"Geese are birds but I don't think ducks are, ducks are duck"Mysta Rias

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
YouTube has updated their rules and policies for ASMR. No more sexually ear sucking but also allows more sex and nudity in fictional and scripted content?
This will hit Vtubers hard because I know a lot like to do weird RP ASMRs. I can see a troll mass reporting people with this and getting people taken down with how shit YouTube handles reports and the likes.

Tweet
Source on the new rule changes
"more sex and nudity in fictional and scripted content and educational content. It must be in the proper context and not "cross the line of sexually gratifying content"

Are you all ready to get educated?

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Tempus is gonna get bonked hard when the managers find out.

bonk.PNG

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Probably the cutest helmet holder out there.
"more sex and nudity in fictional and scripted content and educational content. It must be in the proper context and not "cross the line of sexually gratifying content"

Are you all ready to get educated?
I remember that being a youtube exploit for as long as it existed. I remember stumbling upon shit like naked Yoga tutorials in 2009/10.

Biskuit Regal

Early Adopter
Hello hello
I am unable to access the mother thread because of internet issue, a perk of living in a shithole country, so I will use this site from now on

Ensok

Early Adopter
Finally made an account here too. Loved Ame's Myth anniversary stream.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

Piarro

Early Adopter
Love how Magni is somehow the female of the group in all the collabs instead of soft voice boi
I think Magni actually likes dudes and Altare just has a really feminine voice. Again I want to say anyone who was put off by Altare's debut should give him a second chance, he's not really like that at all.

Partition Three

tripped and fell down a hole
I think Magni actually likes dudes and Altare just has a really feminine voice. Again I want to say anyone who was put off by Altare's debut should give him a second chance, he's not really like that at all.
I believe his roommate had mentioned being bi. And you're absolutely right, Ragus is definitely not anything like you'd imagine from his debut

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Poast is alright, but so much of my feed is people complaining about Kibbles or generic "edgy" shitposts that I get tired of it. I just want men with voice changers stuff, you can keep the rest.
Post has struck me as being just as shitty as Twitter, no need to be generous. It is just a different breed of retarded there.

I believe his roommate had mentioned being bi. And you're absolutely right, Ragus is definitely not anything like you'd imagine from his debut
Yeah, he tweeted as much back in June.

Also, Regis being the most unhinged one is something I definitely did not expect on debut. He also had some pretty explosive growth recently, jumping above the others in terms of subs by a decent amount, considering he was 3rd most subbed like less than a month ago when I last checked.

Definitely another reminder that judging a chuuba by their debut isn't always a great idea.

Edit: Also, Magni has a girlfriend who seems to actually be a cosplayer and likes Hololive, as well. Her oshi is Flare. That has gotta be wild for them that he got in to Stars.

Edit2: She seems to live in Japan, actually. Possibly former girlfriend by now, but they seem to still be friends, if so.

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
If the stories told on stream are to be believed; Regis has at the very least had a girlfriend. He stayed with her for too long because her dad cooked a mean chili and he didn’t want to lose that.

And just as far as voice and speaking mannerisms are concerned, he said used to have a bad lisp and I think a stutter, so his manner of speaking probably just comes from him relearning to talk at an older age.

Nageki

Bird Archivist
How do you do fellow autists vtuber enjoyers.
I see we already have 10 pages here, not bad.

The 2 year anniversary was pretty tame, but nice. The zomboid stream was pretty great too.
I just finished watching the VOD of Enna's playthrough of Mortuary Assistant and can highly recommend it

She's coping almost as hard as we are.

(I miss not being able to directly upload clips, but I can't really complain)

Also, Vesper wasn't kidding about treating his high-tier membership posts like Twitter, lol.
1663035547288.png

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
If the stories told on stream are to be believed; Regis has at the very least had a girlfriend. He stayed with her for too long because her dad cooked a mean chili and he didn’t want to lose that.

And just as far as voice and speaking mannerisms are concerned, he said used to have a bad lisp and I think a stutter, so his manner of speaking probably just comes from him relearning to talk at an older age.
Huh. I thought maybe he was living with relatives or in an apartment with thin walls.

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom
I'm here now as well, have a Kanatan cover

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
First of the Korone crew is starting Rust
1663036110233.png

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Seems like that whole "Nijisanji EN" poll thingie that the official EN account posted some days ago didn't do anything. No advanced news about sudden new wave or anything "truly" new. What I can say is interesting popping out on the niji stuff that isn't EN is that one of the somewhat obscure Nijisanji JP, Rine Yaguruma went into the Nijisanji subreddit to ask the fans on what they want to see if she started to stream more in english (she's actually quite fluent, not really on Oliver's level, but pretty decent)

For now, have a Change cover by Nijisanji ex-ID Hana Macchia.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

The boys have gotten to the part of Sims where they have started trapping random people in their basement.

Also, Ratatouille is live. Bae is going to read the recipes to Mumei in Japanese, then Mumei will do her best to figure out what she needs to make lol

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter

The boys have gotten to the part of Sims where they have started trapping random people in their basement.

Them celebrating the trapping of their current sim victim was hilarious. Also, the fact it started as a torture chamber and now they are giving her a stove, fridge, and poolside view along with maybe a shower, then realizing this is turning into a "free" apartment.

EDIT:

The boys always wondering about their prisoner > "let her be, she's okay" > go to check her out and find her sleeping in an awkward position > "Ohmygod what's wrong with her??! Oh she's sleeping on the floor... Maybe we should let her go. No, nah, okay okay, let's get her some other stuff."

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Seems like that whole "Nijisanji EN" poll thingie that the official EN account posted some days ago didn't do anything. No advanced news about sudden new wave or anything "truly" new. What I can say is interesting popping out on the niji stuff that isn't EN is that one of the somewhat obscure Nijisanji JP, Rine Yaguruma went into the Nijisanji subreddit to ask the fans on what they want to see if she started to stream more in english (she's actually quite fluent, not really on Oliver's level, but pretty decent)

For now, have a Change cover by Nijisanji ex-ID Hana Macchia.

Yeah, it was probably some silly joke, Millie has been doing a lot of polls on twitter recently, so it might been related to that.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Them celebrating the trapping of their current sim victim was hilarious. Also, the fact it started as a torture chamber and now they are giving her a stove, fridge, and poolside view along with maybe a shower, then realizing this is turning into a "free" apartment.

EDIT:

The boys always wondering about their prisoner > "let her be, she's okay" > go to check her out and find her sleeping in an awkward position > "Ohmygod what's wrong with her??! Oh she's sleeping on the floor... Maybe we should let her go. No, nah, okay okay, let's get her some other stuff."
The torture chamber is sucking up all their money. It's great. They're doing things like just buying a new toilet when the toilet breaks, and now they can't pay the bills.

Edit:
Magni is sinking more and more money into the "torture" chamber. First he buys a $1200 trash can for the prisoner. Then he needs a sink so she can actually use the trash can. Then he gets distracted by garden gnomes and sticks a few of them in too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom