"I can send you videos of cartel members running people over, and that's seiso! But if I send you, a panty shot, that's not seiso"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Poor dude. At least he hasn't muted himself this time.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
only retards get vasectomies. are you a retard?
Hey, maybe his wife's boyfriend said he could have another half hour on the Switch if he had one, would be a fair deal if so.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
If machina was female i would probably have a new oshi, too bad he's just a twink
I am fond of characters with red/orange/pink hair, specially if its short or braided hair

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Gavis "Ate a whole frozen pizza" Bettel is the first Holopro Professional Vtweeter now, this man can't stream but he can talk on Twitter pretty good.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Kirsche x Lia collab this friday
If a combination this cursed fails to spontaneously manifest a portal to the Warp then my belief in the supernatural will forever be shaken.

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker

Minna has a brother apparently, and they are discussing how to make booze.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
If a combination this cursed fails to spontaneously manifest a portal to the Warp then my belief in the supernatural will forever be shaken.
Kirsche's still getting over whatever she contracted so hopefully she'll be at full health then. Otherwise she said she'll postpone it.

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
So the summary of Gavis "Vtweeter" Bettel's latest twitter space.

He lost a tooth to a milkdud, he ate 50 milkduds at once when he was a child, he choked on a warhead (candy), he ate a whole frozen pizza after his fail stream last night, and he put playdough in his ears instead of eating it (His phrasing). 11/10 Vtweeter, I hope he debuts for real someday.

Edit: Hakka mentioned that he was 12 when he played Henry Stickman, and I assume he means the original one back in 2008 when he said that. So he is about 25-26 or so years old if that's what he means..

Last edited:

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
he put playdough in his ears instead of eating it
you use that phrase, "instead of" as though eating play-doh is the actual intended use case

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
you use that phrase, "instead of" as though eating play-doh is the actual intended use case
In his own words he was a unique kid in that he didn't eat play-doh, he just stuffed it into his ears. That is how he phrased it and my autism brain stuck to that phrasing for some reason.

Last edited:

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Magni's cooking again..
1673411214813.png

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Some real hag power coming up later today. Offcolab / marshmallow reading. Just have to hope someone's good enough to summarise/clip it..

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Something about this feels very wrong :kroniiphone:

Corrupted forever, there's no coming back from this. She might as well graduate straight back to LemonLeaf, cash out her holocheck to get a tittymodel upgrade, apply to VShojo and leak her sex tapes with Eddie on an alt account to generate buzz. It's the only road for her now that she's become such a filthy degenerate.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Speaking of Fauna, did she do any update for members? She has been MIA for a while, last twitter activity on Friday (Ame's birthday). We know she was in a trip with Bae and IRyS but both of them are already back streaming.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Something about this feels very wrong :kroniiphone:

Somehow I just realized that's the first time I've heard fauna say fuck..
They grow up so quick.

Uruka is currently digging her sus hole deeper by discussing the bad dragon and doujin discussion from Lia lmao

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
IDK if it was posted her before but bettel's chosen art tag #Jestart had actually been used by some rando 2view who nobody knew about and she timidly commented on it on twitter, then the situation got posted on the holosub and gained quite a bit traction yesterday

Fast forward to today and bettel has changed his tag to #Bettelful so as to not conflict with the indie. Good move on the part of COVER honestly, nobody can say they are "bullying the little guys" The indie also got a bunch of attention from this and was understandably meek about it, imagine getting an industry leader to budge on your behalf. They could've just as easily completely ignored it, but i have a feeling that bettel was the one who pushed for the change, since the dude was an indie in the past.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Corrupted forever, there's no coming back from this. She might as well graduate straight back to LemonLeaf, cash out her holocheck to get a tittymodel upgrade, apply to VShojo and leak her sex tapes with Eddie on an alt account to generate buzz. It's the only road for her now that she's become such a filthy degenerate.
I’m almost positive she’s done this before, more recently than that clip, during some emo song.

First it’s cussing along to music, then it’s visiting Noel’s sex dungeon, then straight to Onlyfans. And people say the slippery slope isn’t real. When she does make an OF I’ll have to stop watching her streams, I just can’t support that lifestyle…unless it’s IRyS, she can do no wrong and I would cope and make flimsy excuses for myself as to why it’s suddenly ok for me to buy it.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom