"You are very important walls! lol I'm pettan! I'm pettan!!!"A-chan

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I'm a bit surprised at the social difficulty questions... are people supposed to like parties?

Screenshot_20221224-235715_Chrome.jpg

Just normal introversion and a lifetime of working spreadsheets. Sorry to disappoint, not all of us can be autists.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Merry Christmas, you filthy animals.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
I had Zeta's latest stream playing in the background on my second monitor, and I glance over to it and see this:
zeta_eyes.PNG
WTF_32x32px.png
WTF_32x32px.png
WTF_32x32px.png

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
Merry Christmas! Remember to spend quality time with your family and friends and grooming the younger ones into fake anime girls, they are the future of humanity :gurasemperfi:.

Toekodachi

Autist.png
Merry Christmas y'all

Praid

Just another idiot
Merry Christmas guys, I hope the day finds you all well.

Thanks for making this forum as enjoyable as it is

Last edited:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
rpr's cover of Palette isn't bad, guy is living the vtuber fan's dream right now lol

TwoBit

Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
As I was skimming the autismposting here, I'm listening to Kobo's dono reading stream and she began to speak very seriously about her older brother who has autism. She was talking just prior about planning to do an ASMR stream, a normal one in addition to a troll one. So she says this is going to sound a little rude but it isn't meant to be, that dealing with her brother's autism has been very difficult for her. He can't talk very well, doesn't like to be touched, is very loud, has actual meltdowns, etc. So she has kind of longed for having a 'normal' brother, so that's why she's so thankful for her viewers being like her brothers to her, same for Regis. She says she doesn't want to do girlfriend stuff, doesn't want to be shipped, she just likes feeling like she has brothers now. She still loves her real brother, so its not like he's being replaced or whatever, its just he's not really capable of doing what brothers normally can do. It sounded like she was crying a little bit.

I know we joke about autism here and all over the internet, really. I think there's a lot of toxic crap in our lives from evil inhuman people who don't care or who are intentionally trying to harm us, and it manifests in a variety of mental aberrations that get lumped together under the autism label. I think it's good to be thankful that even if we have pipkin in some form or another, we're still able to string sentences together. I pray that all of you use your strengths and find fulfillment, build families, and be kind to others where you are able - and that people like Kobo's brother find healing and guidance.

Merry Christmas to all of you. God bless you all.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm a bit surprised at the social difficulty questions... are people supposed to like parties?
Nah people just get fucking wasted at parties and go puke in the bathroom, nobody honestly likes parties, people just like getting drunk.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Haven't taken the 'tism test, but I tend to doubt the accuracy of a procedure that relies on the ability of a potentially mentally ill person to assess how abnormal their own behavior is. I guess it should be taken as seriously as all internet tests. Good for a laugh, but that's it.

Seems like Lumi shares my general skepticism.

And speaking of Lumi, I almost forgot that this thing is tomorrow. Goodbye, paizuri hole (?)

Diya

✨𝓗𝓪𝓰 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮✨ (Talent Freedom'ed since 2022)
God, all of you're are fucking autistic rainbow. Merry Christmas. I hope you're having a good holiday.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
1671989849188.png
At least it got something right. Yes, I tend to wander my eyes around, not really sure why. But yeah, it says its not like, actual result so I don't need to take it as truth.

are people supposed to like parties?
Eh, it really is up to the person and what sort of parties they went. Personally I just replace the context of "parties" with "weeb convention" for the question since I rarely visit to parties anyway.

Oh, and Merry Christmas, y'all. I don't do it, but hey, vacation days thanks to it.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

No Name

As I was skimming the autismposting here, I'm listening to Kobo's dono reading stream and she began to speak very seriously about her older brother who has autism. She was talking just prior about planning to do an ASMR stream, a normal one in addition to a troll one. So she says this is going to sound a little rude but it isn't meant to be, that dealing with her brother's autism has been very difficult for her. He can't talk very well, doesn't like to be touched, is very loud, has actual meltdowns, etc. So she has kind of longed for having a 'normal' brother, so that's why she's so thankful for her viewers being like her brothers to her, same for Regis. She says she doesn't want to do girlfriend stuff, doesn't want to be shipped, she just likes feeling like she has brothers now. She still loves her real brother, so its not like he's being replaced or whatever, its just he's not really capable of doing what brothers normally can do. It sounded like she was crying a little bit.

I know we joke about autism here and all over the internet, really. I think there's a lot of toxic crap in our lives from evil inhuman people who don't care or who are intentionally trying to harm us, and it manifests in a variety of mental aberrations that get lumped together under the autism label. I think it's good to be thankful that even if we have pipkin in some form or another, we're still able to string sentences together. I pray that all of you use your strengths and find fulfillment, build families, and be kind to others where you are able - and that people like Kobo's brother find healing and guidance.

Merry Christmas to all of you. God bless you all.
I can sympathize with Kobo, self-doxxing abit but I've worked and taken care of something with Fragile X Syndrome, which is what I wager her brother has.

Nowadays everybody screeches about autism being a spectrum just so they can justify calling themselves autistic, it's always fun to laugh at turbotistic morons. But people who have actual severe autism deserve sympathy.

Props to Kobo for bringing it up, I can't relate completely since I didn't grow up with it, but from what I've heard from my clients family, it's fucking rough.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1671991895975.png

This might be intended as just a general PSA, but the "cyber stalkers" line makes me think something might've happened?

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Yeah, it's the whole extrovert vs introvert thing. Extroverts gain energy in social situations and introverts loose energy. Some introverts can fake it for a while as extroverts but eventually need to find a quiet spot to recharge.

I have co workers who are genuine extroverts and they're the types to always have full schedules, know everyone and seem to go to a wedding at least once a month. They love parties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom