Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Mery Xmas from War criminal and Horhy hag ^_^

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
View attachment 8854

This might be intended as just a general PSA, but the "cyber stalkers" line makes me think something might've happened?
Imagine thinking that storing and accessing all your passwords through the internet is a good idea. The Amish tried to warn you people to be mindful of the risks that technology introduces into your lives, and pretty soon folks are going to be literal Borg/Cybermen for the convenience of it through the same willful ignorance of their counsel.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
This might be intended as just a general PSA, but the "cyber stalkers" line makes me think something might've happened?
Saw this earlier on reddit before it got removed on news. Link: r/news
2022-12-25 10_20_36-Twitter API hacked, 400 million's user database being sold online _ news —...png

The deleted link: https://breached.vc/Thread-Selling-Twitter-Data-Breach-400-million-users
Firefox_Screenshot_2022-12-25T18-21-48.701Z.png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Biskuit Regal

Early Adopter
It's been a while, ladies and gentlemen, how are things?
I'll cut to the chase, how do you archive Instagram photos and videos? I might...found a lead regarding a roommate info

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Nowadays everybody screeches about autism being a spectrum just so they can justify calling themselves autistic, it's always fun to laugh at turbotistic morons. But people who have actual severe autism deserve sympathy.
Haruka Karibu has a poignant video on her youtube channel where she tells the story of her life with autism and it's a rather sad watch. There were swathes of her childhood where she was incapable of talking, she reacted poorly to noise and needed headphones and other attention aids, special attention from her teachers (after having to move schools to one with better facilities) had pretty poor control over her body and social interactions. She was a massive burden on everyone in her life, basically, and got bullied pretty hard too which left her a recluse as an adult.
It's easy to joke about cute autistic waifus and their behaviours, but the real experience and real people behind it take much more effort. Kobo shouldn't feel ashamed about finding her brother exhausting and idealising a more normal relationship so long as she loves him anyways, because life with autism is difficult on everyone.
Running with Haruka, mostly when her autism comes up it's little funny things: her missing some small social beat and speaking so earnestly about something that misses the point entirely or bulldozes over the other person's expectations in an endearing way. Sometimes it's her having to take breaks from big collabs because she gets overstimulated and needs to calm down - and sometimes you get a real peak behind the curtain such as her big spaghetti drop during the Nijisanji collab a year or so ago. It's a day-by-day thing that needs constant work put in just for them to have some semblance of normality, and they deserve recognition for it.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I'll cut to the chase, how do you archive Instagram photos and videos? I might...found a lead regarding a roommate info
iirc you can't. It does have them way to archive on their own, but its from the users own control and is not off-site. The best option for now is to just screencap it before it went private/deleted.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
idk, but a quick search brought up some instagram downloaders for video and other content, like this one.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Paegmu is watching along Shu Die Hard.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Rin with a short little video that was set to premier.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
https://www.pixwox.com/ mirrors most of Instagram with save-able media.

kestraline

Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
As I was skimming the autismposting here, I'm listening to Kobo's dono reading stream and she began to speak very seriously about her older brother who has autism. She was talking just prior about planning to do an ASMR stream, a normal one in addition to a troll one. So she says this is going to sound a little rude but it isn't meant to be, that dealing with her brother's autism has been very difficult for her. He can't talk very well, doesn't like to be touched, is very loud, has actual meltdowns, etc. So she has kind of longed for having a 'normal' brother, so that's why she's so thankful for her viewers being like her brothers to her, same for Regis. She says she doesn't want to do girlfriend stuff, doesn't want to be shipped, she just likes feeling like she has brothers now. She still loves her real brother, so its not like he's being replaced or whatever, its just he's not really capable of doing what brothers normally can do. It sounded like she was crying a little bit.

I know we joke about autism here and all over the internet, really. I think there's a lot of toxic crap in our lives from evil inhuman people who don't care or who are intentionally trying to harm us, and it manifests in a variety of mental aberrations that get lumped together under the autism label. I think it's good to be thankful that even if we have pipkin in some form or another, we're still able to string sentences together. I pray that all of you use your strengths and find fulfillment, build families, and be kind to others where you are able - and that people like Kobo's brother find healing and guidance.

Merry Christmas to all of you. God bless you all.
Incredibly off topic, but there's a strict dividing line between actual autists (e.g. Kobo's brother), and internet autists ('I'm autistic! I'm very special and high functioning! It's basically a superpower but also my excuse for being a dumbass who can't read! Stop being ableist!')

The former deserves our support, difficult though it often is.

The latter deserves our scorn.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Rin with a short little video that was set to premier.

I don't get how she managed to be wholesome while fully retaining her UK snark but goddamn it is an art. She won't be streaming for another few days because her and her entire family got sick but she still took the time to put out this video. Bless this Brit.

Fk2VT7IXkAAPuXJ.jpg

Merry Christmas bros. Hope you all gave away some ikea sharks to your local orphanage.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

cute star boi is rebroadcasting his karaoke. POG

singing is not his strong suit but the cuteness makes up for it

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Happy Holidays, ya fuckin' autismo rejects!

Suisei Claus by @RaeisLatte.jpg

Santa Shork by @hirotaka0125.jpg

one stuck Marine by @shimaketa.jpg

chaos claws by @chocobanadd.jpg

(I can't upload the original video for this one for some reason, so Twitter it is)

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom