"So uh... after the stream... you wanna show me your Bionicles?"Noir Vesper

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnz

As your attorney, I advise you..
Nanora starting MHWorld from the beginning at 10PM JST. Not sure whether she has streamed it before since the archive purge but this might be the first time she plays this since reincarnation. I want her to continue MHXX though. FWIW she will most likely main GS.
she played it a few times in 2020
luna-mhw.png

here are the holocaust archives: https://hololivevideos.download/channel/himemoriluna

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Speaking of Luna...

Good god, that is a sad cover but maybe... she still talks to Matsuri

I feel like I'm in the minority when I say I preferred the chemistry that FestivaLuna had over ShubaLuna. Although at the same time, I'm not going to sugarcoat it, it completely fell apart due to Matsuri's obsession with Hoshikawa. I just hope it was worth it. But hey, she was able to recuperate some of her relationship with Fubuki, and become friends with Haachama after the drama so anything is possible.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Is anything known about Rin Penrose's PL? Because there's a They/them on the GDQ stream that sounds vaguely like her and keeps talking about sharks.

I dunno, if anyone without crippling autism wants to compare, Tetrinico/Nicojae is the they/them.
Someone tracked down her previous vTuber identity here:

Piarro

Early Adopter
Clock me if it was already posted, but TVA now has a Dead Pool thread. Gamble on whose oshi will disappear forever!

Spirelord

Hello.
Blame Kotaku. They put an article out that decided to focus on chat having her denying the Holocaust once rather than about the fact that a dude made an AI Vtuber.

If we comare Neuro to Microsoft's Tay, Neuro is far less offensive, too. Twitch would rather ban the channel without any context or feedback than let something truly interesting grow.
Oh for the love of god- IT'S A LEARNING AI. Of fucking course the cretins at Twitch and Kotaku don't understand how learning AI works. IT LEARNS BASED ON INPUT WHAT IT SHOULD OUTPUT. ONE comment about a spicy topic and it's all gone to shit, burn it down, it's corrupted by the Warp and must be quashed. Those actual subhuman bastards don't understand that it needs to LEARN what a holocaust even IS, and instead of maybe trying to TALK TO IT about what a holocaust is so it can make its own opinions, instead they're bitching that it can even deny it in the first place. MAYBE TRY USING IT FOR ONCE INSTEAD OF COMPELLING THE DEVS TO JUST INPUT HOLOCAUST=BAD INTO ITS PROGRAMMING.

The most prolonged of pancreatic cancer upon every person demanding every AI be a Manipulated AI with human predispositions pre-programmed in instead of letting it learn on its own- god forbid it LEARN what morality is, or we learn how AIs learn morality, it MUST have our sensibilities before even speaking one word. At that point it's not even learning AI, it's a scripted chatbot with learning capabilities except for certain forbidden topics because god forbid a fucking robot be incorrect while it's still LEARNING. Makes me wonder if AI is supposed to be bullshit and anyone who actually lets it learn and tries to study that is supposed to get ousted, as if the 'artificial' merely means 'human made' and not 'algorithmically induced'... I need to give up on AI and its creators at this point.

Edit: forgot to say I know it's probably because she echoed chat and didn't understand, I just think AI should be able to have free thought- be it politically correct or incorrect. I just hope she isn't lobotomized from this like... Every other AI I've seen thinking too much for the creator's liking.
Unrelated to the above, Panko's doing unarchived Karaoke at 2 if anyone wants to swing by.

Last edited:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Clock me if it was already posted, but TVA now has a Dead Pool thread. Gamble on whose oshi will disappear forever!
Yeah, I didn't promote the thread, got distracted with work. Let's see those bets!

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
The First Annual Asylum Awards, known as the Scuffies have concluded and winners have been announced! The spoiler contains the list of winners, but if you're interested in seeing how the votes broke down, go check out the thread. Some of the categories were massive sweeps, while others were pretty much neck to neck the whole way! If you want to suggest categories or nominations for next year, just dump them in the thread as well as any ideas you may have.

Best Corpo of 2022
View attachment 10574
Hololive

Best Indie Vtuber of 2022
1673505221145.png

Kirsche
Most Creative Stream of 2022
View attachment 10575
Pippa shitposting FLAVR into existence and Sena Bonbon’s resulting streams (shared award)

Best Reincarnation of 2022
View attachment 10576
Randon Neuring (Noir Vesper)

Best New Character of 2022
View attachment 10577
Sena Bon-Bon

Best Corpo Original Song of 2022
View attachment 10578
Houshou Marine – Treasure Box (link)

Best Indie and Tiny Corp Song of 2022
View attachment 10579
Pina Pengin – Arigatou (link)

Best Cover Song of 2022
View attachment 10580
Chikafuji Lisa – Stellar Stellar (link)

Best ASMR/GFE Experience of 2022

View attachment 10581
Ceres Fauna (link)

Best Debut 2022

View attachment 10582
Vesper Noir (Plastic film ball and autism)

Most Notable Graduation of 2022
View attachment 10583
Rushia

The Blackest of Black Companies of 2022
View attachment 10584
Wactor (talent doxxing)

Worst Food Crime of 2022
View attachment 10585
Kronii’s Subways Sandwich Shakes

Most Notable “Super” Fan of 2022
View attachment 10586
Ikari Tenri / Henry
Biggest Menhera or Yab Moment: of 2022
View attachment 10587
Rushia (Freakout and info leaking)

Strangest Intoxication Stream/Moment of 2022
View attachment 10588
TWO WAY TIE!
Lia (Stray stream, where Tenma had to talk her off the ledge and cause Fishman to declare alcohol haram and place her on break.)
Yugo (Gender Euphoria meltdown)
Gender Euphoria? Is there a pun I'm missing there? Cause the last thing that breakdown was is euphoric
Shiina got fucking robbed. :shiinastare:
I think you misspelled Remi.
You both misspelled Airi
Someone tracked down her previous vTuber identity here:

Oh that is UNMISTAKABLY her no doubt about it I knew as soon as she spoke

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Gender Euphoria? Is there a pun I'm missing there? Cause the last thing that breakdown was is euphoric
Everyone I've ever known who used "euphoria" has been the embodiment of this meme:
1673544515360.png

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Fuyo is doing some cursed messing around with her model to look like other vTubers
1673544858160.png

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
>Apparently people wanted green texts for some reason
>You can find it under the first 3 dots as the frog icon
Screenshot 2023-01-12 113139.gif

>Each [GREENTEXT][/GREENTEXT] creates one line and content should be inside those brackets

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Going out on a limb and assuming they meant gender dysphoria haha.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
All British women sound the same to me, but I think I agree with @Drax the Lurker on this one. The Britbong mug would explain why she'd get into vtubing though. Also, it's amazing to see that people who couldn't answer the first question in Pokémon, a game for literal children, are somehow qualified enough to get a PhD. Nice going England.

Remember kids

View attachment 10548
Well, it's the same country where you can get arrested for making "mean jokes" or telling the wrong person to fuck on twitter, while knife crime and assault sky rocket in the streets.

paul

Early Adopter
I'm not the biggest fan of Pekora's singing (pitch) but this Live was fucking stacked and had a great variety in songs. Was there more interaction between Gura and Pekora besides the RUST arc? Wouldn't be surprised if that was management's idea.
img_553.jpg
Of course Pekora had to sing a Fate song like the Fate weeb she became. Also everytime I see Holo Fantasy I wonder if Mike is out there grinding her teeth knowing what she has lost. Gen 3 is/was one of the biggest powerhouse of vtubing.
Her new outfit now fits her lore: Member of the nobility of Pekoland (or was sheprincess? I forgot)

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
ina's back done right by @PoLa1021_.jpg

Why yes, Ina is back

almost there...by @DDOLBANG11.jpg

Mission_Impossible_theme.mp3

incoming gwak by @eus_ing.png

Incoming GWAK in 3, 2, 1...

spider time by @nyangnyang3580.jpg

"Haachama sends her regards, maddafakka!"

the comet by @abcd0936.jpg

The classiest comet of them all

RhoasJonas

Capippalist

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Alright heres some Mika clips. Shes not wrong about Sakura btw, Sakura is in-fact the fucking worst Naruto girl.

Speaking of Mika.
She did an announcement stream earlier and announced some shit. Seems like shes going to do a subathon.
1E6E3A00-B824-4C6D-864F-2421051866C2.png
Pic related of course.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sava is supposed to be streaming more ASMR rn but is late. Time will tell if she shows up, but just in case here's the link:

EDIT: almost an hour and no Sava. She tweeted about stomach issues earlier today so that's probably the reason why she's absent. She claims it WASN'T the cat food, but idk :smugrys:

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
@Reticule by allah, these robs will not be forgotten.
:beataniugh:
Don't blame me, some of those races were very tight with a one vote difference. Should have rallied your voter base, because as it stands you've gotten cucked by democracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom