"Minecraft if fun! Fun, in like a personal suffering kinda way, does that make me a masochist?"Ember Amane

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Of course Chase is involved, dude is clout chasing off of retards, which is special.
Chase and his goons need their own thread at this point

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Chase and his goons need their own thread at this point
There's definitely enough there at this point. If no one wants to make it, I'll make one over the weekend.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

I've never heard of this game until he brought it up, but Ronin boy has some interesting gaming tastes with his RPG maker horror games and now this. Has anyone here played this game and knows if it is any good for what looks to be more or less a visual novel style game?

I loved the game when I watched PewDiePie play it a long time ago it's a really good mix of funny and sad I recommend for people who like good mystery stories

That said Monarch continues to kill in her performance as Dub Uta with Fleeting lullaby

Here's Karen's and Ado's for comparison I think Monarch matches Ado better but I like Karen's tweaking of the lyrics all are great in their own ways

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Axel "Savior" Syrios talking about women with Altare shows me that this is unironically his type: :icanfixher:

@Reticule can relate with the Homolive penishavers in some way.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Axel "Savior" Syros talking about women with Altare shows me that this is unironically his type: :icanfixher:
Really? Given everything he has said about crazy women giving him trouble, I thought that would be the exact opposite of his type.

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
Really? Given everything he has said about crazy women giving him trouble, I thought that would be the exact opposite of his type.
He thinks he can fix them unironically, that's what he was talking about with Altare both in his games and in his actual life, and Altare forced him to admit it and he said "I do!" to having a savior complex. That's why he falls for the crazy bitches and sad girl in every game with a romance system, he is drawn to saving them apparently.

He is fairly young so that might change overtime as he keeps failing, or he'll eventually succeed and forever think he can fix them.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Flavr dragon raised on something awful is measuring ascii art amogus penis off-screen live on stream

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Axel "Savior" Syrios talking about women with Altare shows me that this is unironically his type: :icanfixher:

@Reticule can relate with the Homolive penishavers in some way.
Is it really that bad to want to do nice things and help a woman out that's helpless to her own rotten ways?

They don't have to be crazy to be fixed, in fact it's better when they're not.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Of course Axel already starts leaking Tempus DLC info. Chat calling him Tom Holland. He said Shinri is the old man, like Vesper.
He also knew about the boys and kept the secret well. Besides some little hints he apparently dropped during a zatsu.

Not_glowie

Just lurking
Pippa really sucks at FEAR. I finished it without slowmo on extreme difficulty just for giggles. It's only a matter of leaning, aiming for the head and not camping in one spot. Oh and it's very easy to stack first aid kits, I would say that slowmo makes the game very easy if you don't suck at shooters. Then there's a trick for getting more ammo from pickups, but that's autistic territory.
Just lean Pippa ffs.
FEAR is a shooter from my childhood, so I felt the need for autistic vent.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Of course Chase is involved, dude is clout chasing off of retards, which is special.
Yeah it looks like thhrang flushed him out.
1672965911755.png

1672965975525.png

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

soap suds

He thinks he can fix them unironically, that's what he was talking about with Altare both in his games and in his actual life, and Altare forced him to admit it and he said "I do!" to having a savior complex. That's why he falls for the crazy bitches and sad girl in every game with a romance system, he is drawn to saving them apparently.

He is fairly young so that might change overtime as he keeps failing, or he'll eventually succeed and forever think he can fix them.
I had a friend who had the same complex, and she was always miserable. She had this knack for finding guys who needed a little fixing and would leave once our mutual group of friends told her she was not going to fix these people. She finally stopped entirely after one guy almost killed her so the two of them could die together and be in the afterlife as a couple or some shit.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Pippa really sucks at FEAR. I finished it without slowmo on extreme difficulty just for giggles. It's only a matter of leaning, aiming for the head and not camping in one spot. Oh and it's very easy to stack first aid kits, I would say that slowmo makes the game very easy if you don't suck at shooters. Then there's a trick for getting more ammo from pickups, but that's autistic territory.
Just lean Pippa ffs.
FEAR is a shooter from my childhood, so I felt the need for autistic vent.
Eh, it kinda was the least offensive of the "Pippa butchers a beloved classic" streams. Yeah, she sucks shit at the game, but at least FEAR doesn't have that many mechanics you can unintentionally avoid before blaming the game, so she's not exactly playing it incorrect, she's just bad.

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
"Loins are your butt right?" Regis Altare without context.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sena is organizing cats neatly

soap suds

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
So now that we have 4 more in Tempus, is RPR still the 5th member or is he the 9th now?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
What if one of the new Tempus members was behind this all along?
It would make a ton more sense for another member to enter the call doing serial killer heavy breathing than it would for a manager that's for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom