"I'm the guy who put Kirito in a coma you're welcome internet"CyYu

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

There's the first hint Gura was in Japan when Kiara was if they were talking a lot recently
Except Kiara isn't currently in Japan though.
Right she said recently and she just got home. recently could definitely be before she got home hell I bet Gura was enlisting her as her nihongo guide
Gura did imply that she's been having a constant guide when she said she was proud of herself for going to the vending machine alone
Kiara went to Karoke with Gura during her last day in Japan.

NOPE mumei is just retarded and forgot to unmute the mic. :kaelalaugh:
Mumei out for Bettel's gig
Ever since Nijisanji's hired more livers who are physically unwell, Kyo and Hex, Fuuchan has really amped up the jokes about his health issues. He used to shy away from bringing it up, he still tries to avoid talking about it in solo streams, but in collabs he isn't afraid to joke around about his neuropathy and chronic pain. It makes it even more hilarious when his coworkers are surprised by it. Selen sounded genuinely worried that he made that comment during wrestlesanji.
I didn't even know Fu was physically unwell until the AR 3D exclusion it's good he is more comfortable joking about it now I always admire people who can do that like Ironmouse for extreme example
I knew about Kyo but what's Hex's issue?
Would be unironically good for Nazuna, tbh.
How so?
Still annoyed they made Vedal wait it out 14 days whilst vshojo gets unbanned so quickly for their yabs.

Meanwhile, Lia has updated her channel rules as a result of the recent stream crashing incident.
View attachment 11690
I assume the addition is "don't call the the stream"?

Last edited:

Fourth #

New hololive idol costume reveal soon:

Kalion

:)
nottsun.png

Looks like we can count Purin (and the rest) out.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
There are people doing that all over this thread.
I sure hope people here aren’t going into Purin or other Tsunderia chats and shilling Phase, that’s what I was mainly getting at. Shitposting on a tiny corner of the internet that none of the talents will ever see isn’t the same as taking the shitposting straight to the them.

I do concede that Pippa and Phase circlejerking is definitely overwhelming at times, though.

Edit: FlaVR is included in the above statement and is often more annoying than Phase and Pippa circlejerking due to all of them but one or two being literal 1views.

Edit 2: For context, I personally don’t watch any Phase connect talents.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sava is doing some karaoke

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
There are people doing that all over this thread.
subtle but important difference

We're doing it here, notably not in her chat while she's streaming for her to read and react to

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Fluent in Jap and with similar enough content - yeah, Nazuna isn't a retro game streamer, but I think it's safe to say that Amiya leans fairly heavily into the parasocial/GFE. Nazuna doesn't fit in with the rest of vshojo and its tendency towards crassness, including kson, but she does fit well with Amiya, who maintains a similar parasocial environment, if without the menhera.

It'd give Nazuna someone to bounce off on in a way the rest of vshojo can't.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Found this in the comments of the sentinels stream if true it seems like the clown fennec got really crafty to spur Subaru to play
sasuga
Screenshot_20230126-090048-980.png

Last edited:

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter

Perfect timing.

That Bettel Minecraft stream was something else. Bettel actually needed Magni's help because he didn't get how to make a circus tent in Minecraft and he couldn't visualize it in his head as he kept getting lost. He stunned Shinri with his artistic skills too which is what I presume lead to his dad getting Magni and Altare to help.

Bettel's art.PNG

"Godspeed you dumbfuck" Magni Dezmond summing up Bettel playing Minecraft. Currently his tent looks like the poo emoji because he made it out of dirt.

paul

Early Adopter
That Bettel Minecraft stream was something else. Bettel actually needed Magni's help because he didn't get how to make a circus tent in Minecraft and he couldn't visualize it in his head as he kept getting lost. He stunned Shinri with his artistic skills too which is what I presume lead to his dad getting Magni and Altare to help.

View attachment 11693

"Godspeed you dumbfuck" Magni Dezmond summing up Bettel playing Minecraft. Currently his tent looks like the poo emoji because he made it out of dirt.
I refuse to believe that the things happening in his streams aren't staged. Seriously, what are the chances?

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
I refuse to believe that the things happening in his streams aren't staged. Seriously, what are the chances?

Max Luck stat is one hell of a drug. I think Bettel said it best when he said something to the effect of, "If you keep saying dumb shit then eventually something funny will happen." when he describe his comedic timing skills. Bettel I've noticed has a tendency to set himself up with for a punchline by just talking a lot and he leans into it once it shows up, I really felt that with Phasmo where he kept insulting the ghosts and eventually he gets karma for it with the ghost fucks with him or during Ultimate Chicken Horse when he kept taunting only to get owned seconds later. In essence, Bettel knows how to fall good which is why he's so funny.

Beethoven himself though just blesses him from the grave for some reason, I don't know why but he does. Bettel and Beethoven are just perfect together. The music just adds to his weird tendency to stumble into a joke.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

View attachment 11693

To his credit, anyone who has ever tried to seriously build in meinkraft will tell you that making cloth structures is particularly hard, specially angled ones like tents, probably on the same level as sailing ships and custom trees.

Unless you are making it huge and have room for detail in the cloth, it's either gonna look flat or lacking in realistic tension.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Edit: FlaVR is included in the above statement and is often more annoying than Phase and Pippa circlejerking due to all of them but one or two being literal 1views.
I like one views. I think one views are comfy. I want to share one view with others for them to get enjoy and to lift the spirits of one view. And you are a flip.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1674760971926.png
Tweet / Archive

Spider understandably getting annoyed at being asked the same thing 300 times an hour.

I don't care to virtue signal about "poach begging" or any of that kind of thing, I'm literally part of a gossip forum, but to go back to the discussion from a few pages ago I think there's a big distinction between speculating about who's going to join what company from afar vs. putting people on the spot expecting an answer. Aside from the obvious issue of HEY ARE YOU JOINING PHASE??? spergs autistically not reading the room, contract negotiations sure as fuck don't happen that quickly even if she wanted to join another company.

kukkia

Early Adopter
Now that i think of it, if we consider vshojo a major corpo (i don't but some do) there has never been a situation where a talent from the major corpos gets poached by a minor one has there? I mean, who in their right mind would want to join a smaller agency with less benefits?

I think being “poached” in general is not that big of a thing with the big corpos. Like people joked about Rosemi being poached from Tsunderia by Niji, but it’s not like Anycolor scouted her out and made her an offer. She applied to Niji, got in, and quit Tsunderia.

Anyways, since KSon was already mentioned one could also bring up Bora Nun, who left Nijisanji, was an indie for a while, and now is in VSPO. Though in this case while I would say that Nijisanji is bigger than VSPO in general, they’re not necessarily much bigger in VSPO’s niche (female gamers) and Nijisani KR definitely wasn’t bigger than VSPO.

vestars20

Early Adopter
Suisei new hairstyle stream, silhouette looks like Ange Katrina. Looks very cool.

Re:AcT's Hanabasami Kyo was supposed to have an acoustic singing stream today with kouhai Isana Kuryu on guitar but the guitarist got the coof so it's delayed. For today, at 10PM JST Usuwa Suu will be singing.

Hi, do you like short, light colored haired girls who sing?

Also, Tenma, nani?

Tell us more

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Love me some spider, simple as

soap suds

I didn't even know Fu was physically unwell until the AR 3D exclusion it's good he is more comfortable joking about it now I always admire people who can do that like Ironmouse for extreme example
I knew about Kyo but what's Hex's issue?
It is easy to miss that Fuuchan is physically unwell since he doesn't talk about it a lot. Unlike Kyo, who is very open about his condition, Fuuchan tries not to dwell on it. From what I've picked up, he was in a car wreck that messed up his spine. He was bedridden for months and can no longer sit for more than 15-20 minutes, used to be only 5, before the pain hits. In one of his earlier streams, he had to end it abruptly because pain flared up and you could hear in his voice how much it hurt. He has a standing desk but it broke that day so he had to sit for a bit and that hurt him a lot.

Hex's condition I don't know as much about, but I know he goes to the hospital a lot and gets sick easily. He has a throat condition and his doctors have no idea what it is. I heard he got surgery but I can't confirm that. He went blind in his right eye for a bit, but worry not since he got his vision back after like a day, and two days ago he had a temperature of 39.8°C. He didn't go to the hospital for either of those things because he said he's gone too many times in the past few months. What is it with vtubers and their unwillingness to go to the doctors?

TwoBit

Early Adopter
She is....becoming a real streamer....it's...it's beautiful! The future is now! :beatanicrying:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I think being “poached” in general is not that big of a thing with the big corpos. Like people joked about Rosemi being poached from Tsunderia by Niji, but it’s not like Anycolor scouted her out and made her an offer. She applied to Niji, got in, and quit Tsunderia.

Anyways, since KSon was already mentioned one could also bring up Bora Nun, who left Nijisanji, was an indie for a while, and now is in VSPO. Though in this case while I would say that Nijisanji is bigger than VSPO in general, they’re not necessarily much bigger in VSPO’s niche (female gamers) and Nijisani KR definitely wasn’t bigger than VSPO.
Another example could be polka, but upd8 was already defunct by then and activ8 in the process of shriveling up and dying even if they were a bigger agency than hololive the year before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom