"Mr. Syrios! LOL!"Harusaki Nodoka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
The real secret is to have no (steam) friends.
The few friends I have I pretty much can't stand anymore, so I always login to steam showing me as offline.

Koros Apogee

I really like what you did with your post. Color coded things to make things easy to catch with eyes. used link on things to images so post doesn't get too long. and gave bullet points on things. hats off to you gaymer!

If I could post a gif right now it would be Shia Labeouf clapping.
Thank you, I did my best to make it more legible. Since this site is still new there's a lot that needs to be improved on. But I also hope things turn out well on the KF side.
Is she still being groomed by her discord gachis? This bitch is both baffling and impressive, she has had a bunch of horrible shit happen to her but she's still trying to make it happen, even then she is pretty menhera and paranoid so i wish her luck in her endeavours.
From what I've been reading over the past few months, it's the reverse. Anons have been saying it's Delta herself being the one grooming the fans.
Especially since she plays with the fans on games like Phasmophobia, Apex, and Valorant.
With her talking to close friends and her mother she can continue to improve herself over time.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Sukoya is objectively the best girl, and this isn't even remotely debatable. It's definitely frustrating to see how much the amount of clips she gets had dropped since she returned from her med school hiatus, at least partially due to a lot of clippers/translators focusing on EN. Honestly also can't help but feel like some people lost interest after her and Tomoe decided to stop doing Crossick content which, if so, would be even more frustrating.
Speaking on Sukoya, she just release new cover.

And here Zeta's self clip about her horse.

edit for answer
Thread survey time. What are your favorite chuuba original songs from any corpo or indie?
Shallys from Mukirose of course

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Sukoya is objectively the best girl, and this isn't even remotely debatable. It's definitely frustrating to see how much the amount of clips she gets had dropped since she returned from her med school hiatus, at least partially due to a lot of clippers/translators focusing on EN. Honestly also can't help but feel like some people lost interest after her and Tomoe decided to stop doing Crossick content which, if so, would be even more frustrating.
Of course she is best girl, and yeah, you and me both have that same frustration for the lack of clips and also lack of Crossick content. I am remain hopeful that she might get EN translator notice, but it's small.

Speaking about the best nurse, she debuted her new outfit today (which I missed because my WIFI tried to piss me off by dying), and I quite like the casual outfit that she now gotten, since it's better than just wearing her schoolgirl outfit all day. Plus am a sucker for beret.
1663762767593.png

She also released a new cover, a music that I don't really know much but it sounds okay (if not my taste).
EDIT: I got ninja'd by Svarog!

I found it pretty informative, VSpo seems more similar to Vshojo in being "talent lead" but obviously they are focused on FPS and more influenced by the Japanese vtuber meta
Virtual eSport Project is interesting, yes, since they basically like, bunch of vtuber girls playing sweaty esport games like PUBG, Apex or Valorant and/or FPS games in generals, which was like, a rarity. They started getting more highlight thanks to them collabing with other big names (Holo and Niji) and other JP Esport element, both virtual or flesh.

At least compared to Vshojo, they are all obviously female lmao

Pretty sure most folks recently knew them because one of their recent member (Nekona Tsuna) is hinted to be ex-Niji or something, while I only know them mostly because I followed one of them member (Kaminari Qpi) back when she was part of a small JP agency that folded and she got added as Vspo's first solo member.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
(Not you specifically but since you mentioned it and I'm too lazy to go digging) Did people just ignore the Amogus Ame picture in the thumbnail? Unannounced stream put up 20mins before it starts. No tweets from Ame or management about anything. Ame is Ame. Surely it could not have been more obvious she was trolling? She's hardly the first to do announcement trolling in Holopro but damn people need to stop crying whenever the word announcement is used.

As others've said, the amogus pic was added after the stream.
This is what we had before she went live.
1663763480030.png

Many people picked up it was related to the amogus collab (because both Holopro and Amongus formally announced the collab) but it was still a bit concerning.

Shamelessly stolen from reddit

1663763432081.png

I tried uploading it and I can't insert it into the post. I give up.

Last edited:

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Late sperging below.

Yeah I don't really mind Kronii or the other girls collabing with Tempus, just as I would've liked to see Roberu on Holotalk with Kiara.

When it comes to NijiEN it was different for me, but I think that's because I don't really like the NijiEN guys or the content they put out/the audience they were going for the in the first place. So I usually didn't watch streams where Selen and other girls were with the guys. But I actually like the Tempus guys, they're fun, and none of them have an annoying voice.
I was initially apprehensive of Tempus because I personally dislike certain dynamics that are more common or seem to be more common in co-ed collabs. One example I can think of is the "sibling warfare" dynamic. I only enjoy it in small doses. I'll laugh at Kobo having to read a dictionary to clap back at Ragus and threaten to shoot him on Twitter, but I don't enjoy their collabs or most of their clips. Still, they enjoy it, other people enjoy it, and I like them both. Other collabs like Calli/Magni, Bae/Roberu and Bae/Vesper have been pretty fun. I still need to catch up on Magni and Vesper's Worms casting.

I do like this clip from Kobo and Regis' first Phogs collab. For some reason I don't think a woman would have the same "D:" reaction that Regis had.

Slay the spire was a fun game. Wish they make a sequel that expands on it more cause it gets short once you got good card build and character.
Sometimes when I'm fed up with the ascensions I play Sealed or Endless.
Smol office fox lady beat her second Slay the Spire run by getting a lucky ass Silent run, got Apparition event with fucking Shuriken and Kunai relics while getting a decent Shiv build that wasn't vs Time Eater as she just barely drew lethal before she died. I swear the stars literally aligned to ensure she won that run to overcome her just pressing buttons sometimes. Her chat was giving some really sketchy advice that she actually followed too. I hope she plays to see Ascension 20 so she can fight two act 3 bosses at once.
I have A11-A9-A9-A7 or something like that, but I have a terrible win-loss ratio. At higher ascensions the runs start to feel inflexible to me. If Tenma is like me A20 will take... a while.

Mogu Mogu is still the best song to come out of hololive, and I will fight anyone who says otherwise.

it's time to throw hands dude

also the song is a 3/5 in hololive catalogue but the video is straight up 5/5

Thread survey time. What are your favorite chuuba original songs from any corpo or indie?

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
break a leg, wait no.jpg

Kiara, no! It's not kick-erikki, jeez

hey, wait a minute by @lSketchu.jpg

Ollie...

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Stellar Stellar/Kakero - Suisei

Burner of the East

Just another guy on the internet.
It's good to be back! In this place anyways. I miss the homeland. I was supposed to hold off until it all caved in for real but might as well anyways. Would be frustrating to catch up again.

In any case, it's nice to see things pick up speed and see regular activity as per usual. I actually like the extra features like the custom reactions and custom emojis. Writing up a post feels just like home.​

:smugpipi:

I really hope things go well for Josh. And I hope the homeland makes a return to the clearnet one day. It all seems bleak at best but there'll always be a glimmer of hope. I joined in solely for the Vtuber thread, but when I checked out the other boards I got to see a lot of interesting things. I was able to read thoroughly compiled information about online personalities and their antics. I was able to explore a variety of informative and horrifying subject matters. I was also able to see unfiltered discussion and discourse about topics that are rarely seen in mainstream social media platforms. The homeland was a treasure trove of information and I wish I realized that sooner.

It's funny to see the vermin kneecapping their own community. They don't even realize that there are actual LGBT people over there who seriously discuss about LGBT matters. Not only that but they are erasing substantial discourse, criticisms, and discussions that could otherwise help them and improve their outlook and general reputation and perception from other people. In their righteous crusade for justice and victory, they trampled on their own people, used their deaths as leverage, and associated with equally deplorable people. What a fucking circus. It doesn't help their case when they are actively suppressing legitimate criticism, pushing narratives, and punish anyone with opposing opinions.

Knowledge is power. Wisdom is strength. But information is everything.

There is no knowledge without discovery.
There is no wisdom without experience.
There is nothing without information.

So by all accounts, congratulations! Congratulations on erasing information from the face of the internet.

You never know the value of information until it's been wiped off from the face of the internet.

I'll probably need a top hat for this one.​

Sperging aside, here's my clip tax.

"You made this Make-a-Wish kid very happy!"

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Jealous

Lurker

Zatsudan
  • She's talking about her...dildo sashimi (her mom knows about it along with her Youtube activities) and may do a sequel.
  • Likes a fanart of her in twin drills (hairstyle) and wants it in her vtuber model
  • Bought a G-cup fake boobs set to make herself look like she has big boobs and wore it in public
  • Lives with her mom with a dog and a few cats, her brother is living alone
1663770287859.png
Live Again - Mori Calliope

Last edited:

masterstocking

Early Adopter

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Sometimes when I'm fed up with the ascensions I play Sealed or Endless.

I have A11-A9-A9-A7 or something like that, but I have a terrible win-loss ratio. At higher ascensions the runs start to feel inflexible to me. If Tenma is like me A20 will take... a while.
A20 is inflexible in the sense that you need to be very mindful of what you pick and why, STS has a good handful of broken combos in it but their pieces are all different for each character and sometimes your first boss relic can really determine how good of a time you're going to have. Its a rough game, but long time player statistics indicate you can win around half your games on any character in A20, with Silent typically being the hardest one (and only one you could argue is potentially below 50%) and Watcher being the easiest as they push to like a 70%+ win rate. You can win A20 with memes like like claw/strength build Defect if you see the right cards/relics come in.

From what I saw of most of Tenma's chat, they don't know how to play high ascension levels as they suggested doing things like upgrading all starter cards instead of removing them asap by act 2 and I noticed a handful thought at first that the apparition event was bad when it is arguably one of the best events you can get because intangible is just overpowered. So A20 Tenma might be a very rough journey if she ever decides to push to that point because chat might suggest some bad habits, I'd imagine it is too long of a journey to reach and she'll play something else eventually.

On the topic of RL anime streamers here is Ragus "Soft Boy" Altare doing more push ups in 5 minutes then most of his chat probably does in 5 days.

Here is a compilation of the Tempus boys screaming their heads off in Phasmo. Supposedly according to Altare during the last Raft stream, the VR POV didn't display how close the ghost actually was to him, apparently it was literally in his face from his POV. So keep that in mind.

And finally here is a nice short summary of what Magni and Rio's collab was like.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Nageki

Bird Archivist

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Hololive: GHOST and mage of violet
Others: Niji(ex-id)'s U do U and RIM's Tall Story

I still like Shallys a lot though but that's also because there isn't much vchuba around that does this type of song genre

Edit: Speaking of Among Us though, the nijiJP branch are still playing it from the looks of it

Last edited:

masterstocking

Early Adopter
ideas by @lSketchu.jpg

I want to know Kronii's idea

I don't know if this really counts, but it's a banger:

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
If I had to pick just one song out of all chuuba songs, I would have to pick this one:

I remember I was absolutely floored the first time I had the pleasure of listening to it. Moona isn't my oshi, but she's the one I look forward to most when it comes to live performances. Her amazing performance at 3rd fes just cemented it for me that my high expectations will be met with her. She's a legend.

Bonus song: Since it was on repeat in people's heads when HoloCure came out, I'm sure some people are tired of hearing the familiar melody, but I also think it's a really cool and unique kind of song for the Holo girls.

Bonus bonus here's IRyS singing suspect. I'm not sure how many people realize this, but she's pretty good at singing isn't she? Lemao

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom