"Clara is a goddamn cartoon character in real life!"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Haven't yet read the last 10 pages of what I assume are Pippa/Lisa posting. Just wanted to share this little bit that I liked from Tenma's playthrough of God of War (first one). I always thought her copying Brok was cute, but didn't get around to clipping it until now. Have a good day, cock-a-lumps.

EDIT:
Ah man, when she eventually does get to  that part of Ragnarok, she's probably gonna quit the game for good.
She may never get to it. She already postponed playing Ragnarok indefinitely out of disappointment. I can kind of get why. Haven't played it, but from the playthrough I watched, it seems to be less a fun adventure and more of a tedious, interminable slog through a very depressing story, unlike the first one.
Tenma-disappointed-GOW.PNG

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
The terrible lyrics certainly dont help like i dont know if good singing can make stanzas like this feel not clunky "forever dont you dare let go hold my hand" and "there a new world no one has seen unheard of uncharted"
The lyrics are god-awful, but what's really fucking it up is completely ignoring some basic principles of english pronounciation, like stressed and unstressed syllables, and long and short vowels.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
The lyrics are god-awful, but what's really fucking it up is completely ignoring some basic principles of english pronounciation, like stressed and unstressed syllables, and long and short vowels.
It really feels like they just fed Google translate the KR lyrics and hit translate.
People shit deservedly on the JP lyricist that does IRyS's English sections of her songs, but at least those try to make sense and rhyme while being jank.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
So either people dont care about the twitter sperging or it doesnt show up, seems she had a decent following before she started giga sperging too
AFAIK even after the major tard-moment she have regarding her "opinion" of the current war between UKR and RUS, there are still some decent amount of people who follows her despite that. Hell, she probably gained even more russian-focused viewers because of it since before that stream, she already trying to get closer to them by variety of means (trying to sing Katyusha, making her own VK account, etc).

That said, this place and by extension the homeland is the place where people are critical on her, while her discord server is basically full of asskissers without any noticeable folks that criticizes her (at least, if I can see it. I barely active on there as it is). Maybe I should check her twitter more closely and see if there's any differences.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
AFAIK even after the major tard-moment she have regarding her "opinion" of the current war between UKR and RUS, there are still some decent amount of people who follows her despite that. Hell, she probably gained even more russian-focused viewers because of it since before that stream, she already trying to get closer to them by variety of means (trying to sing Katyusha, making her own VK account, etc).

That said, this place and by extension the homeland is the place where people are critical on her, while her discord server is basically full of asskissers without any noticeable folks that criticizes her (at least, if I can see it. I barely active on there as it is). Maybe I should check her twitter more closely and see if there's any differences.
In general just like any place for discussion this place is a little of echo chamber and I constantly see people here that somehow are surprised that many of the thing we talk about her are a non-issue or literary non something anyone is even aware off in some off the other places some of the Vtuber are talked about, if you go to the chat or twitter of any of the Phase connect girls most people either have a neutral or or positive opinion on fishman for example (or dont even know who he is) while he is literary satan here most of the time, same with the general public opinion on many other chubas, chance if this place hates someone for something most people are not even aware of it.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Aw man out of all the vtubers that could've done armored core (probably no corpos since an emulator is the easiest way to play it) why did it have to be zentroon with dead-air

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
A lot of commies are like Mana, they are professional hypocrites, they will sperg out about politics whenever possible but will also try to pass undercover when it benefits them, showing you just how much they actually believe in their stupid convictions. These of course are the smart breed and tend to be leaders, a lot of other politispergs are the dumb sheep who really actually mindlessly believe in the message and shoot themselves in the foot over it, not to be confused with those who will also shoot themselves in the foot but because they thought it would benefit them.

Pro-tip of the day: Political people only care about themselves and what benefit they can reap, people only adopt ideologies looking for some kind of benefit.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Aw man out of all the vtubers that could've done armored core (probably no corpos since an emulator is the easiest way to play it) why did it have to be zentroon with dead-air

If you're familiar enough with the game to know what you're reading, or know Japanese, then Patra has been playing the Armored Core series since VI was announced, and Hayama Marin played For Answer recently.

Tightpinch

Sony gave one of their Vtubers a new love 2D model for her birthday.
After

Before

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
If you're familiar enough with the game to know what you're reading, or know Japanese, then Patra has been playing the Armored Core series since VI was announced, and Hayama Marin played For Answer recently.

I was surprised to see that game coming up in my recommended with Patra, but I know she's got a bit of a history of playing some retro games. Makes sense since I think I recall reading something before, probably on the homeland, that she's a hag and you know what that means.

Hag love.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Haven't yet read the last 10 pages of what I assume are Pippa/Lisa posting. Just wanted to share this little bit that I liked from Tenma's playthrough of God of War (first one). I always thought her copying Brok was cute, but didn't get around to clipping it until now. Have a good day, cock-a-lumps.

Ah man, when she eventually does get to  that part of Ragnarok, she's probably gonna quit the game for good.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Dexerto article written by the 'V-Tuber Journalist' Ducky, who everyone here may remember as the fucking retard that took Silvervale's comments about VShojo so out of context that it made her look like she was attacking Hololive. Truly the person I would trust to cover topics like Ableism in a reasonable and tactful way.

Anyway, here's a fun fact: 'Retard' used to be the socially preferable way of describing someone who was slow, and 'Imbecile' and 'Idiot' were seen as more derogatory. Nowadays it's the opposite, and in a few decades it will change again as society swaps in and out words they've arbitrarily decided carry 'weight' to them.

I'm sure Ducky has explored the possibility that a Japanese girl may not be in tune with the constant flow of English language application before saying her excuse is 'strawmanning'. You know you've fucked up when I'm sat here agreeing with that fucking V-Tuber Cringe account.
Oh this retard. Its funny how these people keep popping back up.

The way I see it, there are four possible options for Jim's final stream call-in:
A.) - Calling in directly as Pippa. This would fit her motto of "ask management for forgiveness later", and be incredibly based in general.

B.) - Calling in directly as Yuni. This would probably would make management very mad, as it would spread the word of her roommate account to a huge audience, some of which are likely not already aware of its' existence, and whom the VTuber newbies in Jim's audience might then try and bring up in Pippa's chat not realizing the taboo around roommateposting and lead to a mass culling of people who just didn't know better. Probably not worth the potential headache.

C.) - Calling in anonymously as just a fan, with no name, and maybe even a slight voice changer/pitch shifter. When confronted during streams about it, she could play coy and deny it being her. Management can't really get mad at her for calling into a stream as a fan of someone, clearly attempting to obfuscate her identity and not going in under any company name or conflict-of-interest account. This is the course I think would be the most logical if she doesn't want to just jump in as Pippa.

D.) - She does none of these things, either because she oversleeps and misses the stream, or management completely buck-breaks her. (I really hope this isn't the case.)

Either way, it'll be interesting to watch play out.
While C would be the best option, I feel like Fishman/Management should come to terms with the fact that there is a huge part of the audience that overlaps. As long as she doesn't start yelling "Yamanba" on stream there really shouldn't be any issues.

Oh, the derpy Coco reply? My bad, too much Nyquil and 'Ludes, I guess. :guradumbl:

I could be a cunt and call you retarded but honestly at this point I dont really expect lurkers or new people to know how forums work.
Click on shit you want to reply to.
1672420734649.png

Once you finish "Insert quote" and you can reply to them all.
1672420754539.png

Most people I know either dont care or dont know about her spergout. Honestly there are some people I follow an interact with that I don't fully agree with.

mega retard question
is millardo beercraft minnas husband? i never watched him so i dont know
I believe so. Or at least that was the impression I got. Seems Coco Blanc had been in a relationship with one of the gen3 girls.

Most people only know her for the covers and its been a decent while that she has actively sperged on her youtube (iirc, the stream where she called the Ukranians nazis was the last major tard-spill), her spotify in particular gets a ton of traffic

So either people dont care about the twitter sperging or it doesnt show up, seems she had a decent following before she started giga sperging too

Its kinda wierd to me that she spergs about capitalism but then does work featuring famously commie and non capitalistic Nijisanji and arranges for Rooster Teeth/Deathbattle, gonna be an interesting struggle session when any other emerging e-commies use that as their crab bucket pull
These people are hypocrites when it comes to money. Look at Hassan and the Ok Boomer girl. They preach the whole "eat the rich" until they become rich.

Pippa sis doing karaoke. Scuffed as hell but I do enjoy her voice. Said that once she finishes the Karaoke she will do a follow-up stream in 1.5 hours where she officially graduates but she will also give her reason for graduating.

This is the waiting room:

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter
i-is Sonny okay?

Killing is so barbaric.

Instead go to lawschool, work your way up until you are a, corrupt, judge, then fuck with them as much as you can within the law of course.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Pippa sis doing karaoke. Scuffed as hell but I do enjoy her voice. Said that once she finishes the Karaoke she will do a follow-up stream in 1.5 hours where she officially graduates but she will also give her reason for graduating.

This is the waiting room:

I know one of the longstanding rrats in Idol is that she lives with Aviel. Somehow I doubt that will be the reason will be related to that but it's funny to think of at least. It will probably just be pursuing career/schooling generic excuse like we have seen from a lot of people graduating.

Meant to post this earlier but Kaela hard confirmed what we already knew.
1672421246780887.png

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Hayama Marin
I have a fondness for her perpetually open mouth for some reason; it brightens my day when I see it come through my subs

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
What happens when you force a socially inept maid and a recluse oni to speak to each other in person alone?

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom