"I really thought you said each version of pokemon game has 'exclusive moms' not exclusive mons"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

Haven't seen anyone post this yet so hit me with the "Late" if you already have
Apparently people are passing this around as "proof" that Moona got married.

I saw it when it got posted on vt, but decided against post it her because I couldn't find a source or anything to tangible connecting to Moona. I found the alleged broom Insta but is privated
and Bride also private:

But found zero clues that tell me this is Moona, and honestly I'm not good enough with faces to tell if the girl in the picture looks like Moona RM or not.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230130-002236-181.png

Man, if Oceane only knew how prophetic her Short title would be today
:smugpipi:

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom
Juna, Rin, and Yuko having donothons so closely to each other - not to mention the upcoming additional talent reveal next month - feels like Idol Corp could have spread things out to maximize potential success. There is only so much money to go around in such a short amount of time by their already established fanbase, that if each and every one of these are success after success, either:

-They found the Secret Sauce that other small corpos couldn't,

or

-There's some number fudging behind the scenes, especially if Idol Corp is the one footing the bill for the donothon rewards and talents get all of the money.

alternately

-I'm just overthinking things and should just ride the hype train until it crashes
From what Rin said in today's stream it sounds like the company will pay for the donation goals, however they are still taking their cut from the money.
Timestamped to the relevant bit (42:34 if the link doesn't work).

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
how is that even possible with how many quotes there are?
Out of the 600 quotes on that damn thing, I constantly read the same dozen or so of the same ones. At this point, I'm just used to seeing it. I hate it, but eh.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Speaking of Moona, ID's kimonos are being unveiled 3 at a time on February 3, 4 and 5. Ollie, Kaela and Moona on the 3rd. Zeta, Iofi, and Reine on the 4th, and Anya, Kobo, and Risu on the 5th.

AmpleChip

Haven't seen anyone post this yet so hit me with the "Late" if you already have
Apparently people are passing this around as "proof" that Moona got married.

Wasn't sex outside marriage in Indostan made illegal some months ago? They had to marry to stay out of jail :smugmoona:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
I saw it when it got posted on vt, but decided against post it her because I couldn't find a source or anything to tangible connecting to Moona. I found the alleged broom Insta but is privated
and Bride also private:

But found zero clues that tell me this is Moona, and honestly I'm not good enough with faces to tell if the girl in the picture looks like Moona RM or not.
IMO she doesn't look like Moona, I guess, and Nabila is actually a pretty common name in Indonesia.

braindoko

guys this shit is getting too wild for my single braincell
I promise to make a good TL;DR this week, english fans deserve to know of this trainwreck too
1675045015193410.png

"There's no proof I'm not fucking the CEO, so you dont's have to believe me. But there's no proof I'm fucking the CEO either, so you shouldn't believe rumors"

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
SENA VERY FIRST AKASUPA
IMG_20230130_064619.jpg
Someones eating steak today!

It was fun watching her get flustered when she saw it come in. She deserves it, though; that was a fun stream. Sena really is a natural for this shitposter/non-idol side of the industry and I think a small corpo gig is hers for the taking at this point if she wants it.

It hurts my soul to see the younger ones not know who Marv Heemeyer was and what his legacy entails for the free men of america.

Then do as Sena did and educate them!

I can't believe nobody posted it.
She did an amongus collab 3 hours ago with some other EN 2view corpos. That's what those tweets are about. I don't recognize any of the names she collabed with.

I caught the tail end of her stream of this event. Yeah, I had no idea who anybody was except her either, but everyone was having fun and the energy was high, so I can definitely see why she'd be excited to keep doing this sort of thing in the future. Unitybros win again. I followed all the corpos on Twitter so I can keep tabs on what sorts of things they'll be doing in the future.

I start my second week as a srs 4real streamer/hopefully future vtuber with an actual schedule which I'll do my best to follow. In addition I'm going to try to do some guerrilla hardcore Minecraft tonight on Twitch in a half hour or so. If you'll be up late tonight too and can't find anything better to watch, come on by and shoot the shit.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm kind of similar with both I don't really watch stream often I either skim tru Vods or watch clips and find talking about Vtubers more entertaining that watching them most of the time, but part of me really wish I could enjoy them without rrats and drama constantly in the back of my mind, I often take break from reading /vt/ because the more I do the least I enjoy vtubers, this place is fine, but sometimes I wish to also just be able to enjoy the content and be ignorant of the drama, the whole Vesper situation is the most recent example of it, I like Vesper and Tempus but now I can't enjoy anything they do without having this whole drama in the back of my mind, honestly I wish I could only be aware of drama about people I don't care about.:ponrys:
/vt/ gives me headaches, like talking to a lunatic and trying to decipher which of the 300 ramblings they put out a minute is truthful, no thanks
Qrd? Why is it in Spanish?
I could probably translate it but i don't care enough about whatever this drama is about

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I think a small corpo gig is hers for the taking at this point if she wants it.
Except she really doesn't and keeps repeating that she wont. Says will limit her in what kind of content she can make, even if she joins small corpo. Doesnt want to end up in a situation where she stuck asking for permission to stream about killdozer.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Polka Birthday live in a couple hours

She is also gonna have a new original song release after.

braindoko

"offcial" reason why the girls are on a break but nobody belive them apparently because one the girls posted some stuff in her roommate instagram
Hina Misora, the most popular with Ñ fans has been on break for months. The official reason given was gastritis. Now this week she became active on insta and said she's not sick. This coupled with all the other suspensions with dubious reasons and skinwalker account activity is reason enough to believe most of the talents are already terminated, and now one the CEO's favorite seems to have done a "divide and conquer" by shifting attention to another related but minor yab (first gen favoritism)
I tell you it's fucking wild, enough for an hour long Internet Historian episode
pic rel an ex Wactor girl venting couple of days backexpendables.PNG

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
No idea who he is but a cursory google search does not yield good results. I swear if Sena gets groomed by this weirdo furry musician and ends up having a Lia situation I'm gonna kill myself

Yep, she's fucked :gunpeko:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
So good news I just found out from a video. OtakMori quit
Screenshot - 2023-01-30T015700.583.png

edit: also just gonna point out that no one else shared this info before now, I know because I checked “Otakmori” in the search

Last edited:

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Vesper's my Tempus oshi, but the way he's handled his work professionalism ever since getting off his suspension has been...questionable. I can't claim to understand the crippling social anxiety he had, nor can I claim that I'd be able to simply clench my teeth and try to push through my obligations while I had no access to my medication.
What I do understand is that as a fan; it's simply extremely disappointing to see the original Tempus unity begin to fragment with Vesper unravelling like this. Missing the big Tempus collab with the new VG boys was something I could get, but not showing up to the collab with the HQ collabs really does begin to drive home a point. I'm sure that someone here mentioned this before, but this is exact kind of thing that fans aren't quick on forgetting about.

For his own sake, I truly do hope that he's resting properly back at home finally and on his medication. I want to believe in him, with that stupidly wholesome plastic ball story and all that he's been through to finally arrive here at Hololive.

Godspeed, Gramps. Wield that spear and beat your damn inner demons over the head with it.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
how is that even possible with how many quotes there are?
Statistics, simple as. You want me to break down the odds and spoonfeed you?

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom