"How do people die during interrogation?"Amanogawa Shiina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PekoWick

I hope with Ame doing all these visits in Japan she visits Haachama, but then again chammers might kill her by cooking for her lmao
Haachama is still recovering no?

vestars20

Early Adopter
Pippa isn't streaming so I'll post here.

This women, Pippa's mom, who bought gems to impress her extended family and let PIppa sleep in filth is sending whatever she sees while ego surfing her daughter. That's fucked but hopefully not froot. Pippa is a saint for even interacting with her parents after her fucked up childhood in my opinion. Pippa shits on underfunded social services like the schools she attended and their employees but like a human that she is gives her parents a pass. This must be whatever the opposite of gap moe is called. We should be grateful that Pippa is alive instead of being taxidermy art. I wish her good luck in navigating being a controversial, not just in Reddit or other socal medias, leader of her company as she is a fundamentally controversial person considering some of the content she likes and her streaming influences / streaming choices. Mori is a weeb rapper catching randoms but Pippa endorses... let's be nice and call it shitposting.

I like her cause she is a twisted version of the JP idol trope, she is improving herself and my support might be helping. I want her to be the best person she can or want to be. She has also shown the ability to change her mind based upon her growth and that is amazing. Most of the shit she says or thinks I don't agree with but the whole point of vtubers is that you can just watch someone else. If you don't like her ideas go after fuckers in power who enable the systems that produce inequity. Or don't, fuck you.

Lastly, I am most offended that PCG was mentioned but not this and the other site, it's insulting to the pillars of the vtubing supporter community like... fuck I forget.

Pippa, you're gonna carry that weight. But not if you don't fix your fucking teeth. :smugpipi:

Watch this now

Shiba makes me happy

Edit:
BTW it's her Birthday - buy her goods. @Scuddle fuck Niji for not providing easy access to JP goods, fucking NND of vtuber companies.For the rest, talk to my docs so they give me meds. Hint: unless your last name is Sackler go fuck yourself like the rest of us. I'll post the good link if I ever find it. As reminder of how easy this shit should be: type in "Phase Connect store" to whatever browser header you use, click the first link and spend money.

Here it is: https://nijisanji.booth.pm/items/4411162
Surprised I don't need to fax my CC info to a dildo warehouse to be fucked so hard.

Last edited:

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Weird cause she didnt show up for any other flavr debut, or any actual streams. Irl friend or coincidence?

EUGH SHES BRITISH
Isn't this the FlaVR member who infiltrated Chase's discord to defend Pippa?

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Pippa shits on underfunded social services like the schools she attended and their employees but like a human that she is gives her parents a pass. This must be whatever the opposite of gap moe is called.
Stockholm syndrome?
"I mean my situation is shitty and the person im with treats me like dirt but atleast it could be worse/was worse but now they are better" both of which she actually did say on stream. Shit victims of abuse say. Sad, but what can one do about it?

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Might look into Fauna's streams more

At 7PM JST Usuwa Suu will be singing. Hopefully she's recovered fully and not push herself and damage her voice.

When she's on break, one other Vsinger I subbed to did an endurance singing stream to get an additional 180 subs for a milestone of 7000 which lasted almost nine hours for a total of 71 songs. The next day she did another singing stream and her voice was very deep.

She sounds cool but hopefully that doesn't lead to long term vocal damage.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Lastly, I am most offended that PCG was mentioned but not this and the other site
She showed a great compassion and wisdom in not sending hoards of wild capipis here! We know she's here and there.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Kson has an interesting video coming seems they filmed the fishing trip

As much as I still despise the fact that she joined VShojo, I really hope that her and Ame get to meet at some point while she's over there. As long as she keeps the Vshojo trash spitting distance away.

Speaking of EN members meeting JP's. Fauna and Bae met Watame.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
That Amamya stream was kino, she even did the chant.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Anycolor have posted a tweet opening up a job opportunity for 'Overseas Music Director (A&R).

A&R Directors are typically in charge of record labels and make roadmaps for talents to pursue a music career. This likely means they're about to step into acquiring NijiEN talents as part of their Altonic Records record label so expect new music units ~eventually~.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
I case you missed it, shiina had to do the "boy smell" copypasta after losing a game to Nova.

I'm very happy this dusty old boomer got to 30k.

RiverBear

FB_IMG_1673439135227.jpg

Stay strong my brothers, we have a chance!

thirteenorphans

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Aragami Oga had an announcement stream just now and as expected it was to shill his birthday stream project on the 15th of this month
As for this year's plan: He's making an action-ish movie shtick with two guest appearances (Shien and Arurandeisu)
2.png

Ever since he got his 3D he often likes to churn out various (often chuuni) projects like his previous birthday/anniversary stream, which I guess is a pretty creative direction on his own to make up for his lack of singing experience. Also knowing full well about his viewership being on 50:50 male/female ratio it seems that he's aware enough to keep his content palatable to most people, should be fun to see how this "movie" stream will be like later on

editing the post to add the trailer he showed on the stream, he made the trailer by himself as well

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Kson has an interesting video coming seems they filmed the fishing trip

I didn't find anything
Melody is the first vtuber I've seen blur their entire body and iirc not even speak on camera good opsec Mel

I enjoy the comments saying Mel is so lewd that entering Japan applies a mosaic filter on her

Last edited:

Nabeshin

Tsukuni Luna from Project Solaria had it's contract terminated a few hours ago.

I tried to find any rrat about it and found nothing but because they terminated it without suspension it's probably something very serious.

archive: https://archive.ph/C13NH

FmLDAXPakAEDUdl.jpg

Last edited:

Airless

Active lurker
kson seems to have decent OPSEC, I wonder what the chances are some autists will manage to spot Melody's irl reflection in a bucket of water or a window or something. The challenge begins!
They're with DDK, master of opsec. I'm sure they'll be fine

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
He looks like his own pfp
View attachment 10447

Source: Comments on jp dox site.

He looks like he'd prefer it if I would be quiet.
Lastly, I am most offended that PCG was mentioned but not this and the other site, it's insulting to the pillars of the vtubing supporter community like... fuck I forget.
I'm not shocked in the slightest. You forget the last time she sung Lemon Boy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom