strat figured out. Join corpo, get a decent sized fanbase, leave, become indie = profit.

USS IOWA

Care to share with the class WTF you are talking about?
Back for about a couple of months ago, There was a ryona vtuber that alleges a producer is raping and drugging her and it was the same producer that works with Boogie Voxx. She alleges at one of the members of Boogie Voxx knows about all of this but kept silent.

Edit:

Huh, They have stream about it and seems to be in high spirits. Probably they graduated for different reasons.

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
Nifty model that showed up on my twitter feed. WIP Italian English speaking artist/vtuber. Her model's entirely desaturated.
View attachment 13088
FnRypntWAAMgeEt
View attachment 13097

Every chuuba who has the courage to start, even knowing that their English is terrible, give me courage, because my English is awful.

kukkia

Early Adopter
Okay a few questions real quick.
1. Do you guys think it was the rape joke, the “the queen of the jews”, or something else that was the yab joke that got her in trouble?
2. Do you guys think she'll end up getting fired or graduating?
3. Focusing on the 1st and 2nd things listed in the statement. "Remarks showing no intention to improve from previous issues and false statements during streams" and "discrepancies between information given to management by Zaion LanZa and her acts" . Do you think she deserved the suspension?
1. As others have said, it wasn't any specific joke, and jokes weren't even the top reason. Anycolor statement said it was due to multiple reasons.
2. 50/50 chance of her coming back imo.
3. Eh, if they had told her repeated times to knock stuff off and she kept doing it, then she kinda should have expected this.

This was inevitable for NijiEn since they started pandering to twitterfags. You build a mostly female, extremist leftist, and 'progressive' kind of fanbase, you lose all avenues to be based. At this point, I kind of understand why people are starting to think that HoloEN has more freedom than NijiEN these days.
Enna went on a full-on rant about how cancel culture is stupid the other day, which is more openly anti-progressive than anything HoloEN has done apart from maybe Calli's anti-woke song.
I don't think HoloEN has more (or notably less) freedom, I just think their members also don't do stupid shit that tests their freedom.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
This is really funny btw
1676031150878.png
Those mobs who harassed numerous streamers who play the silly wizard game must've felt pretty.... Silly now

It looks like they'll be continuing solo activities at least, just that boogeyvoxx will be no more. Though for Fra itself he decided he'll be reducing the frequency of his activities while Ci explicitly stated she'll be continuing her activity as solo artist

kukkia

Early Adopter
Those mobs who harassed numerous streamers who play the silly wizard game must've felt pretty.... Silly now
They've been attacking The Horned Rat as well.

A Lurking Dumbass

I don't think HoloEN has more (or notably less) freedom, I just think their members also don't do stupid shit that tests their freedom.
I mean I agree. It's just that everything going on with NijiEN's internal shenanigans gives the impression that their freedom is getting smaller and smaller, even if that may not be the case. 10 seconds of thinking would lead you to think that both agencies don't have much of a difference, but a normie is too dumb to think for 1 second about anything going on with these companies.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

A Lurking Dumbass

Apologies for double posting, but this guy and Chase has been off the rails for entire weeks now. What the fuck is going on Pippafags?

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Apologies for double posting, but this guy and Chase has been off the rails for entire weeks now. What the fuck is going on Pippafags?

I guess I need to catch up on the lore. I thought he thought she was Jesus

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Henri and Chase have been mingling too much is what happened. Henri has gone rogue.

Video Link
Here's a very scuffed archive I just took, since I couldn't figure out how to directly download it:
View attachment 13102
This feels like something that should've been made to mock him, not made unironically by him as some kind of statement...

Imagine not seeing the irony in making Adolf Hitler deliver a line like this.
View attachment 13103 :whatastory:

Nabeshin

Robot Lumi is playing star control 2

Gorilla Drip

Again, none of this surprises me in the slightest. I started watching Vtubers with NijiEN and stopped watching vtubers because of NijiEN. They smelled so lefty from afar, that at one point (when I didn't even know that the managers of these companies don't usually have public accounts) I came to think that the NijiEN recruiter was a lefty and if I found his Twitter, they would have pronouns in bio. What does surprise me is that someone like Zaion ended up on Niji, considering that they seem to only recruit lefties or normies. I don't care as long as their opinions don't come out on the streams, but this drama seems interesting.

Kyo being in the middle of all the dramas with "these" people? Normal. First it was Enna and now Zaion.
As both former Enna fan and a Zaion fan I am left wondering whether my oshi choices are inherently bad or if it's just Nijisanji trying to specifically target me. Either way, Kyo should not be so hypocritical considering he has notably frequented 4chan (there's an audio of him sperging about holobronies I've archived, can provide if anyone cares enough). This time around Zaion has my full support though, she's too based for Niji and she's being cancelled for it. She'd better move to Phase Connect asap.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I know there's spicier drama going on, but I saw this:

Someone added a bunch of holos to the Troonpocalypse game. How could Hololive continue to slaughter the mentally ill like this?

ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg.jpg

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Tl;dr
- Chase keeps getting baited by the most inane and simple shitposts in the thread and responding on twitter

- he keeps saying he never used the farms and that he is not Joel

- keeps streaming to his 1 view audience thats prolly kiwifarmers

- has argued with henry multiple times

- got tricked into thinking Null x Pippa was a thing thanks to an edited photo

- thinks Phase Connect is run by KF

- argued live in chat with Vtuber Cringe when the latter did a stream

Im missing a fuckton because his autism moves faster than my attention span but i honestly implore niggas to go look at the highlighted posts in his thread for some hilarity

Last edited:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Cover updated the derivative works guidelines
and addressed the AI stuff

The line about not extracting the talents voices from songs was already there before the update.

The new addition is basically saying that if fan projects want to advertise and support Cover and their talent publicly (like the Kronii or Ina ads on Time Square, there will also be a fan AD in Shinjuku advertising HoloEN during the 4th Fes), make sure that its obvious that its a FAN-ad and not an official Cover ad and that it respects all of the applicable local laws.
Its advised to just E-mail Cover to let them know about your project but not strictly necessary

Some comments suggest that the update about Fan projects is about some kind of failed Nijisanji Fan Café project. Does anyone know what thats about?

image_2023-02-10_144148298.png

The EN boys have Valentines merch and voicepacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom