"Man it feels so good to hear my name screamed... with so much despair"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
So am i the only one who thinks that it doesn't sound like Vesper? I mean it sounds like a American Male somewhere between 27 -42, but it doesn't sound like him specifically. I think the Irys one sounds closer but even that one doesn't really sound like her.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Unrelated to basically anything going on but I'll be taking something of a break from posting here or doing any investigation/translation stuff soon...
You know what is best for you much better than any of us, take care of yourself in any way you see fit!

That being said, you don't have to look into compicated grown-up business stuff, dig into rrat holes and sniff out drama, just being around posting how silly Kotoka is, or how great Noah is would've been more than enough! But yeah, Scuddle knows what is best for Scuddle.
I would want more positive Nijisanji smilies, but Sana's heart is big enough for nijifriends too :sanasmile:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

So, Mika's roommate (as in the woman who actually lives with her) made a youtube account to chat in her stream a couple of days ago and as of this writing she has 19.4k subs. Kind of nutty, but interesting.
1675086883793.png

Makes me think of those channels that try to get 1 million subs without ever posting a video. She has more subs that a couple of my favorite 2views....

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
>new Shiina schedule up

Y u hurt me like this meemaw
FntU14takAAGnP2.jpeg

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

So I didn't see this posted here:

KSon continues to lose more of her identity and melt into the generic VShojo look...

The model would be ok for other streamer, but it's not a good fit for Kson. Every model she got after the shouchou one were one downgrade after the other. I'm kinda glad I never invested in Kson-coin, because this would be a huge letdown if I actually cared.

Vesper-coin OTOH...
As ppl said above, I mainly stick with one pick of each gen and a backup, so for the HQ boys, Vesper was my main (magni as a backup/clip watcher).
Tempus HQ felt like lightning in a bottle. They were the boys, the bros, and this rrats are detrimental to that image they projected from the get go. TBH I would've preferred if the Takeshi rrat turned out to be true instead of the beef one, but he's been MIA from 3 collabs where altare was present but showed up to the monopoly collab (with magni)... so...

C'mon gramps :urtearingmeapart:

paul

Early Adopter
So am i the only one who thinks that it doesn't sound like Vesper? I mean it sounds like a American Male somewhere between 27 -42, but it doesn't sound like him specifically. I think the Irys one sounds closer but even that one doesn't really sound like her.
Listen to this one, really uncanny how close it sounds

Forgot to post the latest Pekora Mains Fate Zero watchalong (ep. 6-8)

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Those AI sound bits are uncanny, specially the Vesper ones.

Uruka did another twitter space but it was "I'm sad and I hate myself" kind of deals so I didn't pay much attention. I think she deleted it.

Have an idol outfit Clueless Hope-woman

CHW.jpg

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Listen to this one, really uncanny how close it sounds
View attachment 12090
So this is how we get Vesper back, right? We have someone pulling a Zen but with Vesper TTS. Manager-san plays the games with the Live2D and another Manager inputs the text into the AI.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

ioㅤ

Minecraft NPC Moving Into Public Housing
The Vesper AI voice sounds pretty close especially some of the more edited versions but holy shit the Magni one sounds dead on to my ears it's insane.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
The Vesper AI voice sounds pretty close especially some of the more edited versions but holy shit the Magni one sounds dead on to my ears it's insane.

View attachment 12093
Minor detail, but it's a huge tell, Vesper always calls magni "Dez".
I'll admit, I chuckled, but it'd be miles better if MagniAI had screamed when VesperAI bitch slapped him.

7/10 IGN

Diya

✨𝓗𝓪𝓰 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮✨ (Talent Freedom'ed since 2022)

View attachment 12093
I'm having a Vesper-withdrawal, but I'll admit this AI soundbite mini arc is lifting my spirit. Pretty engaging and humorous.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

View attachment 12093
You can make a pretty convincing shitpost video with this stuff. I expect to see some fun stuff sooner or later.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Moona just got permission to stream Hogwarts Legacy. Cue seething from twitter.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

So, Mika's roommate (as in the woman who actually lives with her) made a youtube account to chat in her stream a couple of days ago and as of this writing she has 19.4k subs. Kind of nutty, but interesting.
View attachment 12088

Makes me think of those channels that try to get 1 million subs without ever posting a video. She has more subs that a couple of my favorite 2views....

I subbed for shits and giggles

View attachment 12093
Holy shit that's scary
Based Moona not giving a shit about politicizing entertainment

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230130_125419_Brave.jpg
It's like Mins just knew how repressed Trash Bear is. I hope she meant refer to a tramp stamp, but IRyS'd it up into a more yab-sounding description..

What stream this quote is sourced from?

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Quick, someone DDoS the Indonesian government for supporting Literally Hitler!

Maybe organise a protest march in favour of alphabet rights through Jakarta. Stop by the local mosques. Throw paint and used diapers at the Imams. 'MOO-NAH HOSHI-NO-VA!'

I'm sure it'd go over well.

I don't even have issues with trans folks as such, but the Rowling hysteria is utterly absurd.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I don't even have issues with trans folks as such, but the Rowling hysteria is utterly absurd.
Yeah, fuck all the people who put their blood, sweat, and tears into the game. Mean Twitter lady who had nothing to do with its creation gets some licensing money to add onto the pile, that can't stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom