"Yippee-Ki-Yay mazzafaakaaa! ~ ~"Utatane Nasa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vestars20

Early Adopter
Is this what you're looking for?

Right click video screen at relevant time.
Naw, I know how to do that and when you write time, 00:00, in youtube comments it automatically references the video you are commenting on. I was talking about the timestampers that post in the comments after the stream.

If the streamer has rewind enabled you can try to timestamp on the fly but then you have to do math. For streamers who don't have rewind enabled is there a way to reference the video length live? Other then literally timing it from the start. Was curious if any of ya'll do timestamping for streams and how.

Looks like MONA ch, Highping Monaca, is taking a week break

Her brother did make it through his treatment and is home as of a few weeks ago. She on the other hand has been having voice problems lately so this is a nice break for her hopefully.

Edit:
So that long Tamaki clip and Kushami make me think about NoriPro's clipping rules.
Noripro website FAQ: https://noripro.jp/#faq
Clipping rules copied from reddit cause they are clearer then the deepl translation:
In order to prevent the deprivation of Youtube monetization, please observe the following rules for clips using videos from NoriPro's talents channel.
  • Don't monetize your clips.
  • Be sure to include the source in the video description.
  • Please do not post cut-only clips on Youtube (clips must be edited to include subtitles, etc., so that they are not identical to the source video.) This provision does not apply to postings on Twitter, Nicovideo, etc.You must adhere to this rule regardless of whether your channel is monetized or not.
  • For videos that violate the guidelines, we will give you a few days to request removal.
My favorite part? The R18 tag rules have a rule specifically for Tamaki
  • "Inuyama Tamaki" is a male-daughter character, so expressions such as feminization and gynecomastia are prohibited.
I love menheras

Last edited:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Vesper continues to be a boomer.

Edit:
I'm not sure what the planned dynamic of this stream was supposed to be, or if they even planned anything in the first place, but it's definitely going in a different direction.

At least I think Vesper didn't plan on reciving more psychic damage.
It's hard to tell how much they scripted things, but I think it's fairly plausible for the plan to have been for Vesper to get bullied. It would fit in with the idea of doing a Peanuts-inspired bit to have Vesper suffer like Charlie Brown.

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Ok so I know some people here already know about FallenShadow, but recently I started getting recommended some clips of her. Her voice is too high pitched and loli sounding, but otherwise she seemed fine. Then just a few minutes ago I get recommend this clip:

What the absolute fuck. She has to know she has sick fucks watching her getting off to her acting like a baby, right? I felt disgusted 10 seconds in, it's so gross.

This is the weird side of Shadow. I don't really care for it but its whatever. The model has nice tracking though.

I might pick something else another week, but a lot of the other candidates have been mentioned already (Stellar Stellar, Violet, etc)
From EN, Violet is probably my fav. Calli has a ton of great songs but none of them compares to Violet.

Autistic comment of the day:

This clip triggers me SO much. It clearly says "chat". Why would it be "cat", it doesn't make sense.

Autism over
I try to stay away from adding subtitles (even though people like them and it helps for non-native speakers) because its very easy to fuck up and do typos, and its even easier to not pick up a word, or mix a word up. Every time I have done subtitles I check everything and after I finish and render the video and post it I notice an error.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Thread survey time. What are your favorite chuuba original songs from any corpo or indie?
I can't decide between Red and Ouroboros from notorious Pink Woman, so both.
She's a lot better singer than she is a rapper, so I still wish she'd do more straight-up rock music, or even metal.

moonlight

View attachment 1013

Edit: Mother fucker even has a jar of coins to shake. My sides are in orbit.
Well, I for one, am very glad that Kronii saw the light and decided to tell the unicorns to fuck off so we could have this collab. It's inane but glorious.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Clock woman poisons herself with expired sandwiches to become immune to mold. So Fight with Yabbit when?

edit: Somebody help Gramdpire. She is killing him!

Last edited:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Vesper apparently has a blindfold in his bedroom.

Ensok

Early Adopter

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Chuuba songs
All of the major bangers have been mentioned, so I submit some Aki:

Shallys is amazing, but sometimes I want a good ol' fashion Idol song. Catchy tune, nice choreo; Heroine Audition was on repeat for a while when it came out.

thequieteye

Prudent Lurker

"Are you being sexist right now?"

Vesper proceeds to externally scream his built up internal one.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
V: "Have you ever thought about... making your own sandwich?"
K: "Oh my god... Are you being sexist right now?"
V: "..."

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
It's like every time Vesper interacts with women, he takes permanent psychic damage.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Yoshikage Vesper just wanted a peaceful collab.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
I'm not sure what the planned dynamic of this stream was supposed to be, or if they even planned anything in the first place, but it's definitely going in a different direction.

At least I think Vesper didn't plan on reciving more psychic damage.

moonlight

This is veering into some odd meta territory with comparing the chill Vespies to the gay, crying Kronies...

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Vesper is my spirit animal. I do the exact same thing, spending hours reading instead of going to bed.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Wat in the fuck kind of stream have I just joined. Moist...

Elder abuse caught in camera, call the cops.

Clock-woman just started demented laughing and had to restart the stream!!!!???

White woman and dog fucking, name a more iconic combo...

Last edited:

Mike

Willing to commit genocide at Subaru's command
Vesper has to be questioning himself if this collab was actually a good idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom