"I don't wanna be the fish bj vtuber aaaaaaaa!!!"Kirschey

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
We have someone playing Saints Row 3 when are we getting a saints row 2 stream? Shocked its not a collad. Saints Row the third works great with a buddy and makes good content. will always remember one of the first people I watched on youtube making the best lets plays with Saints row 3
Saints Row 2's pc port is shitty and doesnt have all the content, the best ways to play them on PC is outright a PS3 or 360 emulator and i doubt corpos allow those

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Saints Row 2's pc port is shitty and doesnt have all the content, the best ways to play them on PC is outright a PS3 or 360 emulator and i doubt corpos allow those
Yeah, it's pretty bad even with the fixes you can find. It crashes all the time and my hope for a remaster or rerelease was dashed when they released that travesty they call a reboot.

wew

Male hag love!
Your right especially with Japanese run corpos. You could also just get an xbox 360 and the game but that would cost a little more and take effort. God scary to think games from that time are becoming harder to play legit

Kalion

:)

Remi with American Truck Simulator.
Said she needed a quick pee break before starting the game, left her heart rate monitor on, and it somehow jumped from 106 to 170.
1663100965180.png

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
We have someone playing Saints Row 3 when are we getting a saints row 2 stream? Shocked its not a collad. Saints Row the third works great with a buddy and makes good content. will always remember one of the first people I watched on youtube making the best lets plays with Saints row 3
Don't worry, they'll all play Saint's Row 2 as soon as the update that fixes the PC port comes out! That'll be any day now! R-right?
1638709047006.jpg

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Relevant Saint's Row video:

You can see what companies they paid off for reviews, as all of two entities gave it a score better than "meh".
1663103223683.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Ensok

Early Adopter
Funny they are including EN members when they almost never play compared to JP.
I mean, I wish Gura would play again because I love seeing how salty she gets at the game.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Normal Person: Cute Kitty.
Twitch:
ren08.jpg

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

lemao

Watata~

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Some anons on /vt/ think we are raiding the board now that the Farms are down.
retardedfruits.PNG

kiwi raid.PNG

kiwifarms is dead.PNG

Little do they know we went and made our own forum because that is a better alternative than having to post on /vt/.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
View attachment 163
View attachment 164
View attachment 165
Little do they know we went and made our own forum because that is a better alternative than having to post on /vt/.
/vt/ is peak retardation right now which is saying something considering its past. Yesterday, the schizos were doomposting and fuming about the MYTH anni collab being a disaster (i.e. plus the possibility of Gura not caring anymore/being done with her gen). I want to believe that most of the unicorn hate is fake, but schizoid unicorns are a special breed.

Normal Person: Cute Kitty.
Twitch:
View attachment 158

Kek, this reminded me that Zentreya's art mama had her debut this week and she got banned by twitch like right after for explicit content in her lore video. What a fucking circus.

EDIT: Also we're on page 15, nice :cool:

wew

Male hag love!
Kek, this reminded me that Zentreya's art mama had her debut this week and she got banned by twitch like right after for explicit content in her lore video. What a fucking circus.
Got a link or an archive to that shitshow? Would love to see people fighting over something dumb

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

It’s Tako Time

Ina's singing has gotten so much better than last year. I remember watching her last year, she really sounds a lot more stable now.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
View attachment 163
View attachment 164
View attachment 165
They're retarded on so many levels, because KF is still alive (maybe not at the moment due to hardware update down time), Poast was a thing before here, and now we have our own place here. The tards don't realize they're hating on their own and thinking they're being raided when it's their own stupidity.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
Got a link or an archive to that shitshow? Would love to see people fighting over something dumb

Her giving a rundown of what happened to her twitch channel. In essence, she coordinated with a bunch of other vtubers/vtwitters to bring attention to her debut. During it, she presented this lore video that showed her "naked" (wasn't graphic or anything) and after the stream ended, she went to sleep (twitch proceeded to nuke the channel like an hour after the debut for an unknown reason). She got in contact with support and they were struggling to give her a straight answer as to why while a bunch of vtwitters and vtubers send her support.

Screen Shot 2022-09-13 at 6.26.13 PM.png

Thotlily gave her a great idea that she used on her next stream once she got the channel back.
If you can stomach FalseEyeD, I'm also linking his vide talking about it with the exact time stamp => (x)

On Nijinews, despite all the hate and flak, Foxmom reached the 500k subscriber mark yesterday. First of her generation to do so, even though Millie was the safe bet due to her PL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom