"How did you guys know about my secret obsession with Baby Sinclair?"Lottie Shinju

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vestars20

Early Adopter
Fav song
Steller Steller (Suisei) and Palette (Towa) were taken already so let me introduce you to a parasocial anthem

It has EN subs. Reminds me a lot of Fansa and I fucking love when chuubas sing Fansa.
Also, have Matsuri crying listening to it

Another mention is of course Virtual to Live, the Nijisanji anthem

Glad to have so many anime people to watch and enjoy

How do people typically do timestamps? Is it really as tedious as re-watching the stream and crib notes? Noticed that different regulars are posting Pippa stamps so I am hoping the difficulty is Pippa level.

Last edited:

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
If I could post a gif right now it would be Shia Labeouf clapping.

For now, I don't think we can post/upload .gifs but the workaround seems to be to post it from somewhere else like imgur. Just tried it with this one:

Ax0rS7G.gif

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
For now, I don't think we can post/upload .gifs but the workaround seems to be to post it from somewhere else like imgur. Just tried it with this one:

Ax0rS7G.gif

From what I can tell, .gifs just don't autoplay. You have to click them to see the full animation...but at least there's that

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
It's playing for me. Maybe it's your browser?

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter

Very legitimate collab that definitely happened for sure tax

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Thread survey time. What are your favorite chuuba original songs from any corpo or indie?
Some of my favorite songs are Palette, Blue Clapper, end of a life, Kagetsu no Yume.

smol Ina time.

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Thread survey time. What are your favorite chuuba original songs from any corpo or indie?
Probably one of Calli's, though I'd have to listen to them all to decide which one I like best. Kiara's new song DO U is really good, too.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

The song isn't anything special but I heard it during a certain moment in my life so it brings back memories when I hear it.

That's my oshi, always doing something different. This is probably the most unique song and video in Hololive.

Towa's voice makes me feel a certain way, uncultured Japs don't appreciate it and don't deserve it.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Probably one of Calli's, though I'd have to listen to them all to decide which one I like best. Kiara's new song DO U is really good, too.

First time I watched it that choreography is fire man Kanauru eating good being HoloENs personal MV maker

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter

There's a vtuber agency specialized in Islam?

Imagine getting radicalized by a fucking vtuber. Bro, What timeline is this???

Also, I want to share the dude wearing Kronii's daki and her response, but can't see if it's been posted. Fuck slow ass mobile data!

Lovecraftsalot

Lurker Extraordinaire
Lotta Towa love in here with all the Palette love so I approve. Best song. For other mentions though gotta bring these up.

I'm a takodachi at heart so I'll be the resident Ina simp with @Takodachi being gone.

I daresay this psychopath is the best singer in Hololive

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Also, I want to share the dude wearing Kronii's daki and her response, but can't see if it's been posted. Fuck slow ass mobile data!
I saw it on Things Vtubers say but not here yet

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Ok so I know some people here already know about FallenShadow, but recently I started getting recommended some clips of her. Her voice is too high pitched and loli sounding, but otherwise she seemed fine. Then just a few minutes ago I get recommend this clip:

What the absolute fuck. She has to know she has sick fucks watching her getting off to her acting like a baby, right? I felt disgusted 10 seconds in, it's so gross.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Ok so I know some people here already know about FallenShadow, but recently I started getting recommended some clips of her. Her voice is too high pitched and loli sounding, but otherwise she seemed fine. Then just a few minutes ago I get recommend this clip:

What the absolute fuck. She has to know she has sick fucks watching her getting off to her acting like a baby, right? I felt disgusted 10 seconds in, it's so gross.

From what I can tell, it seems like her Twitch has her actual gameplay stuff, and her YouTube has loli-themed ASMR?

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
That works
lunavore.gif

GIFs should work if you use the "attach file" button and insert it as a full size image. Thumbnails won't work. The running Mr. Koro was an APNG - that one works too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom