"I have an eeon (Ion) powered toothbrush, it uses eeon powers..."IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
More like the JP side of vtubing has been saturated full for over 2 years, I am surprised at how few japanese streamers have picked the IRyS route and signed up for an EN group. I know the japanese in general do not care about english nor anything that happens outside their island, but surely they'd have caught on by now on how large a worldwide audience with disposable income is.
I honestly wish more JPs would do that. There is something endearing about people learning your language that translates well into streams imo. ESL talents that stream completely or majorly in EN are always fun, like Tenma, Pikamee or IRyS :smugrys:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I can't believe our forum owner has been compromised by the Jews. It's so over.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
I remember when Jewcorp was first announced and everyone was memeing and dooming on it. Now it turns out it's one of the site favorite corpos. Who woulda thunk it?
Wait this is the same company?

I thought Heebtubers disappeared after it was found out one of the top management did a bunch of scams, and that the Jewish bit was actually a focus on the talent to be all either practicing or genetic?

Man I mustve been way off the mark.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
BY ORDER OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR PROCTOR-SAMA, ALL INMATES WILL NOW CONVERT TO JUDAISM AND PRACTICE THE TRUEST AND MOST HONEST OF FAITHS, THE ONLY ALLOWED AGENCY WILL BE IDOLCORP, ANY DISENTERS WILL BE PUBLICLY STONED IN THE COURTYARD. CIRCUMCISION WILL BE MANDATORY TO ALL MALE INMATES.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Wait this is the same company?

I thought Heebtubers disappeared after it was found out one of the top management did a bunch of scams, and that the Jewish bit was actually a focus on the talent to be all either practicing or genetic?

Man I mustve been way off the mark.
Yea, Idol Corp's first generation are Hebrew speakers. From my understanding, it's basically like how HoloID is - They speak english, but the streams are 50/50 to 70/30 English to Hebrew.

Idol EN are technically their second generation, but are nearly 100% english focused. And they have absolutely taken off in comparison to their Hebrew predecessors. Yuko is currently 31.7k subs having only started since mid-November, while Kattarina Qutie (the Hebrew branch's biggest member) only has 11.3k subs since starting in May.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Idol EN are technically their second generation, but are nearly 100% english focused. And they have absolutely taken off in comparison to their Hebrew predecessors.
Okay that helps it make sense.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

paul

Early Adopter

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter
Watching Rin play deus ex, the first time in a while, I have wanted to backseat someone.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I remember when Jewcorp was first announced and everyone was memeing and dooming on it. Now it turns out it's one of the site favorite corpos. Who woulda thunk it?
They turned out to be mensches instead of schlemiels.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
If chase really does lurk this place and makes an account we can have our very first (second if you count DN) person of interest!

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Kokone is doing a drawing of her gen with swapped clothes

And Tenma is doing more Eurotruck

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Kroney's art tag is an endless biblical flood of the same coomer type crap, so when a piece comes along that is different it truly stands out

by FlamGraphicsART.jpg

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Null's take on 'Metokur's heirs' being Pippa and Randbot.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

I love every time he attempts to pretend not to know anime terms like 'oshi'.

CardiacMaple

Gods Quietest Lurker
View attachment 9904
I was thinking, as Null was explaining this metokur site, I thought "Isn't this the site that would make a vtuber thread when the site was first being hit?"

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
CurioBot was finally humbled. And by Timmy Timberlake no less.

Nevermind...

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom