"I'm not gonna go to a bar and go like 'Hey guys! I'm a blue bear on the internet!' lol"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
DO-DO-DO-DO-DOOG
DO-DO-DO-DO-DOOG
Korone_terminator.jpg

When looking for clips to accompany this fanart, I was surprised to find that Terminator seems to be popular with the JP holos, though I guess I shouldn't be. I was spoiled for choice, and now so are you.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
IDK if it was posted her before but bettel's chosen art tag #Jestart had actually been used by some rando 2view who nobody knew about and she timidly commented on it on twitter, then the situation got posted on the holosub and gained quite a bit traction yesterday

Fast forward to today and bettel has changed his tag to #Bettelful so as to not conflict with the indie. Good move on the part of COVER honestly, nobody can say they are "bullying the little guys" The indie also got a bunch of attention from this and was understandably meek about it, imagine getting an industry leader to budge on your behalf. They could've just as easily completely ignored it, but i have a feeling that bettel was the one who pushed for the change, since the dude was an indie in the past.
I'm sure Bettel changed it, he like all of Tempus DLC view their art tag quite fervently right now due to their short stream schedule and generally respond or retweet everything, so he probably saw the coming drama and he asked his Twitter Space chat for suggestions. Shinri iirc also changed his art tag very early on (before his debut I believe) when he saw a similar problem crop up with a rando 2view. It is fairly easy for them to change it given that their both pretty new in this space so change is a little bit easier. Their was also a conversation about this on Discord between him and Magni about the name change.

Speaking of Bettel hashtags, Shinri asked to make a Hashtag for Bettel's Twitterspace malding sessions and...

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
She sings Disney sometimes and has a bird. Pippa also likes birds. Sounds like a perfect connection.
Shes amazing. Subbed the first time you posted her.

View attachment 10384
"Remember me?"
If this guy was more openly deranged he could get his own thread but he mostly behaves so nobody pays him much heed, but little do they know that he will use his vast riches to erect an army of chuuba cutouts, for unknown nefarious purposes}
Dude's a weird one but he doesnt seem to be starting shit anywhere so I guess its all fine for now. Waiting for him to start his full retard arc.

If it's true, Lia is partly correct - Phase Connect has a reputation, deserved or not, that might make more risk-adverse streamers stop streaming with her. I don't think much of those sort of people, but it is what it is. But Lia has already tried doing more traditional content and hated doing it. Not to mention, she's starting to gain a decent audience from genuinely sharing her interests, she has a fun personality, and it sounds like she already has a bunch of potential collab partners she is arranging to work with. Hope she gets over this feeling, I really enjoy her content.
She should stay doing what she's doing. Its been the most popular she has been and her content is pretty nice and unique compared to the rest.

More than character design I believe the anime is adaptation of a novel Nagu is the main illustrator for.

I dont think Lia's tweet has anything to do with what Temma was talking about considering this tweeter interaction between her and Shinna:

It's seem she is just having a moment where she is just cringing at how unhinged she has been the past couple weeks, she definitely has been pushing the envelope of how weird she can get since a couple of weeks ago not just in content but in her tweets and posible even interaction in private apparently, and seems to just be having a "why I'm like this" moment.
Something might have happened that's making her question her hornyposting. Maybe she read some retarded comment on Reddit or Twitter and shes now self concious. Honestly she has done

I see a lot of vtubers doing more and more obscene shit on stream, what is the asylum's opinion? Are these people genuinely this weird or just doing it for clout? Trying to outdo each other in degeneracy?
That's normal. You gotta be louder, more colorful and more outrageous than the previous person.

Lia's day off involved her watching vshojo streams. And if you think that's bad enough, she bought the pink cat nendo too:
View attachment 10432
Great idea proclaiming your love of vshojo to a whole load of people who don't like that company.

Saying that, it only just shows you how weak Phase Connect is with con access, they should have got a booth here and sold merch.
Lia basically mentioned being a huge Nyanners simp. Looking at those nendos seriously Fishman should commission some chibi 3d models of the phase girls and 3D print some custom figures.

IDK if it was posted her before but bettel's chosen art tag #Jestart had actually been used by some rando 2view who nobody knew about and she timidly commented on it on twitter, then the situation got posted on the holosub and gained quite a bit traction yesterday

Fast forward to today and bettel has changed his tag to #Bettelful so as to not conflict with the indie. Good move on the part of COVER honestly, nobody can say they are "bullying the little guys" The indie also got a bunch of attention from this and was understandably meek about it, imagine getting an industry leader to budge on your behalf. They could've just as easily completely ignored it, but i have a feeling that bettel was the one who pushed for the change, since the dude was an indie in the past.
This is very nice. Honestly, I would milk this for even more positive PR. If I were in his shoes I would commission some art of that 2-view and post it using the old art tag and some positive message apologizing for any trouble and how she was really nice about the whole issue. People would eat this shit up.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
This is very nice. Honestly, I would milk this for even more positive PR. If I were in his shoes I would commission some art of that 2-view and post it using the old art and some positive message about her being really nice about the whole issue. People would eat this shit up.
Eh, they already got a moral victory for willingly changing it, it's better to let this kind of issues lie when there are so many people in the community who either hate Hololive/corpos and will try to stir drama, Holofans who will go after the indie for daring to speak up and people who hate Tempus that will try to mess things up.
Minimizing contact and letting the issue fade from people's memories is the right call.

dumb wings

He looks like proctor's pfp if it was a real person ngl
He looks like his own pfp
B21-B57-EF-8-E82-4-F8-C-A462-D85-A6-AFF1-BA8.jpg

Source: Comments on jp dox site.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Man the collab between giant amazoness zoomer and fun sized grandma is pretty fun ngl

@Titanosaurus meemaw might make explosives on stream get hype

Last edited:

Sven

Youtube-doko what you trying to tell me

Attachments

• Youtube.PNG
    Youtube.PNG
    169.4 KB · Views: 93

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
This is very nice. Honestly, I would milk this for even more positive PR. If I were in his shoes I would commission some art of that 2-view and post it using the old art and some positive message about her being really nice about the whole issue. People would eat this shit up.
I'd commission art of both of us hanging out or...I dunno doing jester shit like juggling torches or shaking hands or some shit, then post it using both tags.

Early Adopter
I'd commission art of both of us hanging out or...I dunno doing jester shit like juggling torches or shaking hands or some shit, then post it using both tags.
Put that money where your mouth is nigga

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
For the love of god someone take away Lia's twitter
Screenshot_20230111-011049-392.png

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Put that money where your mouth is nigga
Who here has no opsec and I can trust with some bitcoin? I'll pay it but I'm not exposing my outside socials.

EDIT: I'm serious, btw, I'll front a budget of 400,000 satoshis. At current exchange rate that's around $70 USD

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Based on Erina during this Poppy's Playtime run I really can't wait to watch her and Airi play L4D2 this weekend (at least hopefully Airi will be able to make it, could be changed due to her current irl situation). Shiina and Remi gonna have a lot of carrying to do.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Kson has an interesting video coming seems they filmed the fishing trip

Early Adopter
Who here has no opsec and I can trust with some bitcoin? I'll pay it but I'm not exposing my outside socials.

EDIT: I'm serious, btw, I'll front a budget of 400,000 satoshis. At current exchange rate that's around $70 USD
Do it like normal people do it and hit up rando nippon who can barely speak english through fanbox. Stop being bad.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Kson has an interesting video coming seems they filmed the fishing trip

kson seems to have decent OPSEC, I wonder what the chances are some autists will manage to spot Melody's irl reflection in a bucket of water or a window or something. The challenge begins!

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
kson seems to have decent OPSEC, I wonder what the chances are some autists will manage to spot Melody's irl reflection in a bucket of water or a window or something. The challenge begins!
Well given the someone failed to censor Oni for a frame in the last video I'd say the chances are good keep an eye out

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
So Kiara posted this. Basically confirms that the reason for everyone suddenly going to Japan was because they would either be recording for the 4th Fes or maybe doing a ton of 3d recording for 3D debuts, Live Concerts and whatnot.

1673420137453.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom