"Do not say slurs! No swastika campfires, either!"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
holomyth bus spotted in hong kong. The first one looks better better I think.
I can't attach images however....
1rcruv4k4in91.jpg
Fuck webp

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
1663088630139.png

Pretty big career opportunity for her, but ooofff. Colgate-chan is not being well received so far

Ensok

Early Adopter

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
Fuck webp
52472594.png

On a side note I'm tempted to list off all the words I can think of to see what's filtered but it would probably ruin the fun of finding it out naturally

Back on topic here's some more Grimmi

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Farms were too fucky for me to even log in and poast... is poast.
Just a reminder the Tor link changed and he's putting a new router in today so it will be down for a bit, but should be much more stable after. Poast is just a format I'm not into aside from a random shit poast once in a while, but it seems to also have way more drama than I expected.

Back on topic here's some more Grimmi
Is she secretly Tim Pool?

wew

Male hag love!
Uncle Nowa uploaded a highlight video of his solo stream of Project Zomboid.
Please watch this man live out his fantasy of hoarding underwear in a zombie apocalypse

Also learned he hired a past indie friend to be his editor aka AkashiVtuber. He is a femboy vampire, which is ironic now that vesper is a vampire with holostars lmao

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
View attachment 134
Pretty big career opportunity for her, but ooofff. Colgate-chan is not being well received so far
She should have chosen a single hair color for both of them. The split hair really fucked up their designs. I like her as an artist, but some of her designs are way too busy.
Poast is just a format I'm not into aside from a random shit poast once in a while, but it seems to also have way more drama than I expected.
That's cuz Poa.st is just Twitter for the other side of the political spectrum. Retards and all.

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Kiara is doing her German channel debut

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Austrian Chicken speaking in tonges her plan to conquer the EU vtuber sphere:

She kinda hits different.

Edit: Did not see Nolan, now where are my late clocks!

moonlight

1663093066611.png

Rasse, eh? :unsure:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
She should have chosen a single hair color for both of them. The split hair really fucked up their designs. I like her as an artist, but some of her designs are way too busy.
Most definitely would have helped the design. Mika (like Illya Kushinov) has a lot of talent, but their artstyle/concepts don't usually look good when they come to life. Like Kaguya Luna's design was still chaotic, but visually pleasing, however, Bae's design took me a while to come to terms with and appreciate. I just can't see those same designs living within FE universe, since most of the designs for characters carry muted colors or nothing too wacky (outside of the mobile game).
Austrian Chicken speaking in tonges her plan to conquer the EU vtuber sphere:

She kinda hits different.

Edit: Did not see Nolan, now where are my late clocks!

It's probably the first time I hear her speak in German and its nice. I wonder how long she'll continue with this channel, though, since some second channels get shafted not long after.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Kiara is going to try to do collab streams with German speaking VTubers. German collab with Iofi would be so awesome.

Wonder if collabing with Shylily is possible.

edit: @Hotdogs_Aplenty Kiara had a German debut on her Germany channel. She talked about wanting to collab with German speaking VTubers and chat mentioned Shylily and Iofi because they speak fluent German.

Last edited:

paul

Early Adopter
Since our roots are temporarily down and didn't see it was a scheduled downtime (fingers crossed the router of legends saves us all) I finally signed up here too.

Moona talked about meeting some jp girls

Fubuki also shared here impression of Moona

Can't wait for their 3D debut

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
I doubt she had control over that. Judging by the story they showed its very likely that the split hair was requested.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Selen is currently driving around hookers while they fuck in the car.
"They're licking lollypops guys!"

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
That's cuz Poa.st is just Twitter for the other side of the political spectrum. Retards and all.
It's so annoying. Everywhere I go I'm surrounded by politics, apparently I'm supposed to care.

I just wanted a place to shitpost, make my dumb memes, and talk about vtubers & emulation stuff.

SaejimaHaruka

Lumi started playing Fallout 2. I feel like she could drop the 'non-gamer' from her thumbnails by now, she definitely puts me to shame.

Also, the grand finale of LoTR is happening this Sunday. Extended edition, of course, so be sure you have 4 hours and 10 minutes to spare 🙂
Groesse? Did Austrians decide to change their spelling too in order to avoid denazification, or is that just a Kiara thing? Then again, mein Deutsch ist sehr schlecht so maybe I'm just missing something.

Poa.st is a lot less cancerous than twitter, simply by virtue of having a smaller user base, but it really is just the other end of the horseshoe of retardation.

wew

Male hag love!
Selen is currently driving around hookers while they fuck in the car.
"They're licking lollypops guys!"

We have someone playing Saints Row 3 when are we getting a saints row 2 stream? Shocked its not a collad. Saints Row the third works great with a buddy and makes good content. will always remember one of the first people I watched on youtube making the best lets plays with Saints row 3

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Peony (new gen production kawaii) streaming Age of Empires 2 now. She is comfy german (at least her first language is german) girl. Sound similar to Fauna for my opinion but more shy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom