"Tentacle lives matter"Butter Cookies

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Care to share with the class WTF you are talking about?
Menhera vtuber made allegations about drugs, were deleted shortly after
So, it seems like Ryona did not directly invole Fra of Boogey Voxx directly as a trafficker beyond saying he knew of the drug trafficking and use, but just did not care.

I don't know what the law is regarding whether a citizen is legally obligated to report a crime or not.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Even better, someone posted this earlier, but Watame joke about the exact same scene, except 10x weirder, yet Twittards didn't care about it when she did it.

Also, funny sheep is best sheep :watamelon:

Perving on a chick and joking about molesting her somehow manages to feel wholesome when it's Watame doing it.

What the fuck kind of energy is this sheep radiating?

this shit

fuck it
Just to kindle the flame a little: remember that all of your "based" oshis are still 99% of the time liberal millennials and early zoomers that would hate you with disgust if they could read your posts sperging against the trans agenda spook

Perving on a chick and joking about molesting her somehow manages to feel wholesome when it's Watame doing it.

What the fuck kind of energy is this sheep radiating?
there's a difference between playing the creep as watame is doing and making a "it's her fault she got raped" joke

lvl8

1) I am looking for a tweet that Sakana did where he had a collage of his company's "assets" but in Panko's case it's just her cute face

2) I am looking for a Selen and Ina fanart where they are cosplaying as each other and of course the dragon is laughing

enjoy this

View attachment 13125
View attachment 13126
You mean this?

I have no idea about number 2.

Edit: I just googled "Selen Ina" and this is the first image result.
__ninomae_ina_nis_and_selen_tatsuki_hololive_and_3_more_drawn_by_athies__sample-3193e5da0ea6c0...jpg

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Apologies for double posting, but this guy and Chase has been off the rails for entire weeks now. What the fuck is going on Pippafags?

After being banned by Pippa for jerkin it to her dogs feet Henri decided if he can't be with his goddess then he must be the villain.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
there's a difference between playing the creep as watame is doing and making a "it's her fault she got raped" joke
Also, to be fair, Watame joke was actually funny. Zaion's joke was just edgy shit, but again, it was at the expense of a video game character.

RiverBear

Looks like the allegations are too heavy.

Back for about a couple of months ago, There was a ryona vtuber that alleges a producer is raping and drugging her and it was the same producer that works with Boogie Voxx. She alleges at one of the members of Boogie Voxx knows about all of this but kept silent.

Edit:

Huh, They have stream about it and seems to be in high spirits. Probably they graduated for different reasons.

Those mobs who harassed numerous streamers who play the silly wizard game must've felt pretty.... Silly now

It looks like they'll be continuing solo activities at least, just that boogeyvoxx will be no more. Though for Fra itself he decided he'll be reducing the frequency of his activities while Ci explicitly stated she'll be continuing her activity as solo artist
Oh? Ci is continuing her solo career? That's good news for me. I've always felt that Fran was dragging her down.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Oh? Ci is continuing her solo career? That's good news for me. I've always felt that Fran was dragging her down.
I think Fra is a good rapper, but Ci's vocals are just amazing. She would be more than fine on her own. Even better: get her in HoloJP 7, Cover!

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Some male indie had a mental breakdown on stream over the same game that Zaion got bonked over.
What an embarrassing display of behaviour. I have my sympathies for victims and all, but there's a point where massive overreactions and over-sharing like this hits like a clock-overload and turns my sympathy into disgust. I can't believe it's sincere, has to be pity baiting.
After being banned by Pippa for jerkin it to her dogs feet Henri decided if he can't be with his goddess then he must be the villain.
Calliope Mori, famous for how well she reacts to being told what to do and parasocial fans, is a bold choice for Henri to appeal to.

RiverBear

I think Fra is a good rapper, but Ci's vocals are just amazing. She would be more than fine on her own. Even better: get her in HoloJP 7, Cover!
Fran is okay but he never makes any effort to branch out. Ci on the other hand has been collabing with other talents, so going solo might actually help her even more

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Just to kindle the flame a little: remember that all of your "based" oshis are still 99% of the time liberal millennials and early zoomers that would hate you with disgust if they could read your posts sperging against the trans agenda spook

My oshi wouldn't, she's a gureato nipponese, she doesn't give a shit about torusjurendars.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Cute voice, draws nicely, works on Live2D, can clean after herself, has an actual sense of humor, and she can cook. I am not convinced, there has to be a huge red flag somewhere. Normal women don't become Vtubers. How many corpses is she hiding in her basement?

She probably has some sick degenerate fantasy like getting married for love and having children with a kind and loving partner that cares for her until the end of their days. Fucking sicko.

No Name

Even better, someone posted this earlier, but Watame joke about the exact same scene, except 10x weirder, yet Twittards didn't care about it when she did it.

Also, funny sheep is best sheep :watamelon:

Do you honestly think the twittards watch good stuff like Watame?
The sheep is too powerful for them and if anything happened to her the Crusade will begin.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
In somewhat happier news, Mouse was able to go outside for a little while recently. Only for a visit to the doctor but it's the first time since pre-covid she's been able to risk that.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
One of the Idol Corp's Hebrew wave vtuber, Lily Sin, will be graduating at 24th February. Not really following them and the agency so far, just found it posted on my twitter timeline recently.

FonRoO4XEAABkig

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
That's the 3rd heeb chuuba they graduate after Neo Sparkles back in December and Emi Suika.

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter
JFC, she should go to Korekore. That's some actual drama not this weak shit the last few pages of spegging produced.
You could also have an eye on the other sections of the site.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Shondo on stream talking about chuuba corpos. Says she's not interested in joining any agencies and that there's not much benefit to her joining one.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I was going to comment, she could look into joining a smaller corpo but then I remembered what Tenma had to do to sway her managers position in her favor, to say nothing of what pippers caused (has been causing I might add) in terms of what's allowed and what isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom