She'll just get it back in the will anyway

Obligatory test results
55f4abe87e.png

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Stream summary:
- Stream starts
- Kotoka's in a tub streaming off of Airpods while playing the BGM on her phone (and continuously having to restart the bgm file because it won't loop). She's also eating chicken because why not.
- She mentions that the water feels "slimy," probably because she dunked all 6 bath bombs in the tub at once. Her reasoning being that she'll never have a reason to use them apart from this stream.
- Water could also be slimy because she didn't clean her tub beforehand and mentioned that "black bits" were floating in it.
- Kotoka gets a phonecall, mutes her audio.
- Comes back, sounds like she's crying, says that she got a call from the hospital and she has to leave.
- Stream ends.

99% her cat (Potato) died. She mentioned that Potato was sick and at the vet previously.
You can watch the whole stream (for now, wouldn't be surprised if it gets privated), it's like 10 minutes. Kotoka's kind of a dummy for streaming today but I guess she wanted to do something to keep herself occupied. This ended up being probably the most unintentionally cursed vtuber stream I've ever watched live.
Following up on this stream, it is as you expected (sadly)
Truly not a good year for VTuber pets :yagoocry:

archive.is
Picture
Fk0E-AIagAAlG7A.jpg

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
I will now do the thing, because everyone else did.
autism-spectrum.png
Interesting distribution. Remember that a lot of these questions are in regard to social situations alone with no other factors mentioned. So while I don't get anxious in social interactions, I do get anxious about other things occasionally, so the lower anxiety surprised me. Likewise, the 'social difficulty' was higher than I expected, but I think that's largely because I answered honestly about not liking parties and shit like that. It's not because they'll scare me/intimidate me/are too loud for me or whatever, but because I like hanging out at home and just chilling out.

I know Matsuri can be too menhera or too lewd for some people, but I've always loved her. She's been poking and prodding at Towa's defenses lately, and at the end of the clip I think she gets through a little bit lemao. Both a funny and sweet clip.

This one on the other hand is just straight up funny. Baka brain Bae strikes again!

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
1671965205907.png

Late and autistic, but apparently optimistic.

oh fug I forgot

Merry Christmas!

Last edited:

RhoasJonas

Capippalist

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Merry Christmas I want to announce to everyone that your Oshi? I slept with her/him and they're pregnant with my baby.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
AUTISM.png
Merry chrimblo, take a moment to reflect on your year today. Or don't. I'm not your father.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I had to miss the Pippa stream due to a family Christmas party and oh lord does it sound like she snorted a line before stream. That Benadryl sure is something!

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Jealous

Lurker

Looks like Shion's internet went poof 10 minutes in, singing 2nd song.
Continue to

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
What a way to spend Christmas morning, scrolling through ~7 pages of autism test posts while waiting for the rest of the family to wake up. Merry Christmas you autistic bastards :sanasmile:

View attachment 8797
Might change if I do it again, but this was the first result.
Fucking hell, remind me never to make fun of Nijisanji in the same room as Nolan

paul

Early Adopter

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

yuckyyaki

Yabai enthusiast
Here's all the Among Us POVs, which I absolutely won't be watching because if there's more than 2 people talking my brain shuts down.
1671972453744.png

What do I win?

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Maybe I'm late but here's
cute_spiders_get_in_this_spaceship.png
I'm here for vtubers, not to read about personal problems of a bunch of kiwi rejects on a spinoff gossip forum
Merry Christmas, nerds.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom