"You know what I did? I would drag my friends into a discord call, and I'd be like 'watch me play!' and then listen to me commentate nghuenhueHueHUEHUAHUAHuah!!!"Dokibird

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

There's a vtuber agency specialized in Islam?

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Islamic Content.png

Forget to add a reaction to the forum, did we?

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
I swear to fucking god, if these two would merge their channels and stream everyday together they could be a 3M channel. Their dynamic is so fucking good

Pink woman has been ego searching

1663771901651.png

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Bonus bonus here's IRyS singing suspect. I'm not sure how many people realize this, but she's pretty good at singing isn't she? Lemao

I'm not the biggest fan of IRyS original music output so far, except for HERE COMES HOPE, but her karaoke is divine.

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter

Prudent Lurker

Thread survey time. What are your favorite chuuba original songs from any corpo or indie?

I love these talented chubas and the producers willing to work with them.

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Likely utilizing niche that hadn't been explored in the vtubing scene, if at all. And considering Indonesia's high number of muslims with most of them being weebs... yeah, it might get some numbers. Niche numbers but eh.

I remember one vtuber like, back in the day who already done Islam stuff (Holy Quran reading), and Indonesia also has one indie female vtuber whose avatar wore hijab, so yeah, there is a niche in there, just like the Sister vtuber mentioned in here and homeland a while back, who was it, Sister Abigail? Yeah.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Haha the tech is there to fix her slow internet speeds.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter

BEEG Booba Fishing

Thread survey time. What are your favorite chuuba original songs from any corpo or indie?

It's just such a fun song to listen to, fuck you Rushia for leaving it in limbo.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Little Humming - Hakase Fuyuki

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Kobo and Altare started voice acting a bunch of Genshin characters until they finally realized they may get in trouble for it.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
You know where you are, someone's gonna post it here.

Prudent Lurker

Kobo and Altare started voice acting a bunch of Genshin characters until they finally realized they may get in trouble for it.
Not Altare's finest work, though maybe it's because I don't really like the eng dub. Kobo was spot on for most of it.

masterstocking

Early Adopter
Not forgotten, just running out of space. I was thinking one of the ID girls with a burqa on, or just a head scarf.

Naw, I was kidding, it just fit the moment. We have enough as it is (Horrifying, WTF or even Trash Fire would cover it).

ina by @BoBoYiMa.jpg

Spooky Ina time

Mumei arriving just in time.gif

Is today the right day for the collab, Mumei?

paul

Early Adopter
There are a ton of good songs I like, but two of the recent ones are Doggy god's street and Chandelier

Did someon check out the AmongUs collab? I think I got the game when Epic gave it away for free but never palyed it. The event lasts for 3 months so I guess you have to grind hard for the cosmetics?

Lurker No. 9

comet -Midnight Jazz Arrange- (Much like Pieces only a live version exists but it's Suisei so it's still better than most studio recordings)
End of a Life from everyone's favorite pink woman
Unison by Marine
My Song by Watame
And this one that I'll actually bother to embed for reasons totally unrelated to bias:

edit: dude above me is a fellow man of DOOG

pururun

Going to cheat because it's a fan created song, but I absolutely love Korone Classic Funk, never fails to cheer me up.

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter

masterstocking

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom