Rie's Publicist

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Funny animation with Kobo, A-chan and Towa

inspired by that clip

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Kronii just panic ended her stream because she saw a big fucking spider lol (waiting for a clip)
EDIT:Clip lol

2023-01-12 05_04_30-Window.png
:kaelalaugh:
Vesper commented on the clip.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Is anything known about Rin Penrose's PL? Because there's a They/them on the GDQ stream that sounds vaguely like her and keeps talking about sharks.

I dunno, if anyone without crippling autism wants to compare, Tetrinico/Nicojae is the they/them.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Is anything known about Rin Penrose's PL? Because there's a They/them on the GDQ stream that sounds vaguely like her and keeps talking about sharks.

I dunno, if anyone without crippling autism wants to compare, Tetrinico/Nicojae is the they/them.
Only watched a short bit but it doesn't sound the same to me.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Management denied Selen's idea of a separate channel with shorts and clips with Japanese subtitles, so now she is willing to give clear shorts and NijiBites animations files to Japanese clippers. She wants to give streamlined experience to japanese viewers who use her content to study English.

One of the replies asks why she cannot upload JP subtitled shorts and clips on her main, she said YouTube would consider them reuploads, and YouTube doesn't like that. Also she just wanted a full JP channel

Yet another moment where removed YouTube feature - fan submitted subtitles - could have helped.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Preview of Urukas upcoming food stream

signal-2023-01-12-07-56-26-428.jpg

FmQK7OvaYAADt_3.jpeg

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Is unblurring an image possible or is this a shitpost?

Edit: I expect it's a shitpost but I'm not all in the know to how extensively deep a schizo methods can go.

I saw a few replies to the post saying there's software that may be able to do it, but that one is wyndstrom, he's a lovable goofball. He posts silly images in reply to people all the time. Even if he knew how to unblur images (which i would be very surprised), I don't think he would post them.

e: the image he posted doesn't even resemble either of the two blurred images in pippa's post.

Last edited:

SaejimaHaruka

All British women sound the same to me, but I think I agree with @Drax the Lurker on this one. The Britbong mug would explain why she'd get into vtubing though. Also, it's amazing to see that people who couldn't answer the first question in Pokémon, a game for literal children, are somehow qualified enough to get a PhD. Nice going England.
View attachment 10496
I had to do it, outfit prediction
Remember kids

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Open the Pippa live thread and it’s feet so I leave, but then immediately open a spoiler that says “feet” in general.
9636864D-44C7-447C-94D7-B7B87B1CAE3B.jpeg

Last edited:

Not_glowie

Just lurking
I don't know lads. It seems that through some fish magic we have entered a doomed timeline. I want off this ride.
Pippa is starting to filter me hard, I think I'll just stick with Snorting Spooder, Lisa and Pekora.
Edit. Just to clarify, it feels like she started to cater to degenerates a little too much.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Shiina got fucking robbed. :shiinastare:
For real though, I love spear boomer and his antics and he did have a great way of breaking the ice in his debut, but Shiinas was arguably the most memorable debut clip I've seen and her entire debut stream went very smoothly compared to 99% of vtubers imo. They're all somewhat cringe but she made it fun.

Empty_Inbox

Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Vestia Zeta is streaming about something near and dear to all of us - a Parasite Tier List.

zeta-ollie-parasite.png

• There was a bit of a scuff in the start
  • She is drawing parasites after googling photos
  • Chat is down bad for parasites, people want to eat them - not even to lose weight
  • Leucochloridium parasite is cooler than humans - it's the worm in snail's eyes, you might have seen it in Chainsawman opening
  • And more!

Last edited:

Fau

Vestia Zeta is streaming about something near and dear to all of us - a Parasite Tier List.

As a microbiologist - parasitologist I hope this doesn't triggers me. I'll watch it later, at work at the moment. F U C K.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

vestars20

Early Adopter
Hag parade

Speaking of Luna...

Good god, that is a sad cover but maybe... she still talks to Matsuri

RN Sora will talk to you in EN

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Preview of Urukas upcoming food stream

Well I sure hope someone's recording this one just in case. I still can't believe nobody recorded her coffee stream where she doxxed her thighs and legs last year.

Management denied Selen's idea of a separate channel with shorts and clips with Japanese subtitles, so now she is willing to give clear shorts and NijiBites animations files to Japanese clippers. She wants to give streamlined experience to japanese viewers who use her content to study English.

One of the replies asks why she cannot upload JP subtitled shorts and clips on her main, she said YouTube would consider them reuploads, and YouTube doesn't like that. Also she just wanted a full JP channel

Yet another moment where removed YouTube feature - fan submitted subtitles - could have helped.

Susan Horseface, I hope you get Mega-chlamydia and your whole family has to chip in to help pay for the treatment.

Art tax of my serious oshi who is not a cute penguin

by veenn__.jpg

Empty_Inbox

Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
As a microbiologist - parasitologist I hope this doesn't triggers me. I'll watch it later, at work at the moment. F U C K.

She is putting a Human in an S-Tier, I'm sure your professional opinion would not be different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom