"YAGOO is best friend? No, YAGOO is... pet! YAGOO is animal friend... no, he is alien pet!"Shirakami Fubuki

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

CardiacMaple

Gods Quietest Lurker
Kinda expected, since Mana is pretty great as a singer. Its just her behavior and rather blase attitude to streaming (with excuse of being new to the vtubing scene) that puts most people here away from her. And this without using the "she's a filthy marxist" excuse.

Good for her for getting the recognition, so long that she isn't going full retard with it.
If I may ask, will having more eyes on her make her have the realization to learn more about being a Vtuber? I think she has the potential to be bigger, cause she sings rock and metal primarily. I'm optimistic that she can see the opportunity and actually try to be a Vtuber, but I could be wrong, who knows

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Kalion

:)
Karen's up to something.

I don't get the point of rebranding something you've pushed and made known for years. Won't that hurt much more than it would help?

MyName

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
If I may ask, will having more eyes on her make her have the realization to learn more about being a Vtuber? I think she has the potential to be bigger, cause she sings rock and metal primarily. I'm optimistic that she can see the opportunity and actually try to be a Vtuber, but I could be wrong, who knows
Eh, it's not really about having more eyes on her imo. It's just that she hasn't really dived into it and find it more at her tune as a vsinger first and foremost. Her stream schedule is still at random and she made music her first priority.

She might make it big if she went serious and became a vtuber proper, but I think for now she just gonna stay making music as vsinger with occasional streams (if she had the time or just want to catch up). Her singing is already noticed by plenty of people anyway, so that's already neat to begin with.

nilf

CardiacMaple

Gods Quietest Lurker
Eh, it's not really about having more eyes on her imo. It's just that she hasn't really dived into it and find it more at her tune as a vsinger first and foremost. Her stream schedule is still at random and she made music her first priority.

She might make it big if she went serious and became a vtuber proper, but I think for now she just gonna stay making music as vsinger with occasional streams (if she had the time or just want to catch up). Her singing is already noticed by plenty of people anyway, so that's already neat to begin with.
Yeah, no I agree. She should just be upfront on being a vsinger though, there's no point on half-assing streams if she just wants to push out music and karaoke streams

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
mega retard question
is millardo beercraft minnas husband? i never watched him so i dont know
Either he is or someone is putting a ton of work into the kayfabe that he is.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
'Until we meet again'

CR Ojiji confirms that the next CR Cup on Jan. 21 will be the last for APEX Legends.

One last kino clash between all the big V-Tuber corpos.

kukkia

Early Adopter
I'm replying to this instead of editing it only because it's an update, and people who have already reacted to the information won't look back on the addendum:

It seems that Rion's ire might actually be directed at NBC Universal and not Nijisanji. A friend of mine who is a Hakache fan told me that it's actually TRiNITY that is being treated comparatively poorly relative to the other Niji members under NBC despite performing better than all of them, and are not getting the same opportunities with concerts/models etc despite fan outcry.

You may think that the timing of the tweet is poor given that it overlapped with NJU Day 2, but TRiNITY's performance yesterday was one of the highlights, so her comments may be reflective of 'appreciating the support of fans' and giving them a taste of what a TRiNITY concert might look like despite NBC seemingly being unwilling to give them one.

I think it's probably TRiNITY related. This is just my opinion, but TRiNITY is honestly musically the most impressive signed Niji unit but they're yet to have a concert or outfits. On the flip side one can point to them having 2 anisongs (unfortunately 2 of their weaker songs) and 2 full albums. I think NBC is handling them well in terms of music production - they've made some really nice tracks - but I think they're just not being promoted well. Like speaking anecdotally it feels like a lot of NijiJP fans know about Nornis but don't know about TRiNITY. Granted this is probably in part due to Toko and Chima having more of a reputation for singing than the TRiNITY girls, but Nornis also got 3d costumes already in spite of being a much more recent group. As for who is to blame, probably a bit of both NBC and Anycolor.

If it's not TRiNITY related, it's probably something we don't know much about. I don't think it's the idol stuff because Rion seems to like being in a signed music unit and wants to do more. They should sort whatever it is out. Rion's not super popular but she's been with Niji for a while and is commonly seen as one of the girls who is more level-headed (when her PC isn't dying) and mature, if she were to leave on bad terms that'd be a worse look for them than most other graduations IMO.

Last edited:

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Karen's up to something.

I do legit wonder what this redesign will entail, will she actually tried to create and avatar she can use for maybe Vtubin in her own channel? her current avatar is cute but honestly very generic and not fit for Vtubing since I lack most of a face, or is just wanting to change the looks of her stuff for merch purposes?

edit
Is this a meme I am missing context on, or are the people responding "yes" to this poll actually insane?
View attachment 9262

Bonus unhinged (or most sane?) fairy:
View attachment 9261
the only part I find weird about this is why would I kill thir mon? other than raising and murderer she did nothing, if someone killed my mom i would just kill them.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
i-is Sonny okay?

Is this a meme I am missing context on, or are the people responding "yes" to this poll actually insane?
Wtf-exif-remove.jpeg

JesusFairy-exif-remove.jpeg

'Until we meet again'

CR Ojiji confirms that the next CR Cup on Jan. 21 will be the last for APEX Legends.

One last kino clash between all the big V-Tuber corpos.
Damn, so Apex is really dead in Japan, then. Hope something else takes its place, the big tournaments like these were always interesting.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
View attachment 9262

View attachment 9261
It's an unfunny joke/randompost because nothing else comes to mind and the horde has to be fed, none of these people have even considered the question and aren't being serious, they just picked whichever answer seemed more "HAHA LULZ XD" don't take it seriously dude because nobody else is

Basically all vtubers do this >have nothing better to do/no ideas >post random shit >get reactions from people that also have nothing better to do >shallow minded audience is entertained >memes and fanart get made, stolen and reposted all over reddit and twitter >profit

kukkia

Early Adopter
If I had to guess the mom thing probably stems from some weird discussion between EN livers on their private discord.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I know one of the longstanding rrats in Idol is that she lives with Aviel. Somehow I doubt that will be the reason will be related to that but it's funny to think of at least. It will probably just be pursuing career/schooling generic excuse like we have seen from a lot of people graduating.
Maybe, who knows? I felt like Suika had a somewhat valid reason. For all, we know the HE girls are getting dumped because they will focus fully on the EN branch. Also, don't people over there have to serve mandatory military service for a year or two? Maybe it's her time to go on that?

Her final song was All of Me by John Legend and she started crying a lot. I haven't watched enough of her but people have called her a crybaby before so im not sure if she cries often but that was rough. As the song was ending she said she really loved chat even though she doesn't like to show it. The next stream was going to start a minute ago but she said she would have to take about 15-20 minutes to compose herself.

Sad girl tears hit me like a truck every time.

Edit: Its been over 45 minutes and she still hasn't gotten back. Fuck.

Last edited:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I do legit wonder what this redesign will entail, will she actually tried to create and avatar she can use for maybe Vtubin in her own channel? her current avatar is cute but honestly very generic and not fit for Vtubing since I lack most of a face, or is just wanting to change the looks of her stuff for merch purposes?

edit

the only part I find weird about this is why would I kill thir mon? other than raising and murderer she did nothing, if someone killed my mom i would just kill them.

Just scour their bloodline from the face of the earth as penance for their transgression, and a sign to all that follow that blood will be paid tenfold in return without end until your body lies cold.

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter

rantfox is live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom