"I kinda wanna unban the racist now"reinigen

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
The thing is, because I know it's all kayfabe and planned, my interest in watching her streams hasn't changed still.

What do you mean by this? I don't really watch Lia.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Lia: "I DONT WANNA BE KNOWN AS THE FREAK FROM PHASE CONNECT"
Also Lia: "So we checked out the sheaths at the Bad Dragon booth." and "I looked at a lot of Tsukimi-chan incest hentai with Uruka."
This stream has some good moments

Lia (at con): "Who bought all the fucking Bandit sitckers?"
Artist: "Probably people with daddy issues."
Lia's friend: "OMG Lia that's you!"

:whatastory:

EDIT: "Went down on a girl with crabs, call that Red Lobster" -Lia's chat. ADD IT TO THE RANDOM.TXT BOYS :selenpointandlaugh:

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
It's time for Yu-Gi-Oh with Shiina and Nova!

Donn' know how to play? Me neither! I read some stuff to try to keep up and I still don't know how to play! Which cards are the land? Is there lightingbolt?
Edit: She's gonna get to 30k while thirsting over yugioh cards and clussy isn't she? :shiinastare:
God speed Shiina! :pippasquish:

Very autistic explanation:
Yugioh is like if you made a capcom fighting game into a card game and butchered it. Heavy reliance on combos, negates being combo breakers (ash) and blocks (boss monsters that negate), decks revolving around mainly one archetype with few cards from other archetypes as a support. This is why people who play yugioh never shower, they are the same people who play street fighter or some shit.

Speaking of ash: Shiina fucking Ashed herself.........

Last edited:

kestraline

Early Adopter
Lia's day off involved her watching vshojo streams. And if you think that's bad enough, she bought the pink cat nendo too:
1673398211505.png

Great idea proclaiming your love of vshojo to a whole load of people who don't like that company.

Saying that, it only just shows you how weak Phase Connect is with con access, they should have got a booth here and sold merch.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Saying that, it only just shows you how weak Phase Connect is with con access, they should have got a booth here and sold merch.
Someone at the con was also selling the bootleg Pippa stickers because Lia bought one.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
What do you mean by this? I don't really watch Lia.

Watch her long enough and it becomes apparent she is playing up the ditzy fangirl characteristics for the stream - she very much stays "in character" more than your average vtuber. I'm sure there's a kernel of truth underneath it all, but if she were the same person in real life that she is on stream, she'd be a hikikomori incapable of tying her own shoes. But she seems to actually be a college student, possibly even a grad student.

Last edited:

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Elira and a few others currently playing Maplestory:

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker
In order to repent for my previous mistake of a post:

Sena is streaming on Twitch, and is doing a review of all the cursed guns the Builder Bears have sent her, while Yellow cat and the Marshmallow Ojou-sama are doing a drawing collab on Youtube.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
Very autistic explanation:
Yugioh is like if you made a capcom fighting game into a card game and butchered it. Heavy reliance on combos, negates being combo breakers (ash) and blocks (boss monsters that negate), decks revolving around mainly one archetype with few cards from other archetypes as a support. This is why people who play yugioh never shower, they are the same people who play street fighter or some shit.

Speaking of ash: Shiina fucking Ashed herself.........
Rosemi learned from basically scratch, no one in this thread has an excuse not to be able to understand it.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Elira and a few others currently playing Maplestory:

I really hope Dez gets the perms for this too. He talks about it all the fucking time. Seeing them play it really brings back some memories.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Keep up with the times. I transitioned to hard drugs after the Shylilly quote.
What Shylily quote?

no really, I don’t know what the quote was

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Rosemi learned from basically scratch, no one in this thread has an excuse not to be able to understand it.
Rosemi is very smart and strong. Not everyone is as cool as Rosemi!

Balls Dipped in Ice

This Flayon X Machina drawing stream is making me FEEL like I have ADHD

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

I guess it's another filler stream today.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Lia's stories about how children are treated on the modern internet are making me want to get a vasectomy.

I guess I could just cut off internet access service instead, but… well, that's not going to happen.

I wonder if she's actually going to talk about the stream topic at some point.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Lia's stories about how children are treated on the modern internet are making me want to get a vasectomy.

I guess I could just cut off internet access service instead, but… well, that's not going to happen.
only retards get vasectomies. are you a retard?

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
IRyS has conquered her scary game fears and is finally going to play RE7. Really enjoy clueless hope woman playing the Resident Evil series.

Also Magni has an art stream later tonight.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Bettel is just cursed I swear. He was on for about 5 seconds and was muted, then his stream died. The universe does not want Bettel to cook I swear.

Edit: Twitter space again, this time the music isn't being cooked in real-time which makes it worse tbh. Use Hakka's waiting room if you want to be in chat.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom