Not open for further replies.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
The Truth Revealed.png
The Truth Revealed

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

niggaphil

Just now I saw this in my twitter. JFC Malaysia has that much Vtuber agencies? I bet most will turn in trashfires sooner or later

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Mana (the other communist one) Karaoke

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Idol announcement for the new member they have been teasing:
1674749935857.png
FnZ-rhRWQAIXwHk.jpg

Curios what do they mean with a familiar face?

lvl8

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Pippa may have Chase and Henri but meanwhile at Shadows

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Idol announcement for the new member they have been teasing:
View attachment 11686
View attachment 11687

It's obviously Sana
*All hell proceeds to break loose*
Now that i think of it, if we consider vshojo a major corpo (i don't but some do) there has never been a situation where a talent from the major corpos gets poached by a minor one has there? I mean, who in their right mind would want to join a smaller agency with less benefits? But just thinking about the shitstorm that would cause gets me excited

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Pippa may have Chase and Henri but meanwhile at Shadows

Fucker, I was literally typing up a post about this right now haha. I took too long though =(
But yeah, absolutely fucking wild how some people act.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Kalion

:)

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
It's obviously Sana
Ewe7-G5XEAI3FBD.jpg

Honestly my first thought was Amiya but Purin has a pretty similar head outline so it could be either. Though wouldn't it be hilarious if it was a complete curveball and turned out to be Beatani

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Pippas got the waiting room for tonights stream up

She's on to us

Archive

Also found this

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
FnZ-rhRWQAIXwHk.jpg

It's the Reddit logo as an anime girl. Trust me on this.

Now that i think of it, if we consider vshojo a major corpo (i don't but some do) there has never been a situation where a talent from the major corpos gets poached by a minor one has there? I mean, who in their right mind would want to join a smaller agency with less benefits? But just thinking about the shitstorm that would cause gets me excited

Well, I'm not sure if I'd call it poaching, but there was that one time Coco graduated from Hololive and then Kson joined Vshojo several weeks later. (I'm not sure how the two incidents are related though.)

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Legit probably is. Head silhouette matches.
View attachment 11688
Honestly my first thought was Amiya but Purin has a pretty similar head outline so it could be either. Though wouldn't it be hilarious if it was a complete curveball and turned out to be Beatani
The only thing that has me doubtful is the fact the ahoge is facing the wrong way, but she joining would explain why she jumped the gun and left earlier that everyone else.

It's obviously Sana
*All hell proceeds to break loose*
I agree the shitstorm would be great, but yeah, for it to happen they would need to be very special circumstances, pretty much every person that graduates from a big corpo can just open up their own channel a do better that pretty much every small corpo, even namie abandoned YT channel has more subscribers that most of them will ever reach, so unless they have some very personal connection in the org, or the people in charge on the corpo are somehow masters salesman's that convince them they are gonna be huge soon, most people would rather go indie, if they are worried about the management side of thing, most mid sized streamers already hire manager from agencies to deal with that.

Thinking more about it Corpo hoping is already very rare between still kicking agencies, people don't really care if girl from a dying org go to another one, but the backslash that would follow a talent that hops corpos would be pretty discouraging to even try, even from small corpos too big one, imagine if one of the Phase girls left and later pop in on Hololive PC fanbase would call her a traitor and opportunist for all eternity a try their hardest to sabotage her (whenever they would accomplish anything is different story) a god forbid a Holo to Niji or vice versa happened now a days (I know Luna exist but those were very different times and she still got some backslash back them community was just too small to matter).

kestraline

Early Adopter
So aside from all the other excitement today… Neuro-sama did indeed get unbanned.

Still annoyed they made Vedal wait it out 14 days whilst vshojo gets unbanned so quickly for their yabs.

Meanwhile, Lia has updated her channel rules as a result of the recent stream crashing incident.
1674755020350.png

VTuberBobDole

The fags that do this make me irrationally upset. I know not all Pippa fans are insufferable fucks evidenced by me posting in a forum with a Pippa and Phase bias. I would have never even made an account on the homeland or here if the discourse was remotely like gray weirdos you all talk about. Thanks for being sane, all.

There are people doing that all over this thread.

I got the perfect ad for Fishman.

View attachment 11676

Among others.

I know it isn't in the chat of another streamer, but it was literally all over this thread the second it was announced.

The more she tells people in chat to knock something off, the more outsiders will falseflag as capippis and do whatever she's complaining about to cause trouble. She's reached the size where attempting to tardwrangle people is a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation.

The hypocrisy is kind of funny here, it is one of the reasons I trailed off for a while. Other streamers have people acting bad and it is the whole fanbase cast like that (e.g. all chumbuds are degenerate pedos etc), but if it is Pippa then this thread goes to bat labeling them as outsiders and definitely not true fans. Ever considered "like streamer, like chat"? She has curated (or by lack of curation) her fanbase and let them be like this, this is who they are now, and honestly it feels pretty on brand.

Alright enough for now, but the Pippa circlejerk sometimes gets to me here.

edit: and btw, thanks for these, it has been very useful catching up on stuff

Hi! There is a recap you can skim through:

Pages 1-50, pages 50-100, pages 100-150, pages 150-200, pages 200-250, pages 250-313, pages 313-350, pages 350-400, pages 400-450, pages 450-500, pages 500-550, pages 550-600, pages 600-650
Pages 1050-1100, pages 1100-1150, pages 1150-1200, pages 1200-1250, pages 1250-1300, pages 1300-1350, pages 1350-1400, pages 1400-1450, pages 1450-1500, pages 1500-1550 part 1 and unfortunately part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom