"Are you supposed to engage your butt muscles when climbing stairs???"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
I can't belive that Altitus Ragu hates Vesper cuz he had sex with all the Korean women in the company and then turned Regus into a femboy so he could continue his conquest without being a femboy.

Source: I'm Watson so I know all the backstage drama

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

part 2, do you like Poker?

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
I can't belive that Altitus Ragu hates Vesper cuz he had sex with all the Korean women in the company and then turned Regus into a femboy so he could continue his conquest without being a femboy.

Source: I'm Watson so I know all the backstage drama
Finally some realistic and probable rrats from a reliable source.

Thank you Amelia Watson, did Vesper have sex with you yet?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Why join a vtuber corpo then?

That's rhetorical obviously, but bringing Syd/Hime in's probably the biggest reason I can't take vshojo seriously as a business. Sure, the peepeepoopoo humour's juvenile but whatever, there's an audience for that, and the auditions that seemingly went nowhere seem in poor faith but it makes sense a corpo would want to keep their options open on the off-chance someone exceptionally great applied; but Hime Hajime is literally a streamer who doesn't stream - and she's still on their books with seemingly no push from management to get her shit together.

Blah blah talent freedom etc., but there's a difference between doing a job poorly or not to a certain demographic's taste vs. just straight-up not doing the job at all.
I imagine she just didn't realize how different streaming would be from her edited content and did not expect to have trouble with it

And Vshojos status as a not corpo allows her to stick around should she ever gets over that hurdle seems like she is trying to and starting small by flesh streaming

YouTube archive of Iofi en karaoke

Last edited:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
He commissioned it and it won't be a chibi model.
It could still be a low poly model
He just rules out chibi models like the smol EN ones the girls have

I dont think he has a full 4k HD 3D model because back when Myth 3D wasn't revealed yet, a really well fan-made Ame model already existed but she was not allowed to use it
Unless they changed policy, the 3D VR chat models they use have to be either a distinctily different style of the official 3D or lower quality, so that the official 3D showcase will always be a step up from what they already have

more AI vesper sounds

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
It's funny watching Altare's prechat going nuts about Vesper. Half of them are questioning why he's bailed for the third time and the other half are playing damage control about him needing rest.

#VESPERDITCH is sweeping through chat.

Last edited:

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Finally some realistic and probable rrats from a reliable source.

Thank you Amelia Watson, did Vesper have sex with you yet?
No I'm not a filthy zipperhead I'm a proud Latinx queen.

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
It's funny watching Altare's prechat going nuts about Vesper. Half of them are questioning why he's bailed for the third time and the other half are playing damage control about him needing rest.
I think this missing Vesper thing will generate more rrats then his suspension at this point just due to the stretch of time this is relevant to the average viewer given how many collabs he has missed alongside Altare not acknowledging his birthday tweet.

I guess this means Curiobot will never get justice rained down upon him.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Unrelated to basically anything going on but I'll be taking something of a break from posting here or doing any investigation/translation stuff soon.

I think this last week or so has had me wondering why I still watch V-Tubers and how I express that. I started by watching clips of Rushia breaking her consoles and watching clips while I did work. Now I'm fact-checking /vt/ posts to offer clarity on inter-company drama and silently dreading waking up to bad news because of how unusually expendable corporate V-Tubers actually are compared to basically every other corporation I've supported that provided YouTube content.

Even though it's nice chatting here (there, I admitted it) I do feel like even most of the stuff I contribute to discussions is far from why I started enjoying this hobby in the first place.

It'll be nice to watch some Niji streams again without those niggling thoughts of stock prices, ex-ID treatment, rrats, the controversial PLs of people who were selected, impending graduations. Shit like that.

RiverBear

Unrelated to basically anything going on but I'll be taking something of a break from posting here or doing any investigation/translation stuff soon.

I think this last week or so has had me wondering why I still watch V-Tubers and how I express that. I started by watching clips of Rushia breaking her consoles and watching clips while I did work. Now I'm fact-checking /vt/ posts to offer clarity on inter-company drama and silently dreading waking up to bad news because of how unusually expendable corporate V-Tubers actually are compared to basically every other corporation I've supported that provided YouTube content.

Even though it's nice chatting here (there, I admitted it) I do feel like even most of the stuff I contribute to discussions is far from why I started enjoying this hobby in the first place.

It'll be nice to watch some Niji streams again without those niggling thoughts of stock prices, ex-ID treatment, rrats, the controversial PLs of people who were selected, impending graduations. Shit like that.
So you want me to start posting 4ch rrats? Okay then

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
20230129_193215.jpg

20230129_193325.jpg

I wish I knew who created these...interesting viewpoints

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
Tempus poker started.

"I've played gold fish" ~ Gavis Bettel

"Mag coin is a pyramid scheme" ~ Axel Syrios

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

grenskul

Spergin' in the rain

Just talk less and lurk more . It gets fun again when you can just look at the retards sperging instead of sperging with them.
Best call I've ever done . Enjoy vtubers much more now.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't miss your niji voice of reason but you should totally do what's best for you and we'll be here if you decide to return godspeed

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I have the will to shill :gurasemperfi:

Juna is playing Subnatuica, last I checked was discussing Pochi's booba

Tomoe is playing some Where's Waldo type shit

and in roughly 20 minutes Sena BasedBased will be teaching us why reasonable men sometimes do unreasonable things

Fuck I'm watching Wemi right now and I have to go to church too. The inner conflict is real!
God comes first, you can always watch the vod later

Last edited:

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
part 2, do you like Poker?
Even though they can't, I wish they were playing with actual money. Poker's much more fun when there's actual stakes.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
I have the will to shill :gurasemperfi:

Juna is playing Subnatuica, last I checked was discussing Pochi's booba

Tomoe is playing some Where's Waldo type shit

and in roughly 20 minutes Sena BasedBased will be teaching us why reasonable men sometimes do unreasonable things

Juna's pc is dying :faunacry:
She ended her stream. I think she said that she's getting a new pc with her next paycheck

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom