"To live is to be lost"Suzuhara Lulu

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Seems like a full HoloEN meeting, since like 5 of them mentioned schedule things today, and like 3 of them explicitly mentioned having a meeting (Mumei mentioned a meeting in her member's only stream as the reason for why she'd sing for ~1 hour and then have to go).
Mumei said when it started and Kiara said when it ended, so it was a roughly 3 hour and 40 minute meeting. Using this information to triangulate more details we can confirm that this tells us absolutely nothing about what it was about.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Seems like a full HoloEN meeting, since like 5 of them mentioned schedule things today, and like 3 of them explicitly mentioned having a meeting (Mumei mentioned a meeting in her member's only stream as the reason for why she'd sing for ~1 hour and then have to go).
Mumei said when it started and Kiara said when it ended, so it was a roughly 3 hour and 40 minute meeting. Using this information to triangulate more details we can confirm that this tells us absolutely nothing about what it was about.
It was also specifically just the girls, since the guys minus Vesper were all doing Altare's stream.

Probably just 4th fes stuff.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
It was also specifically just the girls, since the guys minus Vesper were all doing Altare's stream.

Probably just 4th fes stuff.
Yeah, most likely, but despite Godwin's Law, there will still be rrats about it I'm sure.

Wait shoot, no, I mean Occam's Razor.

Kalion

:)
Miori is doing a presentation: "Tips for VSingers: Growing from Music Content"

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Ame starting now after their meeting.

Fnmb-QaakAEWe5Z.jpg

It looks like the typical depiction of MDMA 😂

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Unrelated to basically anything going on but I'll be taking something of a break from posting here or doing any investigation/translation stuff soon.

I think this last week or so has had me wondering why I still watch V-Tubers and how I express that. I started by watching clips of Rushia breaking her consoles and watching clips while I did work. Now I'm fact-checking /vt/ posts to offer clarity on inter-company drama and silently dreading waking up to bad news because of how unusually expendable corporate V-Tubers actually are compared to basically every other corporation I've supported that provided YouTube content.

Even though it's nice chatting here (there, I admitted it) I do feel like even most of the stuff I contribute to discussions is far from why I started enjoying this hobby in the first place.

It'll be nice to watch some Niji streams again without those niggling thoughts of stock prices, ex-ID treatment, rrats, the controversial PLs of people who were selected, impending graduations. Shit like that.
I am the opposite of you scuddle, i stopped watching streams because i can't sit doing one thing for 2 hours straight, really i just find most chuubas to be really fucking boring except for those rare hype streams, but i genuinely enjoy discussion more than watching streams. Perhaps my enjoyment comes from me not really giving two shits about numbers or drama or whatever, i see it only as something entertaining to talk about.
I'm kind of similar with both I don't really watch stream often I either skim tru Vods or watch clips and find talking about Vtubers more entertaining that watching them most of the time, but part of me really wish I could enjoy them without rrats and drama constantly in the back of my mind, I often take break from reading /vt/ because the more I do the least I enjoy vtubers, this place is fine, but sometimes I wish to also just be able to enjoy the content and be ignorant of the drama, the whole Vesper situation is the most recent example of it, I like Vesper and Tempus but now I can't enjoy anything they do without having this whole drama in the back of my mind, honestly I wish I could only be aware of drama about people I don't care about.:ponrys:

Last edited:

RiverBear

Miori is doing a presentation: "Tips for VSingers: Growing from Music Content"

Without clicking the link, I will assume the following:
1. Join 2 Corpos, profit off of them, then quickly dip out
2. Leech off of more popular Vtubers
3. If all above fail, pander to the coomers

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Blue boi singing, birthday final part

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
Update, she's going for it

Edit:

I can't believe nobody posted it.
She did an amongus collab 3 hours ago with some other EN 2view corpos. That's what those tweets are about. I don't recognize any of the names she collabed with.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
I'm kind of similar with both I don't really watch stream often either skim tru Vods or watch clips adn find taling about Vtubers more entertaining that watching most of the time, but part of me really wish I could enjoy them without rrats and drama constantly in the back of my mind often take break from reading /vt/ because the more I do the least I enjoy vtubers, this place is fine but sometimes I wish to also justbe able to enjoy the content and be ignorant of the drama, the whole Vesper situation is the most recent example of it, I like Vesper and Tempus but now I cant enjoy anything they do without having this whole drama in the back of my mind, honestly I wish I could only be aware of drama about people I don't care about.
While I have my concerns with Vesper and by extension OG Tempus, in the end I've accepted that their is literally nothing I can do to change wherever this goes. So I'm just riding the metaphorical stream at this point and making up absurd bullshit rrats because I personally think its fun.

Will Vesper come back and stream fine like nothing ever happened? Will Altare and Vesper feud until one of them leaves? Will Vesper decide he wants to go live in the woods forever and become a permanent hobo? Will Vesper become the father of Gura's child? Dunno, all I can do is wish everyone well and let it play out. That doesn't mean I can't enjoy what is right there. I can still enjoy Bettel's beef with his chat and spaghetti, I can enjoy Altare playing FFXIV still, and I can enjoy Axel losing every third VOD or so.

This is all mostly just internet bullshit in the end until something more tangible happens. Save the worry when Vesper actually graduates or has a meltdown on stream.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
TIL Bandai Candy is a thing.
New Hololive collab.
000000353882YlZDxjXV5MNxuB6RYbEx6khBZyV0eIIQx09W.jpg
0000003539061sP09PnDGzSFfo7gQBwugbM58eCPICr3RYVj.jpg

For Valentine's Day, chocolate wafers with cards with all kinds of drawn illustrations are now available!The included cards are a total of 10 sets of 2 metallic placards that use the characters of "hololive ERROR" and the original illustrations of the talents of "Holo Live"!

On the back of the "hololive ERROR" card, you can enjoy a short story written by each character with the theme of "Valentine" only for this product ♪
3 individually wrapped chocolate-covered wafers and 2 metallic cards (10 sets in total) This is a special product only for Valentine's Day, which is a set.

pururun

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Based Altare singing Fallen Kingdom

Vih

Doog
EDIT: Watching the vt thread alongside Millie's stream is actually entertaining, anons are playing up or geniuenly offended that the discord makes fun of them as much as
they can
This was posted and quickly deleted, apparently anons/chat are taking it as a sign that they're actually lurking /vt/ for shitposts
Jesus christ that would be a bit of a heel turn, everyone expects a talent to possibly lurk /vt/...

But not management

Niji management unironically based

RiverBear

I can't believe nobody posted it.
She did an amongus collab 3 hours ago with some other EN 2view corpos. That's what those tweets are about. I don't recognize any of the names she collabed with.

Amber Glow is still a thing?
I thought they folded when Terumi left
Huh.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
There is a thread about wactor, the girl that was live answering questions from the audience over their ongoing drama, may be the CEO's cocksleeve vt refers to. (the vod is private i don't know if there is an archive).
EDIT: Archive of the vod on catbox from vt.

Last edited:

USS IOWA

There is a thread about wactor, the girl that was live answering questions from the audience over their ongoing drama, may be the CEO's cocksleeve vt refers to. (the vod is private i don't know if there is an archive).
Qrd? Why is it in Spanish?

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
While I have my concerns with Vesper and by extension OG Tempus, in the end I've accepted that their is literally nothing I can do to change wherever this goes. So I'm just riding the metaphorical stream at this point and making up absurd bullshit rrats because I personally think its fun.

Will Vesper come back and stream fine like nothing ever happened? Will Altare and Vesper feud until one of them leaves? Will Vesper decide he wants to go live in the woods forever and become a permanent hobo? Will Vesper become the father of Gura's child? Dunno, all I can do is wish everyone well and let it play out. That doesn't mean I can't enjoy what is right there. I can still enjoy Bettel's beef with his chat and spaghetti, I can enjoy Altare playing FFXIV still, and I can enjoy Axel losing every third VOD or so.

This is all mostly just internet bullshit in the end until something more tangible happens. Save the worry when Vesper actually graduates or has a meltdown on stream.

Man, I 100% know you are right, even today while I was out touching grass I had the realization than even if all Vtubers I watch went up in flames tomorrow it wouldn't affect my life in the slightest, but fuck mi dumb brain always does the same think and makes me care like it would, I know this is the correct mentally just watch the funny internet people do stupid things, but my dumb retard brain can't seem to catch the memo :ponrys::gun:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom