"stop pretending you have friends"Kevin 'Sakana' Li (to Eimi Isami)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
1672002686462.png

Merry Christmas, you filthy animals.
AND HAPPY NEW YEAR *BANG*

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker

FlaVR's Apple Elf is making a gingerbread house.. without any handcam to watch her, so she's describing it in detail.

Also I'd like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas. Let's all hope next year is better than this one.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
I really like the 3rd pic

As an official hag, Marine is now too damned old to do that sort of shit. She should be stuffing Kobo down there or something, like they did in the 1800's

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Merry Christmas you guys thanks for being my one stop shop for chuuba discussion

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Another war crime is occurring as we speak

Stock Footage

Merry Christmas and a happy new year from a terminal lurker.
luv me vtubers, simple as.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
What is easier, to train an AI to answer random questions with voice, or pretend to be an AI and say shit in the same way?

Thier Twitch [channel], some VODs are 5+ hours of talking and OSU! gameplay.

Speech to text is an existing tech and voice modulation is a setting. However...

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
What is easier, to train an AI to answer random questions with voice, or pretend to be an AI and say shit in the same way?

Speech to text is an existing tech and voice modulation is a setting. However...

If they're hooked into Character AI, or something like it, then much easier than coming up with responses on the fly for whatever random questions come up. No training necessary if someone else already has. I wonder what sort of voice modulation software would take normal speech and robotize it. You'd have to be very careful not to laugh or sneeze etc. i guess if that's all that's happening.

AmpleChip

If they're hooked into Character AI, or something like it, then much easier than coming up with responses on the fly for whatever random questions come up. No training necessary if someone else already has. I wonder what sort of voice modulation software would take normal speech and robotize it. You'd have to be very careful not to laugh or sneeze etc. i guess if that's all that's happening.

I'm 99% certain it's AI. It's hooked up to one of the recent high quality chat bots.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Fauna is live with Unarchived Christmas Karaoke

Also because I know those viewing this post tomorrow will not see the thumbnail and will see a privated video instead. Here is a funny
Mumei clip

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
Merry Christmas!

I wasn't able to catch Pippa's stream live so I just finished watching it at 2x speed and through it I have gained the ability to see into multiple realities and in none of them will The Horned Rat be a real woman. Currently working through Jim's stream.

This next week looks packed on the Pippa front; collabs with Sena, Yurei and Lisa and even a possible call in on Jim's last stream (though this is probably more of a hope than a possibility). Speaking of Pippa crossing over with the sektur, look who showed up on Dame Peso's twitter feed during his last stream:
Pippa on Dame's Stream.png

A new dinotuber approaches: Rimuu
Rimu Reference.jpg

That is one cute Psittacosaurus.
She doesn't appear to have a channel yet but she is the art mama of autism elk Haruka Karibu and Chisae Valentina, the frost dragon girl I posted fan art of a while back, which explains why the amazingspino drew it.

Vih

Doog

Umikot

(Late) Probably why I have Ina as oshi, so comfy:inatiredl:
1672010808714.png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
a possible call in on Jim's last stream (though this is probably more of a hope than a possibility)
Oh, that's definitely happening. You just gotta believe in her.

In other news:
Strongest HoloMom in 15:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
It's PON time, motherfuckers.

EDIT: Archive

Last edited:

dumb wings

Merry Christmas.

1649847351890.png

Do you like Vtubers? Do you like AI? Do you tolerate OSU? Well do I got a deal for you. Introducing literal AI vtuber Neruo-sama!
Made first in 2018 but had a resurface in December 19, 2022. In only 5 days it has went from 300ccv to 2000ccv. 4k now!
Python for the OSU and C# for the vtuber. Text to speech. Send a heartfelt message. She'll read it, she has to (probably)!
Disclaimer: The guy will mute her if she's about to say something yabai and if too late will restart stream and delete the vod eg "I love nazis." Past that I don't know to what extent he interferes or the parameters. I think another anon said the text font changes when he's typing.
1671850077420.png1671764941521.jpg
1671663404458.png1671842511580.png1671765976736.png1671755335996.png1671742967769.jpg1671751232183.png1671758649974.png1671862682595291.png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Update on the dog situation:
Well, say hello to Pipupper 2, because she's gonna get attached to that dog and be unable to take it to a shelter if it stays longer than a week.
If she cancels stream tonight:
Did she say she was going to stream tonight in the last stream or something? She doesn't do Sunday.

oh fuck she just tweeted about it, it's a fucking twitch stream

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom