"Why do Canadians name their currency after cartoons? Your country's a joke"Nanashi Mumei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
Didn't see it mention in the other posts but Myth 2-year anniversary merch is up for sale.

I will multitrack drift as much as necessary. Still catching up on everything that's been ongoing since I signed up with an autogenerated password instead of my usual method, only remembered today I can dig out stored passwords through security options in my browser and logged in to see everything I've missed in the last week+. I'm probably not going to fiddle with farms until it's at least clearnet stable again (lmao) because I dislike Tor. I already have too many tabs and buttons.
Nothing too crazy has happened on the v-tuber side. YT implemented some new restrictions toward lewd stuff (it's not acceptable unless its for education) so it might impact ASMR V(Lewd)tubers and the links they use to promote their more spicy works. Some good streams were shared though, so hopefully you find something you like.

As for the old ancestral thread, I agree that better to stick around here since it's a headache to even try to load/log into the farms. I can't even go back and read what I've missed, since it just takes forever.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Looks like it until we see what happens to the farms. If Jersh does pull through I dunno what the deal will be with this site. Regardless of what happens thanks again for the forum, its nice to have somewhere to shitpost

And speaking of shitposting, Grimmi kidnapped collabed with some slightly spooky cat dude

That cat model is an edit of a generic one Sappho was using, the dude that also threw it on at one point in the video even sounds a little like the guy in the clip I saw but that's probably just a coincidence, though the dude in the Sappho clip seemed to know a bit about models:
1663049867840.png

(Page 40 in the Sappho thread)

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Nothing too crazy has happened on the v-tuber side. YT implemented some new restrictions toward lewd stuff (it's not acceptable unless its for education) so it might impact ASMR V(Lewd)tubers and the links they use to promote their more spicy works. Some good streams were shared though, so hopefully you find something you like.

As for the old ancestral thread, I agree that better to stick around here since it's a headache to even try to load/log into the farms. I can't even go back and read what I've missed, since it just takes forever.

I'd like to see their creative interpretation of 'lewd', I'm almost certain a few channels I haunt are going to achieve die because women kissing plastic ears is haram.

I've been reading the thread when I could get a connection through Tor, haven't been posting because I didn't write down what my password was and didn't want to bother friends I know also farm for an invite. Only remembered that I could get my password from cookies today and saw the private discussions.

Been keeping to my own usual cycle of vtubers, I have my own pipeline I follow for streams with someone that shares my tastes and an autistically curated youtube feed that only delivers me content I want and nothing else. I mostly just come around to shitpost and occasionally find a nice 2view.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Still haven't gotten my fucking Gura nendoroid. No way I'm buying any other merch until that shows up. Not like I have anywhere to put it even if I did.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
I'd like to see their creative interpretation of 'lewd', I'm almost certain a few channels I haunt are going to achieve die because women kissing plastic ears is haram.

I've been reading the thread when I could get a connection through Tor, haven't been posting because I didn't write down what my password was and didn't want to bother friends I know also farm for an invite. Only remembered that I could get my password from cookies today and saw the private discussions.

Been keeping to my own usual cycle of vtubers, I have my own pipeline I follow for streams with someone that shares my tastes and an autistically curated youtube feed that only delivers me content I want and nothing else. I mostly just come around to shitpost and occasionally find a nice 2view.
Breh, the one thing I'm looking forward to from this new policy. Out of all the degenerate ASMR triggers, I despise the ear-gobbling ones which is usually the go to for most "asmr" v-tubers and "content creators". I was saying earlier that maybe they'll use the paywall to keep said content on the channel. I can't see their members outright trying to get them booted over said content, but I'm not sure they'd follow them to a different platform.

i'm glad we're slowly finding our way here. Missed the shitposting and discussion too much.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I was listening to Tomoe's debut at work today. Her voice seems somewhat familiar. By any chance is she the pro-Vic girl that hung around Hero Hei (forgot her name)
I didn't know Hero had any orbiters

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
That cat model is an edit of a generic one Sappho was using, the dude that also threw it on at one point in the video even sounds a little like the guy in the clip I saw but that's probably just a coincidence, though the dude in the Sappho clip seemed to know a bit about models:
View attachment 105
(Page 40 in the Sappho thread)
I just discovered him and started watching his streams, I really hope he's not associated with that literal dog fucker. I have terrible luck with finding vtubers I like only to later find out they're massive degenerates

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Breh, the one thing I'm looking forward to from this new policy. Out of all the degenerate ASMR triggers, I despise the ear-gobbling ones which is usually the go to for most "asmr" v-tubers and "content creators". I was saying earlier that maybe they'll use the paywall to keep said content on the channel. I can't see their members outright trying to get them booted over said content, but I'm not sure they'd follow them to a different platform.

i'm glad we're slowly finding our way here. Missed the shitposting and discussion too much.
There is a line where it gets to be too much and that'll probably be where they get roped for it. I know for a fact a large number of female channels are going to eat shit because their ASMR is thinly veiled attempts to cash in on their bodies and straight up shill their OF accounts as self-promotion in their videos. I still like the occasional GFE shit though, so it'd suck if it all gets canned.

Definitely been interesting seeing how many fallbacks have been generated in the aftermath. At least now we can continue Pipposting unabated on multiple fronts.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
If Jersh does pull through I dunno what the deal will be with this site.
Jersh always pulls through and I think he will this time as well, might not be this week but I doubt it will be this bad a month from now. As for this place, I think it's cool having a second place and I've seen some neat ideas for threads that wouldn't really have a place back home. Someone suggested one chronicling vtuber adjacent spergs like Henry, which is something unique to the community.

I miss the old days when you'd have multiple places to waste time instead of just being confined to one site so I'll post on both.

I just discovered him and started watching his streams, I really hope he's not associated with that literal dog fucker. I have terrible luck with finding vtubers I like only to later find out they're massive degenerates
I doubt it's him, it's a generic model, so what are the chances? Just thought it was funny with your track record.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
I can see the forum being down for a few more weeks/months, but the vermintide will eventually lose interest or 41% themselves, and then it'll be back to business as usual.

Edit: Huh. I was wondering if any other words had filters. Does Yamanba have one too?
Edit 2: It does. If anyone's wondering, "vermintide" was originally "tr@nnies" and "Yamanba" was "n1gger."

Last edited:

Biskuit Regal

Early Adopter
Wait, there are words filter now?

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
So far, I've found f@ggot, tr@nny, and n1gger.
Either that's intentional or xenforo bended the knee to these subhumans (except the n1gger ones, no offense)

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Either that's intentional or xenforo bended the knee to these subhumans (except the n1gger ones, no offense)

It's intentional. I haven't censored much, but the low-hanging fruit get changed to things that personally amuse me.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
It's intentional. I haven't censored much, but the low-hanging fruit get changed to things that personally amuse me.
I can certainly respect the desire to low-key fuck with people.

Still haven't gotten my fucking Gura nendoroid. No way I'm buying any other merch until that shows up. Not like I have anywhere to put it even if I did.
Did you buy yours in the first or second wave?

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
I can certainly respect the desire to low-key fuck with people.

Did you buy yours in the first or second wave?
No idea. It was mid-October of last year, so whichever one that was.

Edit: "Estimated Time of Shipment: October, 2022"
A fucking year? How popular were these things.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Oh LMAO, no wonder.

No idea. It was mid-October of last year, so whichever one that was.

Edit: "Estimated Time of Shipment: October, 2022"
A fucking year? How popular were these things.
Like a cup of fresh water in the middle of a very sunny desert. Considering how popular Gura was back in the day, of course it's gonna be popular.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
YouTube has updated their rules and policies for ASMR. No more sexually ear sucking but also allows more sex and nudity in fictional and scripted content?
This will hit Vtubers hard because I know a lot like to do weird RP ASMRs. I can see a troll mass reporting people with this and getting people taken down with how shit YouTube handles reports and the likes.

View attachment 55Tweet
Source on the new rule changes
It'd probably be safe to assume that Niji's Mashiro having his channel terminated may have been a precursor to this.

Yeah, it was probably some silly joke, Millie has been doing a lot of polls on twitter recently, so it might been related to that.
They're probably aware people caught onto the connection of their pre-announcement posts, so may have started to shitpost with it. Glad it was a false alarm if so, ILUNA needs more time for themselves. Also, to whoever thinks this pace is already much, this isn't even AC's ultimate form of accelerate. You've gotta go back to 2019 for that, when they launched something like 50 members, sometimes with as little as two weeks apart between waves.
1623998400132.png

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
It'd probably be safe to assume that Niji's Mashiro having his channel terminated may have been a precursor to this.
The thing with mashiro is supposedly due to the amount of horror-often-borderline-taboo stuff, like before the old channel gets yeeted he often does that "checking out forbidden/cursed sites" stream and having it shown on screen (although with a sufficient amount of censors, but figured susan would still going to hateboner it), I think I also remembered him streaming few gore-ish indie game genres as well
He's one of the few livers who rarely/if never done any ASMR content, so I'd doubt his termination might be related to the ASMR/lewd policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom