"I can send you videos of cartel members running people over, and that's seiso! But if I send you, a panty shot, that's not seiso"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
As someone who loves deckbuilder games I had to see this potential train wreck, smol fox is playing Slay The Spire. She is extremely new, but she's trying her best.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Also of note is Magni's collab with Rio. Magni couldn't read the hiragana in his debut slides (something which Gura and Fauna can manage) so I'm curious how they'll get by in a one-on-one collab.

It's possible to have completely disparate abilities to read, write and speak a language. My reading is abysmal and I even still struggle with hira/kata, but I can speak and listen to it well enough that I could have basic conversations, as well as common "tourist" lines and related answers. Attempting to transliterate that even into romaji turns off my brain.

I remember Shiina talking it being easy to backtrack and find out shit by digging into her Steam. I think I asked her about doing steam game gifting (gonna shove Worms in her face about a month ago).

It never even occurred to me to try seeing what kind of info you could just google about a steam account, but apparently someone's post history is accessible just from google at the very least.

Nina has a unique set of antis that baby the NijiEN boys (especially Mysta) so everytime she interacts with any of them in a way that activates their schizophrenia they start furiously tweeting and making pastebins of all her accursed crimes, i dunno if it actually got posted onto the farms but a couple weeks ago she go one of those circling around by some schizo tumblr types.
EDIT: I found the pastebin link again, it was probably posted on the farms because it was archived

https://controlc.com/15e1f6c7 https://archive.ph/erP6y

I like Nina on her own but I feel like she becomes an intolerable retard once anyone else is involved and it just feels like she's trying to force content to happen between others. Some of the things in that list I agree are cringe behaviour type shit but some others are just creative revisionism of what's actually happened.

Excuse me sir, have you properly checked to see if Laplus fits the head rule before making such a joke? We don't tolerate that kind of degeneracy around here unless they are at least 6 heads tall!

Shit, her head's fucking massive though, there's no way.

I knew it was a troll. There was no way Ame was graduating. Coco made sense, Sana had many issues during her time in Holo, but Ame.

The least she could’ve done is make it actually an important announcement, god this gremlin, LOL

Hololive eats into all the time she could be putting into building terrariums, aquariums, gymnasiums and other -iums with wacky thematic prefixes to contain unusual life forms for her own amusement, so in order to better pursue a life of globetrotting game hunting she would give up the Hololife. Once she has successfully hunted and caged all the local wildlife of her newest adventure, she'll use all the cleared and unpopulated land to build Cover satellite facilities with coveted AmeTech 3D Space Realization Studios for all the new regional divisions Cover is planning to open globally on the tail of the success of launching the first wildly successful brotuber division to unilateral success.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
As someone who loves deckbuilder games I had to see this potential train wreck, smol fox is playing Slay The Spire. She is extremely new, but she's trying her best.

Playing MTG Arena while watching Tenma play a deckbuilder game fills me with mixed emotions.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Slay the spire was a fun game. Wish they make a sequel that expands on it more cause it gets short once you got good card build and character.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Screenshot_5.png
The Chad Office Fox Lady VERSUS The Virgin Thieves

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Nina has a unique set of antis that baby the NijiEN boys (especially Mysta) so everytime she interacts with any of them in a way that activates their schizophrenia they start furiously tweeting and making pastebins of all her accursed crimes, i dunno if it actually got posted onto the farms but a couple weeks ago she go one of those circling around by some schizo tumblr types.
EDIT: I found the pastebin link again, it was probably posted on the farms because it was archived

https://controlc.com/15e1f6c7 https://archive.ph/erP6y
This is amazing. They keep tabs on every single off-hand comment and joke and register it as capital offense, ala code of Hamurabi. This isn't just schizophrenia, this is Bjork Stalker Lopez levels of obsession.

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
Slay the spire was a fun game. Wish they make a sequel that expands on it more cause it gets short once you got good card build and character.
I think STS is a more or less the perfect length, runs take just over an hour if you play A20 if you go for the heart every run in my experience. That's pretty reasonable for a roguelike deckbuilder game. I've been playing deckbuilders where the runs can vary between 1-4 hours depending on your speed due to how much more careful you have to be, it can be pretty rough to dedicate that much time to a roguelike deckbuilder.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa holding a vote on what she's streaming today:
Darn, was hoping for more GTA, but Florida Man is the second best option out of the three.

Burnt Fish

1663701976624.png
Pekora FGO stream got copyright struck, this could be bad news, I'm pretty sure having a stream or video removed for copyright this way (and not just having it claimed which steals your monetization) results in having your streaming ability restricted by youtube for a period of time.

Peko might be unable to go live until this gets resolved.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
I think from what I read, Decentraleyes is outdated. If you are on Firefox, you could use LocalCDN as an alternative.
I'll look into that one. I also run a lot of finger blocking addons and other stuff, I have about 5 different redundant addons in case one of them fails.

Also, DuckDuckgo's addon is pretty good just as a backup.

thirteenorphans

Okay but here’s the real question. Why is it even called graduating? Where did that originate from?
You've gotten serious answers already. Non-serious is clearly because the producers lose interest once their underage protégés get too old which usually coincides with their high school graduation.

Piarro

Early Adopter
You've gotten serious answers already. Non-serious is clearly because the producers lose interest once their underage protégés get too old which usually coincides with their high school graduation.
Hey this is Hololive not Nickelodeon.

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
Axel got his Crunchyroll interview today.

The last three questions are about the only remotely interesting things here to be honest.

What advice would you give someone who is just starting out streaming?

Axel: Most important thing is, just enjoy!! But If I had to give advice for people with bigger goals, then I’d say keep hustling, that's all I can say. Work hard but smart. Things will take time, so just trust the process and don’t rush. Hone your abilities and make sure you have your own strength you can show to your viewers. And finally, have a goal. It can be anything from just having fun to joining hololive or HOLOSTARS even. Just know what you want to do and work towards your goal.

If you could ensure your viewers take one feeling or message from your streams, what would it be?

Axel: Don’t ever give up in life. Forget about the past, but learn from it. Don’t think about the future, but work for it. If you need to work on something, let’s work together, you ain't alone! Let’s take it easy and one step at a time, enjoy the moment we have now, with the boys!!!

Do you have anything else you would like to say to your fans and fans of hololive production in general?

Axel: I ****ing love you guys so much!!! You guys are the reason that drives me to work harder and the reason for my passion. Thank you so much for everything guys and let’s enjoy this adventure of ours together!!!

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Screenshot_3.png

Between this and her little stunt, I hope Ame realizes that no one will trust anyone with her character in Among Us ever again just on principle

ame cookies.png

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
news1.jpg

I bring news from the motherland, it's looking bleaker.

Goddamn, I'll probably download the Virtual Youtuber thread archive of KF when Josh really gives up and puts all the data onto a torrent.
If I have the space.

stassy

I'm not sure if LiveTL is to be trusted, but in her latest zetsudan Vsinger Else cried a bit about her inability to manage streaming and singing, implying she might stream less and concentrate more on song making.

I only know her because she recently did a collab mini 3D concert with AZki, but I now understand why a vsinger has a harder time than a normal vtuber.

Also while looking at her group ProjectBLUE I discovered that a Valorant gamer talent debuted recently, called LuicA, and her schtick seems to be she is half swiss half japanese and want to stream sometimes in french/english/german.
Unfortunately her french is worse than Nina or Rosemi, still I wish her good luck to try the french market which is still stuck on twitch

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Axel: “Forget about the past, but learn from it. Don’t think about the future, but work for it.”
Dang, that might be the deepest thought he has ever had.

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
Dang, that might be the deepest thought he has ever had.
He said something similar in his interview with Vesper. Axel is very much a ultra positive forward thinking person, or at least he talks like one on stream. Sometimes being a little head empty has its uses because you likely don't overthink and dwell on things as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom