"My problem with chocolate is the same with boiled eggs, the scrambled bascuats (biscuits), I cannot swallow it, I've told you the story about that because, it's about the Sally-Bah (saliva), it's not really secret"Kaela Kovalskia

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Local gaslighting dragon girl of Nijisanji EN getting her shit beaten up by a US Senator.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I didn't give much of a shit about tsunderia but i didn't particularly hate it either, i wish actually shit agencies would die instead, starting with vshojo

Potatohead

She's reached the size where attempting to tardwrangle people is a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation.
Actually, I think Pippa’s at the perfect size to ban retards that do something she explicitly tells them not to. Not small enough that it would hit her viewbase super hard, not large enough that doing it one by one is an impossible task.

lvl8

I got the perfect ad for Fishman.

tsunderia.png

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
Taiga, they talk about someone finding their name they dont use any more and his calm normal voice sounds very much like a deep voice woman plus goes on a little bit about supporting trans people in that video I linked
I thought I remember seeing a minecraft youtube video taiga did pre-vtuber days, their voice sounded like a typical male voice unless they were trooning out in their mid teens

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
"Selen destroyed my spine so bad I won't be at AR 3D live" -Fulgur at Wrestlesanji

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Did bae reveal that ??? was this or am i being baited by vt (if so good fucking bait).
(stolen from the kronii thread).
1674716761158172.jpg

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

soap suds

"Selen destroyed my spine so bad I won't be at AR 3D live" -Fulgur at Wrestlesanji
Ever since Nijisanji's hired more livers who are physically unwell, Kyo and Hex, Fuuchan has really amped up the jokes about his health issues. He used to shy away from bringing it up, he still tries to avoid talking about it in solo streams, but in collabs he isn't afraid to joke around about his neuropathy and chronic pain. It makes it even more hilarious when his coworkers are surprised by it. Selen sounded genuinely worried that he made that comment during wrestlesanji.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Now that Tsunderia's gone, if anyone of you has their limited time merch you should look to see about selling it for major profit. I'm sure some desperate fans would pay quite a lot for it now that the company is dead. :smugpipi:

Kalion

:)
Now that Tsunderia's gone, if anyone of you has their limited time merch you should look to see about selling it for major profit. I'm sure some desperate fans would pay quite a lot for it now that the company is dead. :smugpipi:
I knew I shouldn't have used the desk mat as an actual desk mat.
Feels weird having a bunch of stands of dead people (Orla, Urara, Char, Kallin) on my shelf.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I knew I shouldn't have used the desk mat as an actual desk mat.
Feels weird having a bunch of stands of dead people (Orla, Urara, Char, Kallin) on my shelf.
Just imagine how much holo/niji merch is gonna go for in 20 years once both companies are either dead or long past their glory days... oh how the future denizens of the internet will grumble about "JUST HOW GOOD THOSE BASTARDS HAD IT IN THE DECADE OF '20"
It's gonna be like people looking at the games industry back in the 2000s

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Lia has put up a waiting room for the next livestream. She'll be back in about two days

wew

Male hag love!
I thought I remember seeing a minecraft youtube video taiga did pre-vtuber days, their voice sounded like a typical male voice unless they were trooning out in their mid teens
I have no real idea its just the vibe and hints I felt in the video when they where talking about it all
I know he has played into the whole femboy/trap stuff so maybe its all just more fuel to the fire

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Just imagine how much holo/niji merch is gonna go for in 20 years once both companies are either dead or long past their glory days... oh how the future denizens of the internet will grumble about "JUST HOW GOOD THOSE BASTARDS HAD IT IN THE DECADE OF '20"
It's gonna be like people looking at the games industry back in the 2000s
Man, those dudes in '22 had so much choice, they had yabbits, pink wiggers, hags, sharks, grandpas and a billion other gimmicks, I mean sure Cruncyroll Hime The Third (17th voice actor replacement)™ Sponsored By Monster Energy™ Powered by Nvidia™ Enabled By Verizon™ Funded by Raytheon™ Supporting the War in Ukraine 4™ is cool and all, but I feel like she's just a bit too corporate and safe, plus she tries a bit too hard to sell me something, but I don't know what. Man, I might only be 14 because I was born in 2049, but I feel like I'm in the wrong generation, I wish I could go back to 2022.

:^)

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

For being such a big Rie hater I'm disappointed that you didn't make a joke about her diddling kids. Shameful display.
:pathetic:
I couldn't, it was already done. Then I'd be a dirty joke thief.

Last edited:

vestars20

Early Adopter
Next minor corpo to collapse? I vote myholoTV or Sony kills Prism
Prism's numbers look so dire but all the costs are essentially sunk so they should live. Then again, it's Sony.

If you want listen to something, this is something (Private now - it was Tomoe's 5k special timestamped to some cursed song about horses)

:gurasemperfi:
Since It's gone here are two tweets

Chole could sell these as art pieces

Met from 774 is transferring to VSPO - that's a big poach. She plays lots of Apex and already gets along will with the girls

<3

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
I'm really loving Sora's guest teasers for her 1m celebration stream. If my guesses are correct so far then it's pretty much an OG reunion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom